FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Married / attached

Married / attached

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ringles0510 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

As much as I try to avoid them, I can't help at times getting involved with a married or attached person. They either don't tell you - and if they have a single male profile, I actually assume they are and don't think to ask. Or they blatantly lie.

Every person has their reason to be on here, single or not, and I don't judge them. But I really don't want to get involved in someone else's relationship, possibly hurting someone I don't even know and who's done nothing wrong to me. In my opinion, if your relationship sucks, you fix it or end it. I don't want to hear about the sad stories and how you're not getting any.

So many times I've heard and read on here from attached guys who aren't happy at home, but have you actually considered what it's like for the 3rd person involved? To be left alone after you storm out the door back to your Mrs when you're done feels pretty rotten. It says on my profile I stay clear of attached people and I don't understand why some guys don't honour that and keep their distance.

I know I'm "all about men" in this post. There'll be lots of women as well who do the exact same, but since I'm here to meet men and I have no experiences with attached females, I've left them out of this one.

x

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You can't 100% avoid them. People often lie to get sex.

All I know is that I hope it wouldn’t be something I’d do, if I were married. I agree, I’d have to be open about my need to go elsewhere if my marriage wasn’t working, rather than deceive. However, I think it’s compassionate not to judge people from ‘over here’, when they’re ‘over there’ — too many people do that and don’t care the consequences. People love to gang up, sadly.

Central Borders

"You can't 100% avoid them. People often lie to get sex. "

I'd like to think that the lies will come back and bite them sooner or later though

Central Borders

"All I know is that I hope it wouldn’t be something I’d do, if I were married. I agree, I’d have to be open about my need to go elsewhere if my marriage wasn’t working, rather than deceive. However, I think it’s compassionate not to judge people from ‘over here’, when they’re ‘over there’ — too many people do that and don’t care the consequences. People love to gang up, sadly."

Nowadays, with (nearly) everyone being so open minded, why don't they just bring the swinging scene up. The answer they'd get might surprise them

Until you walk in someone’s shoes you don’t know their reasons for ‘cheating’.

However, in my view, they should always be upfront about their status so people can make their own choice whether to meet them or not.

By *ammyharrogateWoman  over a year ago

Harrogate

That’s the point they can’t honour their marriage so they won’t homour your expectations

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

They just have shit running through them like a stick of rock.

Harrogate

"That’s the point they can’t honour their marriage so they won’t homour your expectations "

*honour

Central Borders

"Until you walk in someone’s shoes you don’t know their reasons for ‘cheating’.

However, in my view, they should always be upfront about their status so people can make their own choice whether to meet them or not. "

Everybody's got their reasons, but that doesn't mean I want to get involved in them. Honesty is key and that's what's missing so often unfortunately x

"They just have shit running through them like a stick of rock. "

That's not exclusive to married people is it?

Harrogate

However, in my view, they should always be upfront about their status so people can make their own choice whether to meet them or not.

Everybody's got their reasons, but that doesn't mean I want to get involved in them. Honesty is key and that's what's missing so often unfortunately x"

What would you deem an acceptable reason for cheating I really can’t think of one that I would say yes I would meet a married man because .....

Central Borders

"They just have shit running through them like a stick of rock.

That's not exclusive to married people is it? "

Nope, you got a point there. It most certainly isn't

"As much as I try to avoid them, I can't help at times getting involved with a married or attached person. They either don't tell you - and if they have a single male profile, I actually assume they are and don't think to ask. Or they blatantly lie.

Every person has their reason to be on here, single or not, and I don't judge them. But I really don't want to get involved in someone else's relationship, possibly hurting someone I don't even know and who's done nothing wrong to me. In my opinion, if your relationship sucks, you fix it or end it. I don't want to hear about the sad stories and how you're not getting any.

So many times I've heard and read on here from attached guys who aren't happy at home, but have you actually considered what it's like for the 3rd person involved? To be left alone after you storm out the door back to your Mrs when you're done feels pretty rotten. It says on my profile I stay clear of attached people and I don't understand why some guys don't honour that and keep their distance.

I know I'm "all about men" in this post. There'll be lots of women as well who do the exact same, but since I'm here to meet men and I have no experiences with attached females, I've left them out of this one.

x"

For you don't mind me saying your attached women caveat is complete bollocks and is a typical Fab view point of don't have a go at the sisters on this topic.

What ever you've said against attached men can equally applied to women and any excuses or reasons men use women can and do use as well.

Central Borders

Everybody's got their reasons, but that doesn't mean I want to get involved in them. Honesty is key and that's what's missing so often unfortunately x

What would you deem an acceptable reason for cheating I really can’t think of one that I would say yes I would meet a married man because ....."

I wouldn't meet a married man. Don't care if someone cheats, it's not my business. As long as I'm left out of it x

Harrogate

"As much as I try to avoid them, I can't help at times getting involved with a married or attached person. They either don't tell you - and if they have a single male profile, I actually assume they are and don't think to ask. Or they blatantly lie.

x

For you don't mind me saying your attached women caveat is complete bollocks and is a typical Fab view point of don't have a go at the sisters on this topic.

What ever you've said against attached men can equally applied to women and any excuses or reasons men use women can and do use as well. "

She didn’t leave the married women out she just said she hadn’t had dealings with them so just made it about men

Harrogate

What would you deem an acceptable reason for cheating I really can’t think of one that I would say yes I would meet a married man because .....

I wouldn't meet a married man. Don't care if someone cheats, it's not my business. As long as I'm left out of it x"

That’s my point there isn’t a good reason and I want to be left out of it too lol

"All I know is that I hope it wouldn’t be something I’d do, if I were married. I agree, I’d have to be open about my need to go elsewhere if my marriage wasn’t working, rather than deceive. However, I think it’s compassionate not to judge people from ‘over here’, when they’re ‘over there’ — too many people do that and don’t care the consequences. People love to gang up, sadly.

