FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Asian men are pervs?

Asian men are pervs?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all. I’m mixed race but often get asked if I’m Asian. Does that matter? I get the impression from replies I’ve received and other profiles that Asian men are perverts but aren’t we all?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oubyLoverWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

Some have experienced a lack of respect in clubs from Asians so may use that as a stereotype. Others have experienced a lack of respect from men in general. And others from couples. And don’t get me started on them pesky single women

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The Asian men I've met weren't perverted. Although, I'm not sure what perverted is.

"Hi all. I’m mixed race but often get asked if I’m Asian. Does that matter? I get the impression from replies I’ve received and other profiles that Asian men are perverts but aren’t we all?"

Why engage with people that generalise based on race?

"Hi all. I’m mixed race but often get asked if I’m Asian. Does that matter? I get the impression from replies I’ve received and other profiles that Asian men are perverts but aren’t we all?

Why engage with people that generalise based on race?"

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

In the course of my life I've known a lot of Asian men. I haven't noticed that a higher percentage of them were more perverted than any of the other men I've known.

Asian ? What all mens from 40+ countries

Better use specific country rather than saying whole continent..

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Not perverted, rude in clubs, see womens sexuality as wrong, misogynists maybe. Just my experience although, I hope the younger generation is changing.

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

I wouldn't say that at all. What I will say though is (not all of them) some that have messaged me have been more persistent and less respectful than most on here. The messages have been less of questions, and more of orders.

I attended a charity social with a guy from here though who is an absolute darling. Huge heart, nothing but respect and an overall lovely person.

Going from experience I have found the most perverted men were white doctors.

I have a bigger group of white to Asian and black though; so it's a tad biased.

Race doesn't play a part in peoples' sexual tastes, in my humble opinion.

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS  over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

so define a pervert !.. I wd say , like any race some are some arent ..

By *orwegian BlueMan  over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

The Asian guys I know are far more respectful to women than their white male counterparts..

I do believe that Asian men do get stereotyped by the horror stories of honour crime, genital mutilation and a general lack of rights for women in some countries.

But that would be like saying all African men believe they can get rid of aids by having sex with a virgin.

End of the day they all are individual, and not all individuals are same... Human from All race are equally perv and can find rude people.. Again it is not just men it includes women too... So just speak or meet with whom you click with...

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

"End of the day they all are individual, and not all individuals are same... Human from All race are equally perv and can find rude people.. Again it is not just men it includes women too... So just speak or meet with whom you click with... "

"Not perverted, rude in clubs, see womens sexuality as wrong, misogynists maybe. Just my experience although, I hope the younger generation is changing."

Na not really lady's are usually well respected! But bitchs and whore a just treated the way they want to be treated.! Most women are just fucked up in the head it's unbelievable you say 1 thing but mean something els make your mind up already and say what's really on your mind! And stop playing mind games and underhanded minupulation to get what you want that's why most guys can't be asses after a while. And just see you a pussy only because you behave in that way on ya back legs wide open. We have feelings too you know.!

Just being realistic don't hate!

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Not perverted, rude in clubs, see womens sexuality as wrong, misogynists maybe. Just my experience although, I hope the younger generation is changing.

Na not really lady's are usually well respected! But bitchs and whore a just treated the way they want to be treated.! Most women are just fucked up in the head it's unbelievable you say 1 thing but mean something els make your mind up already and say what's really on your mind! And stop playing mind games and underhanded minupulation to get what you want that's why most guys can't be asses after a while. And just see you a pussy only because you behave in that way on ya back legs wide open. We have feelings too you know.!

Just being realistic don't hate! "

Most women are just fucked up in the head...ok. Nice comment.

» Add a new message to this topic