FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Need help veris if possible xx

Need help veris if possible xx

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *etMePleasureYoux OP   Man  over a year ago

stockport

hi guys finding it hard without any veris so looking for help if possible socials meets or video calls xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You have one?

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"hi guys finding it hard without any veris so looking for help if possible socials meets or video calls xx "

The easiest way is to visit a club. There will be loads of people who can verify you... even the staff in most clubs will verify people.

Cal

Go to a club

"hi guys finding it hard without any veris so looking for help if possible socials meets or video calls xx "

You can. Its called web cam

stockport

Would love to do the clubs but as I have never been before I'd feel better if I tagged along with some one rather than just walking in on my own x

You will struggle to get someone to go with you just have to man up and go in alone

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

If you want to get verified then it is up to you to make it happen. Posting on here won't make much difference.

There are regular organised social events all over the country. Have a look on the meets and events forum to find them.

Try and visit a club. There are several very good ones in your part of the UK which do welcome polite and respectful single men. I would recommend cupids very highly. They have frequent special events and advertise them on the clubs section of the forums, just ask to be added to the guest list.

I'm pretty sure they have a daytime event on tomorrow. Don't just turn up without being on the guest list though as you may be turned away because their events are always very popular.

You can ask anyone you meet at a club or social to verify you and most are happy to do so.

By *an_WoodMan  over a year ago

Stafford

You are located in swinger club central. Pop into one as a learning experience with no expectation to get lucky. Verification box ticked and hopefully you met fun minded people too.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

He might not want to go to a club/

To the OP try the chat rooms for a cam veri...if it is a meet veri you want add a meet to your profile or the meet section of the forum

There are socials that you could attend if you are into that

"You are located in swinger club central. Pop into one as a learning experience with no expectation to get lucky. Verification box ticked and hopefully you met fun minded people too."

You aren't guaranteed a verification on here from someone you spoke to at a club.

By *ysnomiaMan  over a year ago

Preston

And Ironically being at a club is better that a 'veri', as your in the place where it all happens, so to speak.

I can understand when your new it seems like a massive hurdle, and that one you make it it's like getting some key to the executive washroom or something, but it's really not.

Go to a club, be polite, chat to people, don't have expectations that you will be knee deep in writhing bodies at the end of the first hour and you might just do alright.

stockport

» Add a new message to this topic