FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Paid site

Paid site

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heeky_sub OP   Couple  over a year ago

northampton

Hi all,

Just wondering do you all pay to use the site? I pay so I can have the extra things, like increase in sending messages, and basically things that a paid memeber can do.

Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The only reason we pay is so both of us can read conversation history in messages.

I pay as I can't remember anything so I like the threads you get in messages.

I didn't realise there was a messaging limit.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Yeah, have been silver for about 10 years now, don't use cams or upload that many pics, so don't bother with gold

Cut backs hitting hard so

I am not paying!

northampton

I'm sure, when my membership ran out, I was restricted to only sending a few messages a day? Perhaps, I'm losing my marbles.

I might go silver next time, as I don't really have much pictures.

Xx

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Yeah, have been silver for about 10 years now, don't use cams or upload that many pics, so don't bother with gold "
I'm exactly the same as this ^

I tend to pay for a few months, let it lapse for a couple of weeks and then pay again.

northampton

Does it limit you at all?

"Does it limit you at all?"
the length of time as shortened!

[Removed by poster at 12/12/17 11:06:00]

Jeez I pay £20 for the best part of a year...it works out at about 10p a day....wtf feck can you buy for 10p?

northampton

So true, it is really good

i like the

- private notes option

- whos looked at me

- last sent message

- and message threads

and the cam and photo increased options

By *s_macWoman  over a year ago

Traffic land

I get it purely for the message history, I’m getting a bit forgetful in my old age

"I get it purely for the message history, I’m getting a bit forgetful in my old age "
they short changed us!

By *DFL6828Man  over a year ago

Leicester

"Jeez I pay £20 for the best part of a year...it works out at about 10p a day....wtf feck can you buy for 10p? "

A 10 pence lollie pop..

"Jeez I pay £20 for the best part of a year...it works out at about 10p a day....wtf feck can you buy for 10p? "

I agree, just this once, personally I'd like to see non-subscribers not being allowed to even message and there being a limit to the length of time those people remain on the site before being automatically kicked off.

northampton

At least I'm not the only person that pays.

This guys responded to me saying this when I said I paid for the site, and wasn't looking to open a new profile as it would mean losing my verifications and that I had paid. Too long to explain but it got me questioning myself.

'You do nt pay for a profile on here !

Clearly a bloke writing so my suggestion limp dick is fuck off'

Wasn't very nice and it threw me.

"At least I'm not the only person that pays.

This guys responded to me saying this when I said I paid for the site, and wasn't looking to open a new profile as it would mean losing my verifications and that I had paid. Too long to explain but it got me questioning myself.

'You do nt pay for a profile on here !

Clearly a bloke writing so my suggestion limp dick is fuck off'

Wasn't very nice and it threw me."

if it makes you happy use it

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I agree, just this once, personally I'd like to see non-subscribers not being allowed to even message and there being a limit to the length of time those people remain on the site before being automatically kicked off."

Fookin' hell, that's a bit harsh innit, why not keel haul the fuckers as well just for good measure

"Jeez I pay £20 for the best part of a year...it works out at about 10p a day....wtf feck can you buy for 10p?

I agree, just this once, personally I'd like to see non-subscribers not being allowed to even message and there being a limit to the length of time those people remain on the site before being automatically kicked off."

I'm not paying at the moment on the fact that I'm not wanting to meet anyone. But I still speak to people on here and use the forums so I wouldn't wanna get kicked off just for not paying.

I think the non verified should be rejected from the site full stop.

I think everyone should have to be a site supporter maybe that way it may reduce the time wasters too

"I think the non verified should be rejected from the site full stop."

"I think everyone should have to be a site supporter maybe that way it may reduce the time wasters too "

why can they not afford a fiver

"I agree, just this once, personally I'd like to see non-subscribers not being allowed to even message and there being a limit to the length of time those people remain on the site before being automatically kicked off.

Fookin' hell, that's a bit harsh innit, why not keel haul the fuckers as well just for good measure "

"I think everyone should have to be a site supporter maybe that way it may reduce the time wasters too

why can they not afford a fiver "

I'm meaning the ones who join for a few hours then delete their profiles

"Jeez I pay £20 for the best part of a year...it works out at about 10p a day....wtf feck can you buy for 10p?

I agree, just this once, personally I'd like to see non-subscribers not being allowed to even message and there being a limit to the length of time those people remain on the site before being automatically kicked off.