Nowadays, with (nearly) everyone being so open minded, why don't they just bring the swinging scene up. The answer they'd get might surprise them "

Central Borders

x

What ever you've said against attached men can equally applied to women and any excuses or reasons men use women can and do use as well. "

Did you read the entire post? Make sure you make it to the end

Onestepoutofthedoor

What would you deem an acceptable reason for cheating I really can’t think of one that I would say yes I would meet a married man because ....."

I suppose some cheats find their reason more exceptable than others,its laughable. A cheat is a cheat whatever the reason.

Harrogate

I suppose some cheats find their reason more exceptable than others,its laughable. A cheat is a cheat whatever the reason."

Very true x

[Removed by poster at 15/12/17 07:23:06]

Many ‘vanilla’ people will say Adultery is a sin and morally wrong. Yet the very definition of Swinging is Adultery. Sex with someone other than your partner.

Similarly having sex with multiple partners.

It’s all about where your moral compass lies and the ethics you believe in.

Everybody always thinks THEIR ethics are the “right” ones. Yet the majority of the population would probably disagree. But they’re wrong, obviously, as the only correct ethical or moral code is the one that we ourselves believe in!

Harrogate

"Many ‘vanilla’ people will say Adultery is a sin and morally wrong. Yet the very definition of Swinging is Adultery. Sex with someone other than your partner.

Everybody always thinks THEIR ethics are the “right” ones. Yet the majority of the population would probably disagree. But they’re wrong, obviously, as the only correct ethical or moral code is the one that we ourselves believe in!"

Is it cheating if your partner knows and joins in ?

"Many ‘vanilla’ people will say Adultery is a sin and morally wrong. Yet the very definition of Swinging is Adultery. Sex with someone other than your partner.

Everybody always thinks THEIR ethics are the “right” ones. Yet the majority of the population would probably disagree. But they’re wrong, obviously, as the only correct ethical or moral code is the one that we ourselves believe in!

Is it cheating if your partner knows and joins in ?"

Probably not. But is it a sin and morally wrong?

All of a sudden I don't know why I fancy Pringles and I agree with the OP don't inflict your unhappy marriage on others no excuses get out and create a better life

Harrogate

Probably not. But is it a sin and morally wrong?"

And what if you don’t believe in religion ?

I honestly don’t see the issue with playing with a married guy. After all this is not a dating site!

And what if you don’t believe in religion ?"

You don’t have to be religious to think something is morally or ethically wrong. So is Swinging morally or ethically wrong?

By *ucy LewdWoman  over a year ago

North Oxfordshire

Re single profiles - on here they don't mean "single" they just mean that the person plays alone. You should only have a couple profile if you're playing as a couple, you shouldn't just have one because you're *in* a couple.

I am in a couple but I play on my own, hence I have a single profile.

"They just have shit running through them like a stick of rock. "

A huge dose of bitterness, judgemental and generalisation there.

Central Borders

"All of a sudden I don't know why I fancy Pringles and I agree with the OP don't inflict your unhappy marriage on others no excuses get out and create a better life "

Good solid breakfast... Pringles!!!

Onestepoutofthedoor

Everybody always thinks THEIR ethics are the “right” ones. Yet the majority of the population would probably disagree. But they’re wrong, obviously, as the only correct ethical or moral code is the one that we ourselves believe in!"

That's well and good,but someone who shags without their partner's consent or awareness is still a cheat.

On a site like this where lot's of people cheat,why the hell don't you just be 'honest',yeah clearly that's a ridiculous thing to say,but if someone lied to me about being married he'd lose his penis.

There's enough people on here who don’t give a tits arse whether someone is married or not,stick with them!

Harrogate

"I honestly don’t see the issue with playing with a married guy. After all this is not a dating site! "

It’s not Ashley Maddison either lol

Harrogate

That's well and good,but someone who shags without their partner's consent or awareness is still a cheat.

On a site like this where lot's of people cheat,why the hell don't you just be 'honest',yeah clearly that's a ridiculous thing to say,but if someone lied to me about being married he'd lose his penis.

There's enough people on here who don’t give a tits arse whether someone is married or not,stick with them!"

This apart from losing the penis lol

I don't know why people get so uptight about other people's wishes. They can have negative thoughts about them if they want to. We can think whatever we want.

There's enough people on here who don’t give a tits arse whether someone is married or not,stick with them!"

Exactly. I agree that if people don’t wish to play with attached people then this should be respected.

Let those who are happy to play with attached people play with them.

But reasons for cheating are not *always* black and white.

Central Borders

"I honestly don’t see the issue with playing with a married guy. After all this is not a dating site! "

And I don't have any issues with that. It's just not something I want to get involved in, that's all x

Central Borders

There's enough people on here who don’t give a tits arse whether someone is married or not,stick with them!

This apart from losing the penis lol "

Congratulations OP

You’ve created married bashing thread number 10,000

will have a little extra in his sack for you this year as a prize

Onestepoutofthedoor

A huge dose of bitterness, judgemental and generalisation there. "

You better believe it! A fucking huge dose! Especially this time of time,exactly a week before xmas when I was told by my ex husband he had indeed been cheating.

No more happy families,my children were 6 and 7,so yes you are correct. I don't give a shit what others do it's not my concern,your mess your life,all I want is for someone not to lie to me about being attached. Is that too much to fucking ask!

By *exybecs777TV/TS  over a year ago

Weymouth

I’m attached so I will be the villain of the thread.

