FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Being a couple

Being a couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey everyone!

So I was just bored so I thought I’d put up a post haha, how did everyone meet there fab partner? How did you know they would be into swinging haha unless of course you met them on here but that’s different haha let’s hear all the stories!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucy LewdWoman  over a year ago

North Oxfordshire

I met him at a hobby we both have. I told him I wasn't monogamous. He thought that sounded great.

"I met him at a hobby we both have. I told him I wasn't monogamous. He thought that sounded great."
awesome, lucky for some hey! Haha

By *ax1971Man  over a year ago

St helens

Still hoping for mine. Xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We met on a dating site. We talked about fantasies and shit and Mrs said she'd love to try mmf so here we are

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

We met over 37 years ago at work. We decided to start swinging about 8 or 10 years ago.

"We met on a dating site. We talked about fantasies and shit and Mrs said she'd love to try mmf so here we are "
I guess that’s one way to do it haha

"We met over 37 years ago at work. We decided to start swinging about 8 or 10 years ago.

"

Wow, what mad you think about swingers after that long, I mean did you know you was both into swinging? Ahha

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

May the 14th 1995 in a nightclub (which I never ever thought would happen).

Been in the scene about 8 years now I think. Initially we started for Mrs P to explore her Bi-side and realised how much we loved it so it naturally progressed from there.

I can't even imagine looking for someone that will enjoy swinging and yet still remain faithful to a relationship. I know couples that have done it on here but isn't it more luck than judgement?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"We met over 37 years ago at work. We decided to start swinging about 8 or 10 years ago.

Wow, what mad you think about swingers after that long, I mean did you know you was both into swinging? Ahha "

It was a natural progression really. You get more time to explore your individual and joint sexualities once you've raised your family

We've been together 16 years, married 11 years, started swinging about a year ago.

We both wanted to try new things and add some variety, so here we are.

We met on a dating site, got talking about fantasies and moved onto actually fulfilling them x

By *itmanAndHerrCouple  over a year ago

st helens

We met a couple of years ago on holiday and after d*unkenly chatting openly and honestly about what we wanted, we went on the pull together. We both thought it was simply a holiday romance/friendship but we got back and couldn't keep away from eachother. We fell in love and the rest is a Fab history.

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

We met in a club nearly 13 years ago.

She said she had a girlfriend (together for 18 months)

Came back to mine for an after party and never left.

Joined Fab as she missed her bi fun and discovered I had a bi side too...Fun all round and not looked back.

By *rank n BettyCouple  over a year ago

Not meeting

We started chatting after a thread about prosecco, shortly after we arranged a meet and here we are over a year and a half later and engaged.

Frank

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

Met on cb radio 30 plus yrs ago, been married 26years now. Kids grown up now its our time no ties so thought joint hobby be fun, we weren't wrong - loving it - Fi xx

By *irestorm 500Couple  over a year ago

coventry

Yep met on here and now having fun together x storm x

We met at the skate park haha, Her was 17, I was 22 and still riding a BMX, what a catch!

14 years later and 10 years of marriage we make an effort to keep the excitement there. So that's why we are here.

By *ack with a bangCouple  over a year ago

Hastings

We met as friends onky 5 1/2 years ago and we both out of bad relationships and both said at the time not looking for relationship. Had such an intense connection with each other that soon into relationship. Quite a wild sex life with each other. I text him whilst he at work one day that I had just woke up and had been dreaming about another woman. Reply was let's do something about it if u want. Not looked back since c

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

At a friends funeral and I wanted to give him a 3 some for his 40th

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

Met as teenagers in our local night club. We were open with each other about fantasies and things like that but wasn't till we got a computer that things really kicked off lol

Been together since we were 16, 20 years together next year

Swinging came from webcamming

By *rs C and Mr CCouple  over a year ago

North East

Met over 20 years ago..

Work, 2 children & much boring mundane life later we had a conversation about how to spice up our sex life.... about 18 months ago.

Mr C pushed the issue of what would be naughty to Mrs C... resulting in the answer ‘to sleep with other people would be naughty’

First time around, last year, we had no rules, big mistake! We now have lots of rules... and fun

We met at a club got to know eacother on here and become club friends and then met 1-1 a year ago .. but believe it or not we didnt really swing for first year and just concentrated on each-other and now were really getting into it..

I guess its time to share

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Met 26 years ago in a nightclub when I was home on leave.

Started swinging just over 4 years ago, it was a natural progression from our bedroom fantasies and something we wanted to do before we got too old.

» Add a new message to this topic