FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > First dates!

First dates!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

An absolute mine field with high expectations and, huge potential for disaster. There are probably more things that can make us incompatible than compatible.

We all want to impress or we wouldn't be there but, as nerves and excitement kick in the date doesn't always go the way we would have liked.

So, share your embarrassing or disastrous first date stories.

My most memorable happened when I was 21. I met the girl in town as arranged. We wandered for a while checking out the shops but soon ended up in a pub where we spent the afternoon. Things were going great and I offered to cook for her. That was cool, she was meeting a friend later and had arranged to stay at hers over night but I could come out with them if I wanted. Any way as we were walking (staggering) back to my place the opportunity arose to chance the dreaded first kiss. Having had a good quantity of Dutch courage, I lent in. We'd been holding hands so the signs were all good. I put my arms around her, she reciprocated. I placed my lips on hers, there was no resistance, quite the opposite in fact. As our tongues touched for the first time... she hiccoughs! I think I must have got at least a quarter of a pint of the cider and black she'd been drinking in my mouth, probably even swallowed some

She stayed at mine that night and a few months later we moved to Cornwall together for the next 7 years

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Bump!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

First dates in my Vanilla life have all been great and ended well. Unfortunately 'first dates' from Fab haven't all been very good at all. Went against my gut instincts on meeting some men and it all went horribly wrong, and I'm talking abuse, but hey ho, live and learn. Life is a learning curve and bad experiences make you stronger.

Angel

"First dates in my Vanilla life have all been great and ended well. Unfortunately 'first dates' from Fab haven't all been very good at all. Went against my gut instincts on meeting some men and it all went horribly wrong, and I'm talking abuse, but hey ho, live and learn. Life is a learning curve and bad experiences make you stronger.

Angel"

You shouldn't have to suffer abuse to learn a lesson. What ever mistake you feel you made, no one deserves to be treated that way! But you are right, as they say, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

» Add a new message to this topic