Since I was about 12/13 I felt that I should of been a girl. By the age of 15 I was dressing, until I got found out by my stepdad and beaten for it with the threat of being kicked out. I surprised my urges for a good few years after that before I started dressing again.

In the meantime I had met my wife. I know that she would not understand about this side of me. As a guy I have not cheated and remained faithful. Becky IMO is a different person that I could of been if things had been different when I was younger.

That will give you all something to judge me on......

some use it as a dating site they just have lots of dates .....dates are good for you

Onestepoutofthedoor

Exactly. I agree that if people don’t wish to play with attached people then this should be respected.

But reasons for cheating are not *always* black and white."

Of course they're not there can be a million reasons,but that's irrelevant to me and not my concern. If you partner doesn't know then leave me alone that's all I'm asking.

Central Borders

"I’m attached so I will be the villain of the thread.

Since I was about 12/13 I felt that I should of been a girl. By the age of 15 I was dressing, until I got found out by my stepdad and beaten for it with the threat of being kicked out. I surprised my urges for a good few years after that before I started dressing again.

In the meantime I had met my wife. I know that she would not understand about this side of me. As a guy I have not cheated and remained faithful. Becky IMO is a different person that I could of been if things had been different when I was younger.

That will give you all something to judge me on......"

Not judging you in the slightest. But if you see a profile that says the person doesn't want to get involved with attached people, would you still try to meet them? x

But reasons for cheating are not *always* black and white.

Of course they're not there can be a million reasons,but that's irrelevant to me and not my concern. If you partner doesn't know then leave me alone that's all I'm asking."

That will give you all something to judge me on......

Not judging you in the slightest. But if you see a profile that says the person doesn't want to get involved with attached people, would you still try to meet them? x"

have you not heard the Expression any holes a goal you would be naive to think that certainly guys with this need would have and compunction to be honest

Any

You better believe it! A fucking huge dose! Especially this time of time,exactly a week before xmas when I was told by my ex husband he had indeed been cheating.

No more happy families,my children were 6 and 7,so yes you are correct. I don't give a shit what others do it's not my concern,your mess your life,all I want is for someone not to lie to me about being attached. Is that too much to fucking ask! "

No offence meant here at all, and you probably won't like this, but you sound so incredibly bitter and angry. You really need to let those negative feelings go, for your own mental health, your childrens mental health and your sanity. What has happened has happened, it can't be undone. Extremely hurtful I know but you have the rest of your life ahead of you. Are you going to let your ex ruin the rest of your life for you too by allowing negative feelings to take over? Maybe counselling would help. Just trying to help as you obviously have major issues and it comes across as very unattractive in your forum posts.

Now we will await the ear bashing

It's so early in the day to be outraged.

Central Borders

No more happy families,my children were 6 and 7,so yes you are correct. I don't give a shit what others do it's not my concern,your mess your life,all I want is for someone not to lie to me about being attached. Is that too much to fucking ask! "

I'm sorry, didn't mean to stir this up again for you. How's that for rotten timing

"It's so early in the day to be outraged.

"

Agreed. Fancy a Fuck?

"I don't give a shit what others do it's not my concern,your mess your life,all I want is for someone not to lie to me about being attached. Is that too much to fucking ask!

We do agree that people should be upfront about if if people clearly state in their own profiles or they say that they want no involvement with attached people. "

By *ancduoCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

What about couples on here who play separately or guys profiles who say they are married and their Mrs knows about them playing like us? Hubby has a single profile but clearly states he’s part of a couple who swings.

No more happy families,my children were 6 and 7,so yes you are correct. I don't give a shit what others do it's not my concern,your mess your life,all I want is for someone not to lie to me about being attached. Is that too much to fucking ask!

I'm sorry, didn't mean to stir this up again for you. How's that for rotten timing "

Why are you apologising? She doesn't have to be involved in this thread if she doesn't want to be, there are plenty more threads. It's her choice to be in this thread and her choice to allow her negatibe feelings to control her.

"It's so early in the day to be outraged.

Agreed. Fancy a Fuck? "

It's pretty early for that too. Ah go on then

Onestepoutofthedoor

No offence meant here at all, and you probably won't like this, but you sound so incredibly bitter and angry. You really need to let those negative feelings go, for your own mental health, your childrens mental health and your sanity. What has happened has happened, it can't be undone. Extremely hurtful I know but you have the rest of your life ahead of you. Are you going to let your ex ruin the rest of your life for you too by allowing negative feelings to take over? Maybe counselling would help. Just trying to help as you obviously have major issues and it comes across as very unattractive in your forum posts.

Now we will await the ear bashing "

Well of course it's unattractive and no counselling wouldn't help,my children had it though. Although my youngest said at the time it didn't help,she doesn't like talking to stranger's about thing's. I only feel this bad at this time of year and it only affects me not my children.

I'm sorry, didn't mean to stir this up again for you. How's that for rotten timing "

can I have a Pringle I like sour cream and chive x

By *ancduoCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Keeping in mind too this is a swingers site so the majority of people here are not looking for a relationship but no strings fun. Ifvits a relationship you want try other sites. But I wouldn’t bother judging others forcesntung nothing but sex regardless of their home life.

"Congratulations OP

will have a little extra in his sack for you this year as a prize "

How do you do those santa emojis by the way? We don't have that on ours.

By *exybecs777TV/TS  over a year ago

Weymouth

Nope. Respect their wishes x

Well of course it's unattractive and no counselling wouldn't help,my children had it though. Although my youngest said at the time it didn't help,she doesn't like talking to stranger's about thing's. I only feel this bad at this time of year and it only affects me not my children.

"

Have you yourself tried counselling? Dismissing it without trying is rather silly.

