FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Who has Kids or Grandkids who Believe in Santa?

Who has Kids or Grandkids who Believe in Santa?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Our Kids are up now but we have 3 Grand kids who are now at the age of believing , its magical I love their little happy faces. Anyone else have kids who still believe?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Our Kids are up now but we have 3 Grand kids who are now at the age of believing , its magical I love their little happy faces. Anyone else have kids who still believe? "

what the ffff,,fa fa fuck are you suggesting?

next you,ll be saying fairy's don't exist

By *iss SJWoman  over a year ago

Hull

My niece has four under 8 who all believe. I make them the Portable North Pole videos and calls from Santa every year and they totally believe them

By *lmostthereMan  over a year ago

Southampton

My son is 7 and has been to see Santa today with his mum. She sent me some pictures.

Teary eyed? Me?

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

First year of my youngest being a non believer! I just tell her and her big brother's that it's more fun to believe

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

My kids say there isn’t a Santa, what do the youth of today know.... Hump.

Just know I’ll be borrowing one of L’s stockings....,

"Our Kids are up now but we have 3 Grand kids who are now at the age of believing , its magical I love their little happy faces. Anyone else have kids who still believe?

what the ffff,,fa fa fuck are you suggesting?

next you,ll be saying fairy's don't exist "

By *ancduoCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Out youngest is 11 and still believes. You may think it’s bad he still does but he’s autistic and has a different view on a lot of things and so hard to sway. In time he will change his opinion.

All my children are young adults but because my eldest is severely disabled he still believes in santa. It’s lovely to still have the magic and I take him to see santa through our local round table group who are great at a 6ft 5 lad wanting to speak to santa x

Yep, i have two tiddlers and they believe.

Our youngest does but think she’s starting to realise at 11 lol

Ours still believe but think I get more excited about Christmas then they do

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

My daughter believes in the magic of Father Christmas. She’s 10. She also knows that grown ups who keep the magic in their hearts help make Christmas special and one day she will also help her kids.

That’s the way I was told it by my parents.

By *s_macWoman  over a year ago

Traffic land

My youngest is seven and still believes, I kind of suspect this will be the last year

"Ours still believe but think I get more excited about Christmas then they do "
same here

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

Try the Norad Santa Tracker...you can see where he is!

(And yes, it's the deffence people...!)

I still believe in Father Christmas .

If others can believe in an omnipresent being . Why can't I believe in some one who spreads love and joy . Even if he is. Concept we should all embrace .

Give not receive and care for all our children in the world

I'm RELATED to Santa Claus...

It's my last year of tracking Santa, and I'm devastated

"I still believe in Father Christmas .

If others can believe in an omnipresent being . Why can't I believe in some one who spreads love and joy . Even if he is. Concept we should all embrace .

Give not receive and care for all our children in the world "

I think I love you

Would you like a hand to pull that cracker taff

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"My daughter believes in the magic of Father Christmas. She’s 10. She also knows that grown ups who keep the magic in their hearts help make Christmas special and one day she will also help her kids.

That’s the way I was told it by my parents.

"

That is really lovely

"Try the Norad Santa Tracker...you can see where he is!

(And yes, it's the deffence people...!)"

That's what we use. My grandson and I track him until he reaches Paris and then he goes to bed.

actually,,,,,why do we lie to children

Loving these replies, thanks for sharing

I always feel a little sad at Christmas thinking about the children who have nothing.

"actually,,,,,why do we lie to children"

To make their childhood magical. Adulthood sucks big time. Let them have their innocent years. I think back at mine and feel glad that my parents let me have my innocent years.

You could ask the same question about religion, never proven that there was ever a god, but children are led to believe.......

