FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Age filters

Age filters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I wouldn't say i was knocking on the door of 50 but i guess i have to admit to at least opening the front gate. In Fab terms it seems, therefore, that i am somewhat over the hill (at least i can stop pedalling).

Now i like to believe, and have been told, that i have the physique and virilty of a man half my age (this could be denial and they may have been telling porkies).

So i was wondering, given that i am outside the age range of many lady members and that there probably are younger men on here less fit than me, which would you rather have? In your age range and less physically ideal or outside it and more suited to your needs?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

In my age range and physically fit

[Removed by poster at 15/12/17 13:29:09]

i'd still prefer to be able to chose my age filters if i wanted them..the problem is, you are seeing it from your own perception perception, not the womans ...you see endless threads on here from young guys, complaining people's filters are too high, and ones from the other end of the scale..if someone has got a specific filter, then i think it should be respected despite seeming unfair to someone who is above or below them.

"In my age range and physically fit "

You wouldn't make exceptions?

"i'd still prefer to be able to chose my age filters if i wanted them..the problem is, you are seeing it from your own perception perception, not the womans ...you see endless threads on here from young guys, complaining people's filters are too high, and ones from the other end of the scale..if someone has got a specific filter, then i think it should be respected despite seeming unfair to someone who is above or below them."

I'm not having a moan (no, really i'm not) and, of course, all members' criteria should be respected. I'm just trying to gauge how immutable this is.

"In my age range and physically fit

You wouldn't make exceptions?"

I'd go for 30 to 41, I'd make an exception a year or two over if he was really fit and ticked all the boxes.

My age preferences are guidelines, always had been, always will be. I rarely ask a women her age if I fancy them, she is but a number.

By *arry WindsorMan  over a year ago

Heaton Park Manchester

I'd go for 30 to 41, I'd make an exception a year or two over if he was really fit and ticked all the boxes. "

Have I missed the point here?

Accepting the principle of making exceptions of a year or two.

How could such an exception be made since they are filtered out, which prevents them from contacting?

"My age preferences are guidelines, always had been, always will be. I rarely ask a women her age if I fancy them, she is but a number.

"

That's the way i see it, for me age is the least important criteria of all and is irrelevant where there is already physical and mental attraction.

47 now and the filters r fine when im looking and being choosy but can get annoying when the lady i try to message pops up with filters. Guess its part of the rough with the smooth lol

I'd go for 30 to 41, I'd make an exception a year or two over if he was really fit and ticked all the boxes.

How could such an exception be made since they are filtered out, which prevents them from contacting?"

For example; if a member sees a profile they like the look of but that profile is outside their own age preference does that one fact stop them from making contact?

How could such an exception be made since they are filtered out, which prevents them from contacting?"

Because she has the option to contact them if she chooses. Without the need to be contacted by those she's filtered out.

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

We have filters set but if we met someone at a club who we were attracted too we would not ask their age... well maybeafter

I seek my own age group, and less physically fit. I prefer the heavier build men.

By *urlesque!Woman  over a year ago

Gloucester

Age filter for me is a guideline - not set in concrete. It is the profile, the wit, the humour and charisma that attract me more than the biological age.

That said, I am unlikely to meet anybody more than 5 years younger than my stated minimum age and for those above the upper filter I would want to be sure they can keep up with me.

By *naquest321Man  over a year ago

Carlisle

Problem being, the ladies are getting a year older but not increasing their age range. One day I can message, the next, another birthday and I’m too old. Lol

By *ficouldMan  over a year ago

a quandary, could you change my mind?

Op we are basically the same age.

I'm not opening the front gate and I'm pedaling faster and harder now than ten years ago.

It doesn't matter what age range people put there is always someone who misses out,,

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I go for people in my age range that I am attracted to. I've learned from experience what types of people I like, so it's an insult to myself if I ignore this.

It's more about the face than the physique for me. I'm just not attracted to the older looking gentlemen, so virility also plays no part. That being said, there are a few exceptions. But I would contact them and prefer for my filters to stay in place

Carlisle

"It's more about the face than the physique for me. I'm just not attracted to the older looking gentlemen, so virility also plays no part. That being said, there are a few exceptions. But I would contact them and prefer for my filters to stay in place "

And you’ve definitely got a cute face with come to bed eyes. Just not quite sure if they’re looking king at me? x

Age doesn't matter to me as long as we fancy each other.

Carlisle

"Age doesn't matter to me as long as we fancy each other. "

Ok, you’ll do.

"My age preferences are guidelines, always had been, always will be. I rarely ask a women her age if I fancy them, she is but a number.

That's the way i see it, for me age is the least important criteria of all and is irrelevant where there is already physical and mental attraction."

And the funny thing is, you an older man for some, yet your younger for others. Mental attraction never changes though does it. Your personality stays the same whoever you talk to.

"Age doesn't matter to me as long as we fancy each other.

Ok, you’ll do. "

You can do better. Keep looking. x

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Because, if there are already plenty inside the range, why look outside. If they thought 40 was max, then put 42 in the filter, people of 44 would be saying they are only just outside, then you end up at 99!

I'd say anyone who looks good for their age, go to a club, you will meet people based on what you look like in the flesh and how you are in person.

"Op we are basically the same age.

I'm not opening the front gate and I'm pedaling faster and harder now than ten years ago.

It doesn't matter what age range people put there is always someone who misses out,, "

Precisely, if we're just as physically capable as we always have been then why have age filters at all. It must be something beyond physical abililty.

Personally i don't feel any different than i did 20 years ago. I'm still working outdoors 6/7 days a week in all weathers in what is often a physically gruelling job. I look pretty much the same apart from the odd wrinkle, greying beard and thinning pate, i even have the same 28 inch waste i had when i was 18. The only real difference is on the inside: much greater knowledge and experience, attributes that i would have thought would give members of a certain age a distinct advantage, yet it appears not.

Carlisle

"Age doesn't matter to me as long as we fancy each other.

Ok, you’ll do.

You can do better. Keep looking. x "

I don’t want a 10 every time so a 9 will do. x

Doesn't matter what you think people have age preference and that is that..its what turns them on sexually it ain't about you as an individual..sex site!

» Add a new message to this topic