FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Have you ever your toys out....

Have you ever your toys out....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have you ever left your toys out only to realize after company left that they were still out?

I washed a large black strapon and had it in the drainer in the kitchen and my FA turned up to discuss some old endowment policies showed up, and the kitchen door is the main door people come to in. I am fairly sure he saw it as he went bright red and didn't stay long.

Have you ever forgotten to put things away or called at someone’s house and seen items of pleasure on display?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *urreyfun2008Man  over a year ago

East Grinstead

A few years ago left a dildo out to dry in bathroom, and forgot when showing plumber where all the radiators were for systems annual service.

Have now developed a strict checking policy that everything is hidden away when parents visit.

"A few years ago left a dildo out to dry in bathroom, and forgot when showing plumber where all the radiators were for systems annual service.

Have now developed a strict checking policy that everything is hidden away when parents visit."

Sometimes its nice to see peoples reactions to items left on display.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

left my purple vibrator on the bedroom windowsill. The gas board came to install a new boiler and check the radiators and the technician asked what it was.

"left my purple vibrator on the bedroom windowsill. The gas board came to install a new boiler and check the radiators and the technician asked what it was. "

You should have told him it was to use on fitters who left a mess while working

"left my purple vibrator on the bedroom windowsill. The gas board came to install a new boiler and check the radiators and the technician asked what it was.

You should have told him it was to use on fitters who left a mess while working "

or messrs who look fit whilst working

"left my purple vibrator on the bedroom windowsill. The gas board came to install a new boiler and check the radiators and the technician asked what it was.

or messrs who look fit whilst working "

I have a lovely British Gas fitter that comes to see me to be abused. He often sees people who might be interested but dare not make the first move. A shame as he has a lovely bottom.

or messrs who look fit whilst working

I have a lovely British Gas fitter that comes to see me to be abused. He often sees people who might be interested but dare not make the first move. A shame as he has a lovely bottom. "

and I bet he likes a good screw too.

Does having a sexy woman cuffed to the bed and losing the key count?

Always leaving me action men lying around xx

one time my mum came to visit and was tidying up as mums do , when she comes out with .... oh by the way your swavorski crystal ornament that was on your bedside locker ... i dusted it and put it in the china cabinet there . it was a toyjoy glass dildo .....

I cleaned my rabbit vibrator then put it on shelf to dry. Then my son came round and saw it. He just laughed as he is very broadminded.

By *urreyfun2008Man  over a year ago

East Grinstead

"one time my mum came to visit and was tidying up as mums do , when she comes out with .... oh by the way your swavorski crystal ornament that was on your bedside locker ... i dusted it and put it in the china cabinet there . it was a toyjoy glass dildo ..... "

That has made my day, and got rid of the grayness due to the weather.

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"one time my mum came to visit and was tidying up as mums do , when she comes out with .... oh by the way your swavorski crystal ornament that was on your bedside locker ... i dusted it and put it in the china cabinet there . it was a toyjoy glass dildo ..... "

Swarovski do dildos, must check those out

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

When my dog was a little puppy.. he would run off with anything he could get his teeth on.. Including one of my toys I'd not moved from fun that morning. He run straight outside into the front garden with it just as somebody was walking past!!

I'd cleaned the toys in the bathroom, dried and packed them away, but left the sex toy cleaner on the washbasin. I was in and out of the bathroom, as were my children and their partners...but it didn't click, for some reason I thought it was the hand wash - don't know how, but no one mentioned it!

once left my knickers and dildo on the sofa after some fun that moved upstairs i completely forgot about them and as i came down in the morning luckily i walked into the room ahead of one of our sons and spotted them i honestly don't think i have ever moved so fast in my life

i was once in a garage with hubby and as i was pulling my purse out to pay a dildo came with it not right out but it was obvious what it was

another time i pulled my appointment book out my bag to book my client back in and as i opened it between the pages was a condom (in wrapper) i just quickly palmed it i think i got away with it

yes i am rather careless i know

not left anything out but I did do this this morning.

Went to my best Vanilla female friends when I finished work this morning for coffee. Sat down and plugged my Iphone into her laptop to charge ,she is sat opposite me and starts laughing I ask whats funny and she replies I dont think you want me to see these pics and there in front of her are my bits on full show ! guess who forgot the Iphone automatically downloads pics when plugged in to laptop

I had a play time once and realised I was late for school.. so washed my rabbit ( it is black and flashes about 10 different colours ) lol and ran to the school..

Got back and my lad.. then about 5.. says oh mummy whats this... and I turn and he has my rabbit and its flashing all sorts of colours.. Thinking I will be clever I say its my lightsabre.. He says okay and outs it back down...

I then go down and start food...

Suddenly my lad is about to go out into the front garden to play with the "lightsabre" he ran out the door and I just about caught him..

Cali

» Add a new message to this topic