Onestepoutofthedoor

No I should stay away! Our adopted children had been with us just 2 year's when he had to admit it as someone else was going to tell me otherwise,although it has apparently finished. When you have your little one of your knee crying her heart out begging you not to tell daddy to go it's soul destroying.

All I ask is for cheats to stay away from me,simple.

Onestepoutofthedoor

Have you yourself tried counselling? Dismissing it without trying is rather silly."

Then I'm silly.

"Congratulations OP

How do you do those santa emojis by the way? We don't have that on ours."

Put @ in front of the standard smiling one @ :- ) (remove the spaces between characters)

"Congratulations OP

How do you do those santa emojis by the way? We don't have that on ours."

@ : - )

"Congratulations OP

@ : - ) "

Jinx

For a noob you are very well informed - I think you should stay

I agree with OP , she’s not judging anyone nor caring for the reasons just saying she wants none of it.

Mine also says no but does it stop them no not at all.

As another post said if a mans going to cheat why assume he gives a shit about being honest on here.

"Congratulations OP

@ : - )

Jinx

For a noob you are very well informed - I think you should stay "

If you do reply and quote it shows how the emojis are constructed! See not just a pretty face, er, arse! and thank you. I’m here until the 31st!

Onestepoutofthedoor

It's alway's entertaining to see who the cheats are on these thread's,they seem to think it's highly amusing and start talking about cake and shit. I wonder whether him/her/your children would find it amusing eh!

Perhaps if the subject is a little uncomfortable for you avoid them like I should.

In who’s eyes ??????

Central Borders

"What about couples on here who play separately or guys profiles who say they are married and their Mrs knows about them playing like us? Hubby has a single profile but clearly states he’s part of a couple who swings.

"

Nothing wrong with that at all. I think a few people misunderstood my post. Or just not wanting to understand it.

I'm not judging the married people on here at all. I just don't want a part of it, if their other half doesn't know about it and they should just be honest about it x

Central Borders

"Nope. Respect their wishes x"

And that's all I ask for!! Live and let live, I honestly don't hold anything against you for doing what you do x

x"

You've said it all lovely.

99% of the time i ask if they're single. I've had the odd twat claim to be single simply because they weren't married to their partner - but it took a while for them to admit even that.

I've recently had one idiot blatantly lie, bleating "don't judge, it's difficult". Well sunshine i will judge you for lying and don't care about your situation. I couldn't give a damn if that sounds cold - I'm not here to have interaction with cheats.

It's pretty clear what she's on about. She doesn't want to fuck with married or attached guys and neither do I. I want my own guy and not gonna get that if he already belongs to someone else, also the karma off it from doing that to another woman is something I can do without.

"You can't 100% avoid them. People often lie to get sex.

I'd like to think that the lies will come back and bite them sooner or later though "

Bite them hard and leave a huge mark

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

Someone's marital status doesn't really concern me anymore on here. Whenever I meet an attached person its because they're fundamentally unhappy in their relationship but feel obliged to stay in it for various reasons. Frankly I like to think meeting me has made their home situation a bit more bearable! I've no interest in breaking up anyone's family... but sending a friend home smiling and in a good mood? That's got to be a good thing for everyone concerned right?

x

It's not bollocks. She's pointing out women can be as bad but it isn't her personal experience!

Central Borders

"Someone's marital status doesn't really concern me anymore on here. Whenever I meet an attached person its because they're fundamentally unhappy in their relationship but feel obliged to stay in it for various reasons. Frankly I like to think meeting me has made their home situation a bit more bearable! I've no interest in breaking up anyone's family... but sending a friend home smiling and in a good mood? That's got to be a good thing for everyone concerned right?"

And there are lots of people on here who look at it the same as you. Nothing against it whatsoever, everyone's got their own preferences and mine is I'd rather not get involved. I've been sitting at home feeling pretty worthless a few times now after my guy ran out back to his wife literally straight after and I just don't want that to happen again x

x

What ever you've said against attached men can equally applied to women and any excuses or reasons men use women can and do use as well.

Did you read the entire post? Make sure you make it to the end "

Ignore it. It's a blah blah post that has zero merit and excuses men on the basis women do it too.

That will give you all something to judge me on......"

Your profile allows others here to make an informed decision.

Now we will await the ear bashing "

And yet it could be merely a rant. Emotions are difficult to ascertain through text.

North Oxfordshire

"It's pretty clear what she's on about. She doesn't want to fuck with married or attached guys and neither do I. I want my own guy and not gonna get that if he already belongs to someone else, also the karma off it from doing that to another woman is something I can do without. "

*Sigh*

Humans don't 'belong' to other people.

And if you're looking for just one person, it would seem bloody stupid to look for monogamy on a site designed for non-monogamy.

North Oxfordshire

" Frankly I like to think meeting me has made their home situation a bit more bearable!"

Nah. I knew that one of my parents was sleeping with someone for years before they split up.

It might have made my parents (who was cheating) life more bearable, but it made my life (their child) pretty fucking unbearable.

But hey, what do kids feelings matter? As long a someone is getting their rocks off?

"It's pretty clear what she's on about. She doesn't want to fuck with married or attached guys and neither do I. I want my own guy and not gonna get that if he already belongs to someone else, also the karma off it from doing that to another woman is something I can do without.

*Sigh*

And if you're looking for just one person, it would seem bloody stupid to look for monogamy on a site designed for non-monogamy."

Could just be an expression rather than a literal view.

I want my own guy, with whom i can swing

Central Borders

"Humans don't 'belong' to other people.

And if you're looking for just one person, it would seem bloody stupid to look for monogamy on a site designed for non-monogamy.

I want my own guy, with whom i can swing "

Got one of those on my Christmas wish list!!

By *rince Charming 69Man  over a year ago

Loughborough

Well, I am 100% single!

