FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Good starting lines.

Good starting lines.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustafasingh OP   Man  over a year ago

leicester

So I noticed alot of people say don't ask me how I'm doing etc do something unique catch my attention (Or something along those lines) Ladies and Gents what would you say catches your attention in a message?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Looking at the pictures.

"Looking at the pictures. "

leicester

"Looking at the pictures. "

What you mean sorry? Might sound daft but what you mean looking at the pictures?

"Looking at the pictures.

What you mean sorry? Might sound daft but what you mean looking at the pictures? "

It's the pictures they attach to the message or the public pictures they have on display that gets my interest. If I don't find them attractive then I'll just delete the message. If I do find them attractive then I'm really not arsed what their first messsage says.

What you mean sorry? Might sound daft but what you mean looking at the pictures?

It's the pictures they attach to the message or the public pictures they have on display that gets my interest. If I don't find them attractive then I'll just delete the message. If I do find them attractive then I'm really not arsed what their first messsage says. "

Same

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

What you mean sorry? Might sound daft but what you mean looking at the pictures? "

If their profile is full of cock pics, then I am not interested

leicester

If their profile is full of cock pics, then I am not interested "

Ah understandable I get that!

I look at a profile before I open a message. If the profile is crap theyre already on a back foot. They would need an incredibly witty and well thought out message .

By *he Secret Tea PartyCouple  over a year ago

London

I like a message that's been thought through by the man and not something he cobbled together from a forum thread

It's the pictures they attach to the message or the public pictures they have on display that gets my interest. If I don't find them attractive then I'll just delete the message. If I do find them attractive then I'm really not arsed what their first messsage says. "

Unless I’m expecting a letter from the queen I can’t message you to test that theory! X

"So I noticed alot of people say don't ask me how I'm doing etc do something unique catch my attention (Or something along those lines) Ladies and Gents what would you say catches your attention in a message? "
hello good morning and welcome

» Add a new message to this topic