FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Amazon prime postage saving

Amazon prime postage saving

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Im not great at ordering stuff off internet,i have had stuff before from Amazon

A lot of what im looking at ordering says its free p&p and sent next day free if i sign up for Amazon prime then £7:99 a month.

Dont want to get suckered into £8 a month if i dont buy owt.

So question is...can i just order something,ticking 'i want free next day delivery' and then tomorrow cancel the Prime bit ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

"Im not great at ordering stuff off internet,i have had stuff before from Amazon

A lot of what im looking at ordering says its free p&p and sent next day free if i sign up for Amazon prime then £7:99 a month.

So question is...can i just order something,ticking 'i want free next day delivery' and then tomorrow cancel the Prime bit ?"

Cancel it after a month. They send you a reminder.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Im not great at ordering stuff off internet,i have had stuff before from Amazon

So question is...can i just order something,ticking 'i want free next day delivery' and then tomorrow cancel the Prime bit ?

Cancel it after a month. They send you a reminder. "

You can get 30 days free prime...may be goid this time of year?

I use it for the music streaming and firestick TV...not a bad package all in all

salisbury

Don't forget you also get Amazon TV for that price.

Yeah. You can cancel it as soon as your order is done-if you go into your subscriptions part of your account you can turn off the autorenew. You still get to use it for the month though.

You'll know you've done it right cos you'll get an email.

Thanks for replies,i only get stuff from there i cant find in shops that easily,so not keen on getting sucked in to something and not that desperate for it that it has to arrive next day

"Don't forget you also get Amazon TV for that price."

Yeah but be careful what you watch as they charge for quite a bit per view

Yes cancel within 30 days I think it is, I forgot to cancel and then they charged me 79.99 for a year of prime but then I’ve used it loads and it’s ace

Yes you can.

But I ordered a few things normal post and they came in a couple of days - but instead of putting them in my safe place they have gone to the post office miles away from my house!

I can't get there in the fucking snow as I have no fucking car and can't fucking carry it

"Yes you can.

But I ordered a few things normal post and they came in a couple of days - but instead of putting them in my safe place they have gone to the post office miles away from my house!

I can't get there in the fucking snow as I have no fucking car and can't fucking carry it "

You fecking swear a lot

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS  over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

try it ..actually i have prime ..its brilliant..theres loads of great movies and tv shows. I always have something to watch in the evening and as i buy lots on line anyway a save a fortune on P&P

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Yes you can.

I can't get there in the fucking snow as I have no fucking car and can't fucking carry it "

Try selecting an Amazon locker as delivery point. They have them in some supermarkets and you can collect anytime the shop is open.

"

Try selecting an Amazon locker as delivery point. They have them in some supermarkets and you can collect anytime the shop is open.

"

Theres no problem having items delivered to my home,im just finding a lot of things im looking at are only avaliable currently on 'prime' only,get it next day,sign up now.

Im not that desperate for next day delivery,just not keen on paying 40% of some things value in postage

salisbury

"try it ..actually i have prime ..its brilliant..theres loads of great movies and tv shows. I always have something to watch in the evening and as i buy lots on line anyway a save a fortune on P&P"

same.

» Add a new message to this topic