I'm not paying at the moment on the fact that I'm not wanting to meet anyone. But I still speak to people on here and use the forums so I wouldn't wanna get kicked off just for not paying. "

Didn't think you could use the Forums? If that's the case, stop that as well. I really believe people should have a limited time just to be able to check the site out and but have no interaction whatsoever.

This isn't an expensive site, people always moaning about time wasters/fakes and you don't get conned into other sites so I only see it as win, win and win!

Avast yer dogs, keel hauling to be done!

Im always on silver. It suits my needs perfectly.

I'm not paying at the moment on the fact that I'm not wanting to meet anyone. But I still speak to people on here and use the forums so I wouldn't wanna get kicked off just for not paying.

Didn't think you could use the Forums? If that's the case, stop that as well. I really believe people should have a limited time just to be able to check the site out and but have no interaction whatsoever.

This isn't an expensive site, people always moaning about time wasters/fakes and you don't get conned into other sites so I only see it as win, win and win!

"

Yep your fecked

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

"Hi all,

Just wondering do you all pay to use the site? I pay so I can have the extra things, like increase in sending messages, and basically things that a paid memeber can do.

Xx"

No. And i can't discuss why.

salisbury

I agree, just this once, personally I'd like to see non-subscribers not being allowed to even message and there being a limit to the length of time those people remain on the site before being automatically kicked off."

Agreed! And anyone who does pay has to have sex with any other paid up member. (silver members having to cover costs of gold members).

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

I do,stupidly. I'm not meeting so it's just daft to pay.

"I think everyone should have to be a site supporter maybe that way it may reduce the time wasters too

times of austerity maybe ....

pet bill too

By *ANDA2Couple  over a year ago

Henley Arden

That's impossible to implement because as soon as someone joins thay are non verified and so will be rejected immediately. Therefore preventing them getting verified

By *hatYorkLadMan  over a year ago

York

365 freddo bars!!

"I think the non verified should be rejected from the site full stop.

That's impossible to implement because as soon as someone joins thay are non verified and so will be rejected immediately. Therefore preventing them getting verified "

Hence my time limit suggestion.

[Removed by poster at 12/12/17 12:55:53]

30 quid

salisbury

"30 quid "

Oh, thanks very much

Don't quite know why we pay, never really thought about it, we just do

It's a free basic site ....

365 freddo bars!! "

When did you last buy a fecking freddos bar for 10p ffs

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Which begs the question how would anyone ever join? We all start unverified!

But then why not impose your personal prejudiced on others. It a reocuuring theme on the threads in one form or another...

"I think the non verified should be rejected from the site full stop.

Which begs the question how would anyone ever join? We all start unverified!

But then why not impose your personal prejudiced on others. It a reocuuring theme on the threads in one form or another..."

Well said

Whilst I think 10p per day is bugger all...it should remain a option and it entices people to become a paying member later...it's about choices...

365 freddo bars!!

When did you last buy a fecking freddos bar for 10p ffs "

makro cheaper that way :P

365 freddo bars!!

When did you last buy a fecking freddos bar for 10p ffs

makro cheaper that way :P"

Ok there's always a smart arse...be it a nice arse though

"

But when I was actively looking I was a supporter I just want a break.

Maybe if I wanna start meeting again I'll subscribe again but untill then I will keep using the forum

Maybe if I wanna start meeting again I'll subscribe again but untill then I will keep using the forum "

manipulating fab for your own needs...

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

"Hi all,

Xx"

Nah I don't. I'm not at all bothered with who's had a look around my profile.

Maybe if I wanna start meeting again I'll subscribe again but untill then I will keep using the forum manipulating fab for your own needs..."

Of course

Paid sites have plenty plenty dickheads too...I've been on paid sites and they've been a waste of cash..asking someone for money doesn't make them genuine at all. Making fab paid would not anyone out, would not improve it.

If you need the site to charge in an attempt to save you getting off your arse to actually bother trying to work people out then that just strikes me as lazy...put your own work in and stop expecting to shit to be handed to you on a plate. Use the filter so none site supporters can't contact you and while your there set the one for blocking un verified people..the tools are there and you have a brain of your own should you decide to use it

"Paid sites have plenty plenty dickheads too...I've been on paid sites and they've been a waste of cash..asking someone for money doesn't make them genuine at all. Making fab paid would not anyone out, would not improve it.

If you need the site to charge in an attempt to save you getting off your arse to actually bother trying to work people out then that just strikes me as lazy...put your own work in and stop expecting to shit to be handed to you on a plate. Use the filter so none site supporters can't contact you and while your there set the one for blocking un verified people..the tools are there and you have a brain of your own should you decide to use it "

» Add a new message to this topic