That's what we use. My grandson and I track him until he reaches Paris and then he goes to bed. "

In my village we have carols around the Christmas tree on Christmas eve with mulled wine and hot mince pies . We hide little gifts in the tree for the village children. I take my laptop or phone an track Santa via norad. When he reaches London we tell the little ones time for bed lol .it's gorgeous

"actually,,,,,why do we lie to children

To make their childhood magical. Adulthood sucks big time. Let them have their innocent years. I think back at mine and feel glad that my parents let me have my innocent years. "

"I always feel a little sad at Christmas thinking about the children who have nothing."
Our local opticians have a drop off point for a local radio station who do a xmas appeal we always give a board game

"I always feel a little sad at Christmas thinking about the children who have nothing."
next year try the shoe box appeals I make one for a little boy and a little girl . I include a picture of Pooch.

Bugger I'm a tad blubby now thinking about it

When I think back to my childhood I think my parents were amazing at giving us a perfect childhood. I'd go back in an instant.

That's what we use. My grandson and I track him until he reaches Paris and then he goes to bed.

In my village we have carols around the Christmas tree on Christmas eve with mulled wine and hot mince pies . We hide little gifts in the tree for the village children. I take my laptop or phone an track Santa via norad. When he reaches London we tell the little ones time for bed lol .it's gorgeous "

Magical

"I always feel a little sad at Christmas thinking about the children who have nothing. next year try the shoe box appeals I make one for a little boy and a little girl . I include a picture of Pooch.

Bugger I'm a tad blubby now thinking about it "

We have done the shoe box appeals. I'm a little sceptical about the goods getting to the children who need them.

"actually,,,,,why do we lie to children

To make their childhood magical. Adulthood sucks big time. Let them have their innocent years. I think back at mine and feel glad that my parents let me have my innocent years. "

It's also a good way to threaten them when they misbehave. "Santa's watching, to make sure you're a good girl"

In my village we have carols around the Christmas tree on Christmas eve with mulled wine and hot mince pies . We hide little gifts in the tree for the village children. I take my laptop or phone an track Santa via norad. When he reaches London we tell the little ones time for bed lol .it's gorgeous "

... I'm coming to Wales to spend Christmas Eve with you this year

In my village we have carols around the Christmas tree on Christmas eve with mulled wine and hot mince pies . We hide little gifts in the tree for the village children. I take my laptop or phone an track Santa via norad. When he reaches London we tell the little ones time for bed lol .it's gorgeous

... I'm coming to Wales to spend Christmas Eve with you this year "

does sound rather splendid

By *s_macWoman  over a year ago

Traffic land

(And yes, it's the deffence people...!)"

I love this, I keep an eye on him when the kids have gone to bed

"Our Kids are up now but we have 3 Grand kids who are now at the age of believing , its magical I love their little happy faces. Anyone else have kids who still believe? "

It's really what Xmas is all about

By *iss SJWoman  over a year ago

Hull

"I always feel a little sad at Christmas thinking about the children who have nothing. next year try the shoe box appeals I make one for a little boy and a little girl . I include a picture of Pooch.

We have done the shoe box appeals. I'm a little sceptical about the goods getting to the children who need them. "

I volunteer through my work to help with a Xmas party we throw every year for underprivileged kids in Hull. The firm does a shoe box appeal and Santa comes to the party to give them out. I asked one year why they are told not to open their boxes as I thought it seemed a bit hard and apparently it’s because for some of them, it’s all they get so they save them for Christmas Day where possible. One lad last year was so excited because he had 3 bows on his box bless him.

We have done the shoe box appeals. I'm a little sceptical about the goods getting to the children who need them.

I volunteer through my work to help with a Xmas party we throw every year for underprivileged kids in Hull. The firm does a shoe box appeal and Santa comes to the party to give them out. I asked one year why they are told not to open their boxes as I thought it seemed a bit hard and apparently it’s because for some of them, it’s all they get so they save them for Christmas Day where possible. One lad last year was so excited because he had 3 bows on his box bless him. "

OUR daughter will be two a few days after Christmas and I’m (Beth) just trying to teach her about Santa if anyone can recommend a good toddler friendly Christmas film that might get her a bit excited I’d appreciate it

I'd love a Carol singing evening around a Christmas tree.

