FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Are you honest regardless of feelings?

Are you honest regardless of feelings?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Some other app I am on I have been chatting to some girl, she didn't look too bad but all I would have done is shagged her if she fancied it. She seemed to fancy me but wanted to date and go all sorts of places, but I wasn't really interested in that as I didn't think she was my type really or worth the effort. She also kept messaging me on the app repeatedly if I didn't answer straight away even when I was busy, which was annoying.

So as I have been honest with you here and was honest with her and she kept asking why to everything I said.

So I ask you, are you completely honest with people even when it probably hurts feelings?

I tried letting her down gently, but hate lies and had to tell her. I would bang her, but nothing more.

I know this makes me sound like a dick and I'm no oil painting myself, but what are your thoughts on honesty?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Some other app I am on I have been chatting to some girl, she didn't look too bad but all I would have done is shagged her if she fancied it. She seemed to fancy me but wanted to date and go all sorts of places, but I wasn't really interested in that as I didn't think she was my type really or worth the effort. She also kept messaging me on the app repeatedly if I didn't answer straight away even when I was busy, which was annoying.

So as I have been honest with you here and was honest with her and she kept asking why to everything I said.

So I ask you, are you completely honest with people even when it probably hurts feelings?

I tried letting her down gently, but hate lies and had to tell her. I would bang her, but nothing more.

I know this makes me sound like a dick and I'm no oil painting myself, but what are your thoughts on honesty?"

Yep you sound like a dick ....

Got to be, every single time.

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

I like that you were honest about it. She knows where she stands then rather than being strung along just so you could get your dick wet.

"Some other app I am on I have been chatting to some girl, she didn't look too bad but all I would have done is shagged her if she fancied it. She seemed to fancy me but wanted to date and go all sorts of places, but I wasn't really interested in that as I didn't think she was my type really or worth the effort. She also kept messaging me on the app repeatedly if I didn't answer straight away even when I was busy, which was annoying.

I know this makes me sound like a dick and I'm no oil painting myself, but what are your thoughts on honesty?

Yep you sound like a dick .... "

An honest dick

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Are you 100% sure it was a woman?

By *retty womanWoman  over a year ago

Near Bournemouth

Why?

By *orwegian BlueMan  over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

Perhaps a little gentle "it doesn't seem to be working, we are after different things" would have painted you in a better light..

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Honesty is always the best policy even if it makes you look like a dick imo..

"I like that you were honest about it. She knows where she stands then rather than being strung along just so you could get your dick wet.

"

This!!! So many string woman along just to get their dick wet then go off the radar which is far worse than just saying it how it is in my eyes

"I like that you were honest about it. She knows where she stands then rather than being strung along just so you could get your dick wet.

"

Yeah, if I was a bastard I would have dated her banged her and then vanished. I don't see the point in stringing anyone along. And don't like playing with people's feelings.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Honesty is vastly over rated and one person's perception of it is rarely anothers.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Why?

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

I know this makes me sound like a dick and I'm no oil painting myself, but what are your thoughts on honesty?"

I like it.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Why ?

Better to be honest and say look love. I'd fuck ya cause your sexy but that's as far as it goes. We are not having a relationship.

Xx

P.s. OP you sell yourself short...."no oil painting....you are lush"

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I think it's good to be honest but if she's on a dating site she obviously is looking for a little more than most fabbers. I think you were a bit harsh and she's probably already realised you weren't the right guy for her!

Well even though you sound like a dick you still done the rite thing, you'd of been an even bigger dick if you strung her along giving her false hope. Always best to be honest with people regardless of feelings, I learned this the hard way after I lied to protect someone's feelings, it all comes out in the end.

Those dating apps are a minefield for us women (well there are women on there like it) with men just wanting to get their dicks wet, the amount of times I spoke at length to some guys, I eventually met them and then it was just a fuck and after a while it hurt, maybe I shouldn’t have been so ‘easy’ but I wasn’t in an emotionally great place and didn’t have a lot of self esteem and if the guy said all the right things I would fold and think ‘oh it’s love’ and then be left feeling like shit.

It’s always good when you come across someone that is just straight talking and say the reason they are on the site or whatever, rather than the guys above.

