FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Is it really worth becoming a site supporter???

Is it really worth becoming a site supporter???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone how you doing?

I've been thinking of becoming a site supporter, just wanted to know is it really worth it?

thanks J

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think so plus it helps ta keep the site going xx

Me too I don't do it all the time just when I have a spare fiver when I don't support I miss the added extras. Just to perve extra pics is worth a fiver alone.

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

we think its worth the fiver too - we like the 'who has looked at you' feature

deffo more cams to dock,more pics to upload,you can see who has checked out your profile,£5 well spent

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

deffo worth a fiver

me thinks so to, plus wouldnt have been able to speak to peaches if I wasnt

It was at one point but now you don't get a reply from admin if you do or dont then the only advantage is if you are a camwanker which i am not.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks everyone, you've help to make up my mind, only thing now, gold or silver lol J

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

I think it is. Silver member here.

"Thanks everyone, you've help to make up my mind, only thing now, gold or silver lol J"

Silvers better value uless ya use the chat rooms a lot xx

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

"Thanks everyone, you've help to make up my mind, only thing now, gold or silver lol J

Silvers better value uless ya use the chat rooms a lot xx "

or want to put loads of pictures on your profile

only reason i use site supporter is so i can keep a cheak on what ive said to who lol

Being a single woman i get loads of mail and i cant always remember whos said what and what i replied when they re mail and found myseld spending ages going back tho mail looking for their last message, assuming i hadnt already deleted it, then going thro my replies to see what i had said to them so i could follow each conversation, to the point i just couldnt be arsed with it and stopped replying to lots of people simply because i couldnt remember every conversation i was having if they left it a couple of days between messages

But as site supporter when you get a message, so long as they mail you back on the reply button it keeps a list under the message of every mail you have had off them so you can just scroll down and read back thro the conversation

When you get 50+ messages a day and your replying to a lot of them, i find it a very handy function

I dont really use any of the other functions to be honest, stuff like, looked at me dont interest me, i cant see what i matters whos nosed your profile and the multi cams dont bother me either so i just get silver

Yes as I couldn't afford to renew mine and this morning, I cannot see the whole thread of a message, I am back to having to click on each individual message to see what was said before and I cannot see who has looked at me

Yes you can put more pictures on here, you can look at more dirty pics. Also this site is realy cheap compared to most others that are not as good.

ive not renewed as i don't use the chat rooms, or view the gallery's. I dont even bother with the 'who looked at you' thing because frankly i couldnt care, if they liked me they'd send a message

guess its down to how nosey you are xx

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

I've said it before and I'll say it again Platinum membership is the best.

The ability to look at people's private pictures and intercept unread PMs is a boon!

Unfortunately it's invite only but I have a few spare left if anyone wants an invite PM me.

yes well worth it and silver is best value in our opinion

xxx

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

The other big advantage with Platinum is the way you can get a forum ban negated by shagging a Mod to her satisfaction.

That one has come in handy a few times.

We have tried to become site supporters on many occasion.Text the relavant number but never had a reply..xx

By *urreyfun2008Man  over a year ago

East Grinstead

Silver is a good buy, though let it lapse for when I know I am busy and working a lot.

Why? Add a few more pictures, a bit of perving in chat and at the price of silver it is nice to hand a little bit back for a place that provides so much entertainment.

When you consider many other sites change masses more, for much less entertainment value, the £5 for 60 days seems a bargain.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I've said it before and I'll say it again Platinum membership is the best.

The ability to look at people's private pictures and intercept unread PMs is a boon!

Unfortunately it's invite only but I have a few spare left if anyone wants an invite PM me. "

Don't forget the disclaimer

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"The other big advantage with Platinum is the way you can get a forum ban negated by shagging a Mod to her satisfaction.

That one has come in handy a few times."

"Unfortunately it's invite only but I have a few spare left if anyone wants an invite PM me. "

But Monkey old chum ,,, surely you could just Zip forward in time and see if anyone sends you a PM…

Then nip back and decide whether its worth offering anyway,,,,

Unless of course this is a fixed point in time, which requires you to adhere to conventional time limitations whereby the question must be asked for the situation to exist........ or....... perhaps your just not the real Monkey?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"We have tried to become site supporters on many occasion.Text the relavant number but never had a reply..xx"

Make sure your phone is set to accept premium text, if it isn't your phone provider will be able to help.

in the night garden

"The other big advantage with Platinum is the way you can get a forum ban negated by shagging a Mod to her satisfaction.