Ours are almost into double figures age wise.

They either still believe or they’ve worked out that if they let on to dad they have concerns he’ll be heartbroken

... I'm coming to Wales to spend Christmas Eve with you this year

I'd love a Carol singing evening around a Christmas tree."

it's a tradion here one hear it snowed itbwas quite magical

My children are of varying ages, but I have no idea if the eldest two still beieve but the youngest one does. The eldest have never alluded to not believing and we are happy to keep the magic going for as long as possible.

I remember a few years back hearing someone say they had to tell their child before they went into the juniors that there was no such thing as Father Christmas so they didn't get picked on at school. I thought that was quite sad.

Ginger

By *ficouldMan  over a year ago

a quandary, could you change my mind?

"I believe"

I believe in the thought and idea of Santa and the magic he brings.

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

Because we can

""I believe"

I believe in the thought and idea of Santa and the magic he brings. "

You

Are

Winning

We’ve just watched miracle on 34th street and I miss having kids that believe, mine stopped believing a long time ago (well the youngest of my three only a couple of years ago) and Ads has an 9 and 10 year old who doesn’t believe anymore (Ads has never really done the Father Christmas thing or if he did he hasn’t done it for years), I wasn’t sure when I was out shopping with them on my own a few weeks back if they believed or not so played it safe, they looked at me like I was mental!

I miss it and Christmas doesn’t really have that magic anymore, moreso since me and their father split up and this year is my first Christmas without seeing my boys so that’s going to be strange. I get to see my residents though and I know I’ll brighten their day up!

Geeky x

By *rank n BettyCouple  over a year ago

Not meeting

"OUR daughter will be two a few days after Christmas and I’m (Beth) just trying to teach her about Santa if anyone can recommend a good toddler friendly Christmas film that might get her a bit excited I’d appreciate it "

Give it another year - she’s still so young. I think we do it more for us than them sometimes xx

Santa stopped visiting here 2 years ago & the magic went too.

B x

By *rank n BettyCouple  over a year ago

Not meeting

"We’ve just watched miracle on 34th street and I miss having kids that believe, mine stopped believing a long time ago (well the youngest of my three only a couple of years ago) and Ads has an 9 and 10 year old who doesn’t believe anymore (Ads has never really done the Father Christmas thing or if he did he hasn’t done it for years), I wasn’t sure when I was out shopping with them on my own a few weeks back if they believed or not so played it safe, they looked at me like I was mental!

I miss it and Christmas doesn’t really have that magic anymore, moreso since me and their father split up and this year is my first Christmas without seeing my boys so that’s going to be strange. I get to see my residents though and I know I’ll brighten their day up!

Geeky x"

You’re back!!! Hello xx

B x

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

Me

My twins are 4 and youngest is two so the magic of Christmas is very much alive in my house

"We’ve just watched miracle on 34th street and I miss having kids that believe, mine stopped believing a long time ago (well the youngest of my three only a couple of years ago) and Ads has an 9 and 10 year old who doesn’t believe anymore (Ads has never really done the Father Christmas thing or if he did he hasn’t done it for years), I wasn’t sure when I was out shopping with them on my own a few weeks back if they believed or not so played it safe, they looked at me like I was mental!

Geeky x

You’re back!!! Hello xx

B x"

Yes we are! We missed chatting, hi!!

Geeky x

Well we’re all big kids at heart, I’ve grown a beard this year and it matches my white hair.... so I’m tempted to don a Santa outfit on Christmas Eve and take presents to the young kids in our street

By *icebloke..but filthyMan  over a year ago

london

keep the truth alive...

cos as soon as you stop believing in Santa, you start getting socks and pants

Mine don’t believe, in fact my youngest who’s 8 actually asked me if he was real, I offered him a sugar coated answer or the truth. He chose the truth! My eldest hasn’t believed for ages but hasn’t wanted to say.