No relationship, no girlfriend.....

Live on my own, in a nice cosy house,

Able to accommodate,

Go to new places, meet new people.....

A nice friendly, fun guy, charming....

Uninhibited, and very naughty.....

" Frankly I like to think meeting me has made their home situation a bit more bearable!

Nah. I knew that one of my parents was sleeping with someone for years before they split up.

It might have made my parents (who was cheating) life more bearable, but it made my life (their child) pretty fucking unbearable.

But hey, what do kids feelings matter? As long a someone is getting their rocks off?"

Children should be seen and not heard (sarcasm btw), parents can be selfish. They can also be sacrificing or both. Primarily they're human.

Nice to have an alternative view, thanks.

Got one of those on my Christmas wish list!! "

I haven't got one from my birthday list, but there's always Saturday

"Well, I am 100% single!

No relationship, no girlfriend.....

Live on my own, in a nice cosy house,

Able to accommodate,

Go to new places, meet new people.....

A nice friendly, fun guy, charming....

Uninhibited, and very naughty.....

"

Damn, not tall

Another forum thread that I think can be best summarised by 'everyone has their preference'.

I am, for my sins, one of those cheats; but what I don't do is hide it, lie about it or make up any 'woe is me' sympathy stories, but more importantly, respect the wishes of anyone who's profile says 'no married men'. If I'm not for you, I'm not for you; I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

Don't forget, no matter what anyone's reasons/circumstances for being on fab, the life as a whole is 'judged' by those outside it. Shame judgement has to be endured within it too.

I'm sorry OP for any crap you've had to endure from the liars and cheats who aren't as open.

"It's pretty clear what she's on about. She doesn't want to fuck with married or attached guys and neither do I. I want my own guy and not gonna get that if he already belongs to someone else, also the karma off it from doing that to another woman is something I can do without.

*Sigh*

And if you're looking for just one person, it would seem bloody stupid to look for monogamy on a site designed for non-monogamy."

I can look for someone wherever I want. I tried conventional dating sites but it's frowned upon to write on your profile that you want guys that will eat their own semen straight from your cunt.

North Oxfordshire

*Sigh*

I can look for someone wherever I want. I tried conventional dating sites but it's frowned upon to write on your profile that you want guys that will eat their own semen straight from your cunt. "

Ah. You want a fetish site for that.

(Fwiw, I've never met a "vanilla" guy who wouldn't do that.)

By *lanemikeMan  over a year ago

Bolton

Oh I can take that job on.....!!

If they r lying it soon becomes apparent. At the end of the day it comes down to choice r u interested or not.

Central Borders

[Removed by poster at 15/12/17 10:55:31]

*Sigh*

I can look for someone wherever I want. I tried conventional dating sites but it's frowned upon to write on your profile that you want guys that will eat their own semen straight from your cunt.

(Fwiw, I've never met a "vanilla" guy who wouldn't do that.)"

Also when you're on dating sites if you ask a guy straight up for a picture of his dick he's think oh well she's clearly up for a fuck, let's put her in the just a fuck category.

On here I can request the pictures and I'm already in the just a fuck category but they may be a guy on here that's tired of sleeping around and just wants that one exclusive person. I can hope and I know being on here doesn't put me on good stead for a relationship but I still believe that it doesn't matter how or where you meet someone asking as you meet, it might be naive but stranger things have happened. I get what you mean though.

Central Borders

I haven't got one from my birthday list, but there's always Saturday "

Happy belated birthday Cupcake. Hope Saturday will work out even better than expected x

"All of a sudden I don't know why I fancy Pringles and I agree with the OP don't inflict your unhappy marriage on others no excuses get out and create a better life "

Yay....we agree on something

By *itmanAndHerrCouple  over a year ago

st helens

Is it cheating if your partner knows and joins in ?"

To cheat is to deceive. If your partner is there and joining in then of course its not cheating. Its the complete opposite. You're sharing everything.

Blah blah...sorry but get over yourself.

*Sigh*

Also when you're on dating sites if you ask a guy straight up for a picture of his dick he's think oh well she's clearly up for a fuck, let's put her in the just a fuck category.

On here I can request the pictures and I'm already in the just a fuck category but they may be a guy on here that's tired of sleeping around and just wants that one exclusive person. I can hope and I know being on here doesn't put me on good stead for a relationship but I still believe that it doesn't matter how or where you meet someone asking as you meet, it might be naive but stranger things have happened. I get what you mean though. "

Fuck the sluts and marry the good girl that never fucks (but beg the slut to keep fucking them).

*Sigh*

On here I can request the pictures and I'm already in the just a fuck category but they may be a guy on here that's tired of sleeping around and just wants that one exclusive person. I can hope and I know being on here doesn't put me on good stead for a relationship but I still believe that it doesn't matter how or where you meet someone asking as you meet, it might be naive but stranger things have happened. I get what you mean though.

Fuck the sluts and marry the good girl that never fucks (but beg the slut to keep fucking them)."

Very profound, where do I sign?

Everybody's got their reasons, but that doesn't mean I want to get involved in them. Honesty is key and that's what's missing so often unfortunately x"

You really think someone who is lying to their life partner will be worried about deceiving you?

Must be a bummer when you want to swing and your wife doesn't.

*Sigh*

Fuck the sluts and marry the good girl that never fucks (but beg the slut to keep fucking them)."

Yep, marry nice but shag nasty when they should just marry the nasty gal in the first place.

"Must be a bummer when you want to swing and your wife doesn't. "

Vice Versa too

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

No it's not cheating if your partner knows and joins in. Cheating ,imo, is being deceitful behind your partner's back and it is not morally wrong if you are both aware and in agreement of what you are doing together.