Geeky x

By *s_macWoman  over a year ago

Traffic land

Yes I am honest, but I also try to do it gently, doesn’t always work, even when I am incredibly direct, as I learnt to my cost very recently

By *onbons_xxMan  over a year ago

Bolton

Better to be honest if everyone is on the same page, tact and diplomacy go a long way too though sounds like it was best for both that you swerved each other.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Op, were you honest from the start?

By *s_bettyboopWoman  over a year ago

Honesty is best and better to just tell her straight. Just don't be rude about it.

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

"Yes I am honest, but I also try to do it gently, doesn’t always work, even when I am incredibly direct, as I learnt to my cost very recently

"

I can relate to this. Sometimes what you say and what the person in question hears, can be two different things unfortunately. Best to be honest about it though.

"Op, were you honest from the start? "

Yes I was and she kept saying we should date lol. She was very persistent.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Op, were you honest from the start?

Yes I was and she kept saying we should date lol. She was very persistent."

People can be, they can also hear maybe when you say no. Well my kids always could anyway

I live a life of lies just to be here, but IN this world I've found telling the truth is always the most succesful way of finding what you want and making sure you are what is wanted.

It may have ended up in a few burned bridges, but in the end, trying to live a lie once told can get very complicated - trust me, I know.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

At least you were upfront op,i reckon not all would have been

Miss

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Better to be honest and say look love. I'd fuck ya cause your sexy but that's as far as it goes. We are not having a relationship.

"

Yes, it's always best to be honest but make it acceptable rather than hurtful.

You can say the exact same thing but change the words and the tone slightly and it can come across in a different way. I would take honesty over pussy footing any day but don't just be harsh for the sake of it. You don't have to be one extreme or the other x

Dont they have a delete and block option?

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"You can say the exact same thing but change the words and the tone slightly and it can come across in a different way. I would take honesty over pussy footing any day but don't just be harsh for the sake of it. You don't have to be one extreme or the other x"

This.

Sometime the hardest choice is to be honest, to others and ourselves.

"You can say the exact same thing but change the words and the tone slightly and it can come across in a different way. I would take honesty over pussy footing any day but don't just be harsh for the sake of it. You don't have to be one extreme or the other x

This.

Sometime the hardest choice is to be honest, to others and ourselves. "

It's easy to be honest. Deciding how brutal you want to be is the hard part x

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think clarity of intent in certain situations is more important than honesty.

"I don't want to see you again because I find you deeply unattractive and intensely irritating" vs "I don't want to see you again as we're not at all compatible" for instance.

Too often people are afraid of hurting someone's feelings when it's actually unavoidable anyway. So they skirt round it, giving false hope. It ends up being like sawing off a leg slowly instead of one quick chop.

its good to have a high opinion of yourself but not always good to share it

Letting someone down is exactly that no matter how gently you do it, honest from the start should be the only way, if you change your name to ‘onlyhereforsex’ on those sites then you will still get mail but from those that can read

I'm brutally honest with people and I expect and would like people to be the same with me. I've always been that friend that will tell you the truth no matter what, turn up at my house for a night out and I will say if you look good or not. I would love people to say what they think, would make things a lot easier.

Op, if a guy said to me, I'll fuck you but that's it, I would appreciate his honesty and then be able to decide if that is something I'm happy to do.

By *icearmsMan  over a year ago

KIDLINGTON

"Those dating apps are a minefield for us women (well there are women on there like it) with men just wanting to get their dicks wet, the amount of times I spoke at length to some guys, I eventually met them and then it was just a fuck and after a while it hurt, maybe I shouldn’t have been so ‘easy’ but I wasn’t in an emotionally great place and didn’t have a lot of self esteem and if the guy said all the right things I would fold and think ‘oh it’s love’ and then be left feeling like shit.

It’s always good when you come across someone that is just straight talking and say the reason they are on the site or whatever, rather than the guys above.

Geeky x"

Having not been in a great place myself recently the exact same things happen to men too. And unfortunately there are some horrible people on all sites that prey upon those with low self esteem to get what they want... and it not always just sex.

» Add a new message to this topic