That one has come in handy a few times."

+1

in the night garden

"Don't forget the disclaimer "

FFS woman!!! I used to be able lie my ass off in this forum without impunity.

P.S. was that OK?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Perfect

in the night garden

"Unfortunately it's invite only but I have a few spare left if anyone wants an invite PM me.

But Monkey old chum ,,, surely you could just Zip forward in time and see if anyone sends you a PM…

Then nip back and decide whether its worth offering anyway,,,,

Unless of course this is a fixed point in time, which requires you to adhere to conventional time limitations whereby the question must be asked for the situation to exist........ or....... perhaps your just not the real Monkey?

"

No, Platinum allows you to read OTHER people's unread PMs!

Anyway your understanding of time travel is flawed just like every other human I have met. *sigh*

The amount of times I have had to say this, but here goes again:

I can only travel my own time stream and only to events that have happened. Everyone knows the future can only ever be travelled by someone else from the future going back in time on their time stream who is from a further future than the future you want to travel to. Then them taking you to their past which is your future. Good job the me of the future (Invictus) figured this out though.

Is that any clearer Soxy old chum?

P.S. thanks for all who PM'd asking for a Platinum invite. I will have to raffle them now.

Edinburgh

If I win the Platinum raffle does it entitle me any access to time travel?

There was a girl at a bus stop 30 years ago, I'm pretty sure I was supposed to kiss her and didn't. Kinda need to know.

Oh, and I'll need a quick pitstop on my way back forward in time to stop me getting married.

Or is this expecting too much?

"

Is that any clearer Soxy old chum?

P.S. thanks for all who PM'd asking for a Platinum invite. I will have to raffle them now."

You couldn’t have made it clearer Munkle old chap….!.

Thank-you for placating my concern on this occasion

in the night garden

"If I win the Platinum raffle does it entitle me any access to time travel?

There was a girl at a bus stop 30 years ago, I'm pretty sure I was supposed to kiss her and didn't. Kinda need to know.

Oh, and I'll need a quick pitstop on my way back forward in time to stop me getting married.

Or is this expecting too much?"

YESSS!!! This is exactly what time travel is for!!!

Edinburgh

YESSS!!! This is exactly what time travel is for!!!"

Oh, that is SUCH good news.

I hate all those people who use time travel for all those 'killing Hitler at birth', 'warning people about the tsunami' type things.

These are of course very laudable things, but are of no tangible benefit to me whatsoever.

Whereas a snog at the bus stop with the 16 year old Linda Moore (short blonde hair, tight jeans, burgundy leggings and a winning smile)would be a real life enhancer for me.

By *urreyfun2008Man  over a year ago

East Grinstead

Hot Tub TimeMachine - surely one of the UK clubs has one.

Best thing about platinum is being able to change peoples profile text from "no Asians or blacks" to "we love Asians and blacks".

Now that's gotta get someones back up, lol.

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Rushden

"Best thing about platinum is being able to change peoples profile text from "no Asians or blacks" to "we love Asians and blacks".

Now that's gotta get someones back up, lol.

"

Only yours as you keep going on about it!

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"Hi everyone how you doing?

I've been thinking of becoming a site supporter, just wanted to know is it really worth it?

thanks J"

It gives you the ability to change your username and spell it rigth

"Hi everyone how you doing?

thanks J

It gives you the ability to change your username and spell it rigth "

Maybe he has as he wants it. I don't see a can the spell check police help me with my profile name being asked.

YESSS!!! This is exactly what time travel is for!!!

Oh, that is SUCH good news.

I hate all those people who use time travel for all those 'killing Hitler at birth', 'warning people about the tsunami' type things.

These are of course very laudable things, but are of no tangible benefit to me whatsoever.

Whereas a snog at the bus stop with the 16 year old Linda Moore (short blonde hair, tight jeans, burgundy leggings and a winning smile)would be a real life enhancer for me.

"

I wouldn't bother sensual, she lives down the road from me. she turned lesbian and is now engaged to a female wrestling champion.

oh and she has just had a sex change op, sports a handlebar moustache and now goes by the name Brian!! Lol

in the night garden

"I wouldn't bother sensual, she lives down the road from me. she turned lesbian and is now engaged to a female wrestling champion.

oh and she has just had a sex change op, sports a handlebar moustache and now goes by the name Brian!! Lol "

I doubt piddling details like that will put off Sens

» Add a new message to this topic