By *urlesque!Woman  over a year ago

Gloucester

"

No it's not cheating if your partner knows and joins in. Cheating ,imo, is being deceitful behind your partner's back and it is not morally wrong if you are both aware and in agreement of what you are doing together. "

Indeed - cheating breaks trust and that is likely to be the most hurtful part.

I stay clear of attached guys - each to their own but I don't want receive calls from a very upset wife or girlfriend as king what the hell my number (and texts) are doing on her husband's/ boyfriend's phone.

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

I'm married but on here as a single guy. I have no wish to mislead anyone and I'm not looking for a relationship. I thought this was a swingers site not POF or Match.

I have no real wish to end my marriage. My wife has never seen sex as recreational or something that is fun. So after many attempts over the years I / we have given up. In all honesty it rather suits me and as I really don't want to fuck anyone due to some sense of duty.

So, I thought I would see what the swingers lifestyle was like. So far so good. There are some lovely and non judgemental people on here.

No it's not cheating if your partner knows and joins in. Cheating ,imo, is being deceitful behind your partner's back and it is not morally wrong if you are both aware and in agreement of what you are doing together. "

That’s your morals. Others would find the whole idea of swinging totally morally reprehensible- and that was my point. We live our lives to OUR morals, and think everyone else’s are wrong!

Gloucester

"I'm married but on here as a single guy. I have no wish to mislead anyone and I'm not looking for a relationship. I thought this was a swingers site not POF or Match.

I have no real wish to end my marriage. My wife has never seen sex as recreational or something that is fun. So after many attempts over the years I / we have given up. In all honesty it rather suits me and as I really don't want to fuck anyone due to some sense of duty.

So, I thought I would see what the swingers lifestyle was like. So far so good. There are some lovely and non judgemental people on here."

I get where you are coming from completely and I would never judge anybody based on what they do on fabs, I just do not want to be part of an secrecy, that's all.

chelmsford

No it's not cheating if your partner knows and joins in. Cheating ,imo, is being deceitful behind your partner's back and it is not morally wrong if you are both aware and in agreement of what you are doing together.

That’s your morals. Others would find the whole idea of swinging totally morally reprehensible- and that was my point. We live our lives to OUR morals, and think everyone else’s are wrong! "

Of course we live our lives to our morals, morals are a personal thing, which is why I don't think other people's morals are right or wrong.

"I'm married but on here as a single guy. I have no wish to mislead anyone and I'm not looking for a relationship. I thought this was a swingers site not POF or Match.

So, I thought I would see what the swingers lifestyle was like. So far so good. There are some lovely and non judgemental people on here."

You're judging people that think cheating is disgusting and don't want to meet cheaters.

By *naquest321Man  over a year ago

Carlisle

x"

Can’t get away to play with you today, my wife won’t let me.

By *onnor999Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

maybe there should be a option on the my details section saying 'Will you meet cheating married people?' Yes or No?

That would make it easier for married people to not choose to message someone who would not want to meet them for this reason.

chelmsford

"maybe there should be a option on the my details section saying 'Will you meet cheating married people?' Yes or No?

That would make it easier for married people to not choose to message someone who would not want to meet them for this reason."

This has gone on since time began and will carry on

I haven't got one from my birthday list, but there's always Saturday

Happy belated birthday Cupcake. Hope Saturday will work out even better than expected x"

Thank you. Fingers crossed

"Blah blah...sorry but get over yourself."

UNLOS - did his wife catch him?

EVERYONE LIES

I cant believe how stupid the "no attached/married men" statement is!

That's a conscience saving disclaimer that most women put in to save their guilt.

What do you care!

Youre not seriously on here to find a relationship.

If it bothers you so much then reverse psychology and put "attached men welcome",that way,men will feel easier to be honest.

I lie thru my arse on here and Im so judgemental that it's a gavel in my pocket!

EVERYONE LIES!

Gloucester

"

EVERYONE LIES!"

That is a pretty big assumption!

"EVERYONE LIES

That's a conscience saving disclaimer that most women put in to save their guilt.

What do you care!

If it bothers you so much then reverse psychology and put "attached men welcome",that way,men will feel easier to be honest.

I lie thru my arse on here and Im so judgemental that it's a gavel in my pocket!

EVERYONE LIES!"

It's a great idea. If people say on their profile that they are happy to meet attached people, marrieds are more likely to be honest then people can easily avoid them!

I can’t be any clearer on my profile so people can make an informed choice, my wife has her own profile too and we have our couples profile. So you’ll never be mislead when chatting to me

chelmsford

"I can’t be any clearer on my profile so people can make an informed choice, my wife has her own profile too and we have our couples profile. So you’ll never be mislead when chatting to me "

I see nothing wrong with this, as you both know what each of you are doing...no deceit.

Onestepoutofthedoor

"EVERYONE LIES

What do you care!

EVERYONE LIES!"

Just because you're a liar doesn't mean to say everyone is.

"EVERYONE LIES

What do you care!

EVERYONE LIES!

Just because you're a liar doesn't mean to say everyone is. "

everyone speeds to its one of those facts of life

Onestepoutofthedoor

"maybe there should be a option on the my details section saying 'Will you meet cheating married people?' Yes or No?

That would make it easier for married people to not choose to message someone who would not want to meet them for this reason."

That's a good idea,I think some people just look at the pretty picture's though.

Onestepoutofthedoor

"EVERYONE LIES

What do you care!

EVERYONE LIES!

Just because you're a liar doesn't mean to say everyone is. everyone speeds to its one of those facts of life "

Rubbish.

"EVERYONE LIES"

Exactly. Everyone does, admittedly to varying degrees though, from little white lies to massive lies.

Gloucester

"EVERYONE LIES

What do you care!

