FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Shameless..

Shameless..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iceguydave OP   Man  over a year ago

Monmouth

..anyone else watching the new series of Shameless on E4? The show has lost a lot of what made it so watchable in the early days (broadly believable characters being the main thing!) but last night's 100th episode feature length special was great fun.

It was especially good to see Kev back, albeit only temporarily, and I found myself wishing that James McEvoy would wander back in just for a scene or two!

Kev's memorable moment last night was when he was asked (about the detective he'd been 'buttering up') if he'd shagged her: "No of course not - I let her watch me have a wank in the back of her car, and I came on her foot - nothing else!" Classic Shameless

Any other fans?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yes the early days when it was the gallaghers and the maguires.not so much now,story lines gone to pot

It is loosing the plot a bit and I think it has had its day I tried watching the American version and its just cringe worthy. I did laugh last night though when Lillian had to be shut down and she took the girls on tour lol orgy in the back of the limo. I Think Lillian should have her own show classic.

"It is loosing the plot a bit and I think it has had its day I tried watching the American version and its just cringe worthy. I did laugh last night though when Lillian had to be shut down and she took the girls on tour lol orgy in the back of the limo. I Think Lillian should have her own show classic."

I must admit Feels on wheels did make me laugh.

shamless is the best program on tv at the moment so lets PARTY lol

» Add a new message to this topic