Facts

Winks

Inspiring messages

BJs (lol)

Etc

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *J Statham OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Joke: my girlfriend's sad as her goldfish died, so I went out and got her an identical one.

She said "what the hell am I going to do with 2 dead gold fish!"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/12/17 16:19:09]

"Joke: my girlfriend's sad as her goldfish died, so I went out and got her an identical one.

She said "what the hell am I going to do with 2 dead gold fish!""

Candle light fish dinner??

Manchester

Sounds like a bushtucker trial

A tip is never eat yellow snow xx

By *rBukkakeMan  over a year ago

Bromsgrove

Santa Claus makes his way down the chimney, and is met by a lovely young woman in a robe.

She says, “Santa, how about giving me a special present. I know you’d like to come into my bedroom.”

Santa responds, “Ho! Ho! Ho! Gotta go. Gotta go. Gotta deliver all these toys to the children you know.”

The lovely young thing peels off her robe, revealing a skimpy negligee. Santa looks up from his sack of gifts, and she says, “I’ve got something special for you Santa. Can’t you stay for just a little while? I know you want me. Let me make this Christmas eve unforgetable.”

Santa responds, “Ho! Ho! Ho! Gotta go. Gotta go. Gotta deliver all these toys to the children you know.”

Not to be denied, she strips off the negligee, revealing her naughty bits, and they were quite nice naughty bits, I might add. And she says, “Santa, this is your last chance. This body is your gift.”

Santa responds “Hey! Hey! Hey! Gotta stay. Gotta Stay. Can’t get up the chimney with my cock this way!!!”

Manchester

"Santa Claus makes his way down the chimney, and is met by a lovely young woman in a robe.

She says, “Santa, how about giving me a special present. I know you’d like to come into my bedroom.”

The lovely young thing peels off her robe, revealing a skimpy negligee. Santa looks up from his sack of gifts, and she says, “I’ve got something special for you Santa. Can’t you stay for just a little while? I know you want me. Let me make this Christmas eve unforgetable.”

Not to be denied, she strips off the negligee, revealing her naughty bits, and they were quite nice naughty bits, I might add. And she says, “Santa, this is your last chance. This body is your gift.”

Santa responds “Hey! Hey! Hey! Gotta stay. Gotta Stay. Can’t get up the chimney with my cock this way!!!”"

Lolz

Xmas theme too

» Add a new message to this topic