FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Lazzzzy Sunday

Lazzzzy Sunday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I got up properly about half an hour ago and I'm now sitting in the sofa, heating on, fluffy blanket and watching "It's A Wonderful Life" ... anyone care to join me on this lazy, snowy Sunday?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icky-discoMan  over a year ago

oxford

"I got up properly about half an hour ago and I'm now sitting in the sofa, heating on, fluffy blanket and watching "It's A Wonderful Life" ... anyone care to join me on this lazy, snowy Sunday? "

Sounds very nice I braved the gym earlier it’s mad outside

"I got up properly about half an hour ago and I'm now sitting in the sofa, heating on, fluffy blanket and watching "It's A Wonderful Life" ... anyone care to join me on this lazy, snowy Sunday?

Sounds very nice I braved the gym earlier it’s mad outside "

I have a genuine fear of driving in snow and as I have to drive 30 miles to work tomorrow, I'm choosing to avoid it (and the outdoors) completely today

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeh,these short cold pre-Chistmas sundays where made for lazing about at home watching old classic films and feeling warm and relaxed

Far better than pulling hair out trawling around shops sending just because its Chrismas

I did all my shopping online!!

I love this film and the sentiment in it too

oxford

"I got up properly about half an hour ago and I'm now sitting in the sofa, heating on, fluffy blanket and watching "It's A Wonderful Life" ... anyone care to join me on this lazy, snowy Sunday?

I have a genuine fear of driving in snow and as I have to drive 30 miles to work tomorrow, I'm choosing to avoid it (and the outdoors) completely today "

I’m lucky the gyms a 5 minute walk away

"I got up properly about half an hour ago and I'm now sitting in the sofa, heating on, fluffy blanket and watching "It's A Wonderful Life" ... anyone care to join me on this lazy, snowy Sunday? "

I was up at 7 staring out of the window at the gales and lashing rain getting ready to go to work. Now i'm at work soaked and freezing cold. So yes, as it happens, i'd love nothing more than to join you. A classic movie, some spiced mead and great company would go a long way to restoring my prana.

I have a genuine fear of driving in snow and as I have to drive 30 miles to work tomorrow, I'm choosing to avoid it (and the outdoors) completely today

I’m lucky the gyms a 5 minute walk away "

That's commitment too so good on ya!

I was up at 7 staring out of the window at the gales and lashing rain getting ready to go to work. Now i'm at work soaked and freezing cold. So yes, as it happens, i'd love nothing more than to join you. A classic movie, some spiced mead and great company would go a long way to restoring my prana. "

Come on then, snuggle up ... it's lovely and warm in here so won't take long to thaw you out

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

We are still.lazing in bed.

Watching our neighbour clearing snow.

Can never understand why they do it whilst it's still pouring down.

Shower then may venture out with the pooch.

I was up at 7 staring out of the window at the gales and lashing rain getting ready to go to work. Now i'm at work soaked and freezing cold. So yes, as it happens, i'd love nothing more than to join you. A classic movie, some spiced mead and great company would go a long way to restoring my prana.

Come on then, snuggle up ... it's lovely and warm in here so won't take long to thaw you out "

Of only...damn that geography, i always hated it at school and now i know why.

oxford

That's commitment too so good on ya! "

It’s funny mostly blokes today and a couple of women do you lot not like snow?

I've been cleaning with Christmas music blaring out. Starting to feel a bit more festive x

Come on then, snuggle up ... it's lovely and warm in here so won't take long to thaw you out

Of only...damn that geography, i always hated it at school and now i know why. "

Yep, the fatal fab geography

That's commitment too so good on ya!

It’s funny mostly blokes today and a couple of women do you lot not like snow?"

Can't speak for us all but I hate the stuff

"I've been cleaning with Christmas music blaring out. Starting to feel a bit more festive x"

I should be doing chores but bugger then today

only just had breakfast, still in pj's, watching the snow come down...a lot heavier now! long may it continue!

"only just had breakfast, still in pj's, watching the snow come down...a lot heavier now! long may it continue!"

Really??? I want it gone by tomorrow when I have to drive

By *irestorm 500Couple  over a year ago

coventry

Have stayed in dressing gown wrapping pressies and watching Polar Express with my daughter xx

By *emptd2Man  over a year ago

Burgess Hill & Birmingham

Apple Pie & Custard for breakfast and Noodles for lunch.

My junk food odyssey has started in earnest.

Contemplating having to go out and find bread but currently just warm by the fire watching snow.

I'm still in bed watching the footy and don't except to move all day

I'm still in bed watching the footy and don't except to move all day

I’m the same, too warm to move

By *inful xWoman  over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

Can't beat a lazy snow day

I should of been on my way to a party however I'm snuggled up on the sofa in front of a lot fire , leg of lamb cooking in the oven , perving some hot guys and I've even purchased some beautiful new lingerie. Perfect day

"I've been cleaning with Christmas music blaring out. Starting to feel a bit more festive x

I should be doing chores but bugger then today "

Sat watching polar express now xx

"I've been cleaning with Christmas music blaring out. Starting to feel a bit more festive x

Sat watching polar express now xx"

I soooooo love Clarence in this film ... I had forgotten quite how long it is tho x

We got up, had pancakes, went for a walk in the snow, just pottering around now, doing bits of cleaning while we are in as usually we are out with kids/horses.

By 'we' I mean me and the kids....o.h is in work hahaha

Sat watching polar express now xx

I soooooo love Clarence in this film ... I had forgotten quite how long it is tho x"

Awww haven't watched it in ages x

Wish i could just let myself relax, but as im not shagging off to the gym i go soon. Got energy to burn

» Add a new message to this topic