EVERYONE LIES!

Just because you're a liar doesn't mean to say everyone is. "

I do not believe everybody lies - it is a very generalising assumption about other people, isnt it?

Well said Miss....these people have no shame...there only interest is getting there ends away with as many as possible and not getting caught

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Have you yourself tried counselling? Dismissing it without trying is rather silly.

Then I'm silly."

Couselling does not always help. Like you I don't want married or attached men. They are of zero interest unless their wive plays too.

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

Swinging, in my mind is ethical non monogamy. It's sex with a conscious, not mindless bonking.

Couples who swing together or alone, everyone knows, all out on the open = PERFECT

Cheaters who hide their activities from partners or potential conquests = NAH

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

"EVERYONE LIES

What do you care!

EVERYONE LIES!"

Some of us do care yes

Its a swingers site but we are still allowed our own preferences

"

but have you actually considered what it's like for the 3rd person involved? To be left alone after you storm out the door back to your Mrs when you're done feels pretty rotten.

x"

By the 3rd person do you mean yourself OP? Because surely regardless of ones marital status NSA sex can be about doing the deed and fucking off afterwards so unless you’re expecting more, why does that feel rotten?

By *un4meanduMan  over a year ago

STOTFOLD

I'm married and cheating but its in my profile , had a few people chatted away even as far as arranged a meet then read my profile and said ohh your married, no mention on their profile that they don't want married or attached but then its u didn't tell me ,

Just like all things people have preferred requirements and as long as all parties agree then its up to us as adults to make the choice.

Let the slating begin

Then I'm silly.

Couselling does not always help. Like you I don't want married or attached men. They are of zero interest unless their wive plays too."

You're very right, it doesn't always help, but sometimes it does help, and people don't know that until they try. If you are consumed by negative feelings, i.e.anger and bitterness, then its going to be incredibly difficult to move on. Life is too short to let past events control your future, unfortunately for some people they can't see this. They let the past dictate their feelings for the future, and let their negative feelings influence decisions for the future, which we find very sad indeed. Let go and move on.

Central Borders

x

Can’t get away to play with you today, my wife won’t let me. "

Damn. Give me a shout when she'll let you

Central Borders

"I'm married and cheating but its in my profile , had a few people chatted away even as far as arranged a meet then read my profile and said ohh your married, no mention on their profile that they don't want married or attached but then its u didn't tell me ,

Just like all things people have preferred requirements and as long as all parties agree then its up to us as adults to make the choice.

Let the slating begin "

No slating required. You're honest about it and then it's up to the people you chat to. Not your fault if they don't read the profile. And it's nobody's business what your home situation is like. Just think people should respect what someone is looking for and you do x

"EVERYONE LIES

What do you care!

EVERYONE LIES!

Just because you're a liar doesn't mean to say everyone is. everyone speeds to its one of those facts of life

Rubbish."

was that a serious " rubbish " because they do everyone tells a mistruth and everyone that drives speeds at some point you can't avoid it unless you're not looking at the road

Central Borders

Not judging married people. Just would rather not get involved with them if they're going behind their partner's back for reasons I mentioned several times already x

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

The one point in your post that resonates most with me is the feeling shit when they toddle back of to their wives. Everyone glossed over that. According to many on here, obviously anyone thats ever been the other person has no heart, no morals and deserves all they get. To me nothing could be furher from how it actually is.

People see what they want to see

"The one point in your post that resonates most with me is the feeling shit when they toddle back of to their wives. Everyone glossed over that. According to many on here, obviously anyone thats ever been the other person has no heart, no morals and deserves all they get. To me nothing could be furher from how it actually is.

People see what they want to see"

I suppose if you've been there and done it and its backfired on you in some way you have a valid tale to tell but in the case of the cheater if you love your wife/husband but you cheat and you still feel the need to cheat you should leave because he/she will leave you when he/she finds out anyway and they always do

Central Borders

"The one point in your post that resonates most with me is the feeling shit when they toddle back of to their wives. Everyone glossed over that. According to many on here, obviously anyone thats ever been the other person has no heart, no morals and deserves all they get. To me nothing could be furher from how it actually is.

People see what they want to see"

Don't care one bit about what other people think of me, but that feeling afterwards when I'm here by myself I could do without x

Central Borders

I suppose if you've been there and done it and its backfired on you in some way you have a valid tale to tell but in the case of the cheater if you love your wife/husband but you cheat and you still feel the need to cheat you should leave because he/she will leave you when he/she finds out anyway and they always do "

I think that comes across as really selfish to be honest. They got what they wanted and run along. And that's why I want no dealings with them x

I suppose if you've been there and done it and its backfired on you in some way you have a valid tale to tell but in the case of the cheater if you love your wife/husband but you cheat and you still feel the need to cheat you should leave because he/she will leave you when he/she finds out anyway and they always do

I think that comes across as really selfish to be honest. They got what they wanted and run along. And that's why I want no dealings with them x"

cheating is selfish though they have a need and they will supply that need irrespective of the resulting debris ,the orgasm is king I think to a certain extent its the age we live in sex governs us ,well certainly us here on fab most are here with sexually motivated mindsets

Onestepoutofthedoor

I think that comes across as really selfish to be honest. They got what they wanted and run along. And that's why I want no dealings with them x"

Suppose that could be like any man on here really couldn't it,single or cheating. It's why I don't do it anymore,I had my fill of just meeting for sex and it was great at the time,but now I want a while lot more.

