FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Being single

Being single

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *icearms OP   Man  over a year ago

KIDLINGTON

So what is the best and worst part of being single?

For me it is the freedom and ability to do as you please without having to answer to anyone.

The worst has to be the lack of cuddles on a cold night and missing that person to share experiences with.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

Agreed.

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why not we singles all get together once a week and cuddle each other and turn around the drawback to positive thing

Yes agreed. Love the freedom coming and going as I please no one else to look out for but myself, bed all to myself but so miss the snuggles cuddles spooning etc! Get some of mr fb but not really the same as an every day/night thing having said that he loves the snuggles, cuddles and spooning more than me lol

"Yes agreed. Love the freedom coming and going as I please no one else to look out for but myself, bed all to myself but so miss the snuggles cuddles spooning etc! Get some of mr fb but not really the same as an every day/night thing having said that he loves the snuggles, cuddles and spooning more than me lol "

Totally agree with this. Would just love to find a lady to cuddle, hug and spoon to sleep.

By *icearms OP   Man  over a year ago

KIDLINGTON

"Yes agreed. Love the freedom coming and going as I please no one else to look out for but myself, bed all to myself but so miss the snuggles cuddles spooning etc! Get some of mr fb but not really the same as an every day/night thing having said that he loves the snuggles, cuddles and spooning more than me lol

Totally agree with this. Would just love to find a lady to cuddle, hug and spoon to sleep. "

I must admit I miss the little hug and touches you get in the middle of the night. The ones that let you know you mean something to the person next to you.

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

Agree with original poster. Mine is slightly different though. I've yet to meet someone where I could give the first part up.

By *rNaughtyNickMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

A cuddle would be nice on these cold winter nights x

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

A bogroll can last about a couple of weeks when ya live alone

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan  over a year ago

Older Hot Bearded Guy

"So what is the best and worst part of being single?

For me it is the freedom and ability to do as you please without having to answer to anyone.

The worst has to be the lack of cuddles on a cold night and missing that person to share experiences with. "

You said it.

End of thread.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Best bit... Not having to shave my legs all the time.

Worst bit... No one to warm my cold feet up on after I go to the loo in the night

"Yes agreed. Love the freedom coming and going as I please no one else to look out for but myself, bed all to myself but so miss the snuggles cuddles spooning etc! Get some of mr fb but not really the same as an every day/night thing having said that he loves the snuggles, cuddles and spooning more than me lol

Totally agree with this. Would just love to find a lady to cuddle, hug and spoon to sleep.

I must admit I miss the little hug and touches you get in the middle of the night. The ones that let you know you mean something to the person next to you. "

This exactly

» Add a new message to this topic