Central Borders

I think that comes across as really selfish to be honest. They got what they wanted and run along. And that's why I want no dealings with them xcheating is selfish though they have a need and they will supply that need irrespective of the resulting debris ,the orgasm is king I think to a certain extent its the age we live in sex governs us ,well certainly us here on fab most are here with sexually motivated mindsets "

Absolutely. I like my cuddles afterwards though

But not everybody wants those, so they'll have less issues with it x

I think that comes across as really selfish to be honest. They got what they wanted and run along. And that's why I want no dealings with them x

Suppose that could be like any man on here really couldn't it,single or cheating. It's why I don't do it anymore,I had my fill of just meeting for sex and it was great at the time,but now I want a while lot more."

I've always wanted a lot more

Central Borders

Suppose that could be like any man on here really couldn't it,single or cheating. It's why I don't do it anymore,I had my fill of just meeting for sex and it was great at the time,but now I want a while lot more.I've always wanted a lot more "

Cuddles in between!!!

Suppose that could be like any man on here really couldn't it,single or cheating. It's why I don't do it anymore,I had my fill of just meeting for sex and it was great at the time,but now I want a while lot more.I've always wanted a lot more

Cuddles in between!!! "

I love cuddling

Suppose that could be like any man on here really couldn't it,single or cheating. It's why I don't do it anymore,I had my fill of just meeting for sex and it was great at the time,but now I want a while lot more."

See, that's the thing, is it really sex at all that cheaters are looking for, or the deep intimacy and connection with another human. If the latter, can cheating do anything but ultimately worsen their situation, as they make their way through a series of empty fucks?

I had a meet yesterday - well it didn't happen - you will see why in a sec.

I went to this "single" guy's home as invited. Went inside - wife's underwear across radiators and 3 small xmas stockings up so obviously has very small children.

When I said I was leaving, his response? "I'm so horny, don't suppose you want to suck me off before you go?"

Errr. No.

He hadn't ever mentioned being married despite chasing me for months...

Onestepoutofthedoor

"I had a meet yesterday - well it didn't happen - you will see why in a sec.

I went to this "single" guy's home as invited. Went inside - wife's underwear across radiators and 3 small xmas stockings up so obviously has very small children.

When I said I was leaving, his response? "I'm so horny, don't suppose you want to suck me off before you go?"

Errr. No.

He hadn't ever mentioned being married despite chasing me for months... "

That's grim,for you and his family!

Errr. No.

He was that stupid!

Errr. No.

That's grim,for you and his family!"

Absolutely ... more for his family, at least I was able to leave and just block the moron on here ... she has to live with him...

Errr. No.

You do have to wonder, is it an utter lack of empathy or a hatred of his wife that spurs such behaviour?

Harrogate

Errr. No.

That's grim,for you and his family!

Absolutely ... more for his family, at least I was able to leave and just block the moron on here ... she has to live with him..."

Not knowing too

Onestepoutofthedoor

Errr. No.

He was that stupid!"

Do you think someone like that doesn't give a damn about being caught though?

Harrogate

Errr. No.

He was that stupid!

Do you think someone like that doesn't give a damn about being caught though?"

Or thinks he will never get caught ?

Onestepoutofthedoor

Errr. No.

He was that stupid!

Or thinks he will never get caught ? "

Or gets off on the thought of being caught,who knows eh!

Errr. No.

He was that stupid!

Or gets off on the thought of being caught,who knows eh!"

Or wants to get caught because he hasn't the balls to leave?

Endless possibilities!

Harrogate

Errr. No.

He was that stupid!

Or gets off on the thought of being caught,who knows eh!"

That too

Onestepoutofthedoor

Errr. No.

He was that stupid!

Endless possibilities!"

Yep I can just hear him now when his wife and kid's walk in with the weekly shopping "It's ok kid's daddy is just playing a little game of hide and seek with this lady" whilst rapidly pulling his kecks up!

Errr. No.

He was that stupid!

Endless possibilities!

Yep I can just hear him now when his wife and kid's walk in with the weekly shopping "It's ok kid's daddy is just playing a little game of hide and seek with this lady" whilst rapidly pulling his kecks up!"

Not entirely convinced that people like this think through all the potential consequences of their actions

Errr. No.

He was that stupid!

Endless possibilities!

Yep I can just hear him now when his wife and kid's walk in with the weekly shopping "It's ok kid's daddy is just playing a little game of hide and seek with this lady" whilst rapidly pulling his kecks up!

Not entirely convinced that people like this think through all the potential consequences of their actions "

people think here

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

The Attic - Derby.

Is it just me but this is a swinging site not a dating site.

"Is it just me but this is a swinging site not a dating site."

You obviously don't know the difference or what swinging means.

Onestepoutofthedoor

Yes it's a swinging site not a cheaters site!

its just you I mean technically couples are cheating to aren't they .....vows and all that ......arent we all being a little holyer than thou

Errr. No.

To be honest, the issue is down to how sites like this work. Fundamentally you're not going to know the person that well, so you can only take things at face value that you see in them or they let you see.

So for us, guys can be whatever as really we don't know their circumstances and if they don't rub it in our faces about them having a partner who doesn't know etc.

On the flipside, I think for girls pretty much the same rule should apply. But, as the rule of probabilities kick in with the gender ratio on sites like this, even if a girl tells us, we tend to look past it. Which when I think about it probably isn't right that we treat girls with a more sympathetic response than guys when it comes to them cheating.

So has anyone on here brought up the girls who cheat element in this discussion. As honestly I can't imagine many, if any guys would say no to it? Seeing as getting as far as meeting the girl is an incredible challenge in itself?

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Is it just me but this is a swinging site not a dating site.its just you I mean technically couples are cheating to aren't they .....vows and all that ......arent we all being a little holyer than thou "

Oh Lord I despair...

The Forum certainly seems to be shifting towards it being nothing more than threads of new couples extolling their love for each other!

Onestepoutofthedoor

...new cheating couples extolling their love for each other!