"OUR daughter will be two a few days after Christmas and I’m (Beth) just trying to teach her about Santa if anyone can recommend a good toddler friendly Christmas film that might get her a bit excited I’d appreciate it

Give it another year - she’s still so young. I think we do it more for us than them sometimes xx

Santa stopped visiting here 2 years ago & the magic went too.

B x "

Thank you

I did think she’s a little young still but I’m just so excited for her to be excited. My 11 year stopped believing about 3 years ago and it made me so sad Christmas want the same after that can’t wait to get it back now with the little two xx

My boys do, I think it could be the last year though!

My small human is nearly 6 and very much still in the magical believing stage... and i shall do all i can to make that last for as long as possible... this world has so many awful realities that his generation will need to navigate (and hopefully thwart) that i want him to enjoy the beautiful innocence that the magic of christmas brings while he can... and when i read his letter to Santa and saw that along with the gigantic lego set he had asked for he had also asked for "the hungry children to have some hot food and a glass of squash" i might have had a bit of an eye leak moment!

"My small human is nearly 6 and very much still in the magical believing stage... and i shall do all i can to make that last for as long as possible... this world has so many awful realities that his generation will need to navigate (and hopefully thwart) that i want him to enjoy the beautiful innocence that the magic of christmas brings while he can... and when i read his letter to Santa and saw that along with the gigantic lego set he had asked for he had also asked for "the hungry children to have some hot food and a glass of squash" i might have had a bit of an eye leak moment! "

Lego... always atop our lists!

I envy you, us blokey blokes don’t shed tears

"My small human is nearly 6 and very much still in the magical believing stage... and i shall do all i can to make that last for as long as possible... this world has so many awful realities that his generation will need to navigate (and hopefully thwart) that i want him to enjoy the beautiful innocence that the magic of christmas brings while he can... and when i read his letter to Santa and saw that along with the gigantic lego set he had asked for he had also asked for "the hungry children to have some hot food and a glass of squash" i might have had a bit of an eye leak moment!

I envy you, us blokey blokes don’t shed tears "

Pfffft you blokey blokes are the worst (best) and teary shit... bet you sniffle at DIY SOS too!!

Have two kids (13&12) who no longer believe and two kids (4&7) who still do. The best thing about it is watching the older ones trying to make it a really special time for the little ones, writing letters to Father Christmas with them, etc, counting down the days till Xmas day, crossing out how many sleeps left.... it’s really made our count down till Christmas Day really magical this year

Yes I've grandkids who believe in Santa I get to spend Christmas eve with them

I sleep in there room and we track santa on my phone and every 5minutes they say nanna where's Santa now lol

The joy on there faces on Christmas morning is second to none

"My small human is nearly 6 and very much still in the magical believing stage... and i shall do all i can to make that last for as long as possible... this world has so many awful realities that his generation will need to navigate (and hopefully thwart) that i want him to enjoy the beautiful innocence that the magic of christmas brings while he can... and when i read his letter to Santa and saw that along with the gigantic lego set he had asked for he had also asked for "the hungry children to have some hot food and a glass of squash" i might have had a bit of an eye leak moment!

Pfffft you blokey blokes are the worst (best) and teary shit... bet you sniffle at DIY SOS too!!"

The cure ~ boys don’t cry

https://youtu.be/9GkVhgIeGJQ

Pfffft you blokey blokes are the worst (best) and teary shit... bet you sniffle at DIY SOS too!!

The cure ~ boys don’t cry

https://youtu.be/9GkVhgIeGJQ"

Paloma Faith - Crybaby https://youtu.be/O3mKXSB9G6U

I have one who still does, and one who doesn't but won't really let on. They have written out their lists and bless them they've barely asked for anything except to have a lovely happy time and a little gift for the dogs as they can't write their own list.

We always do the shoebox appeal through the school too. Hate to think there isn't just a little bit of magic for any child at Christmas

"Have two kids (13&12) who no longer believe and two kids (4&7) who still do. The best thing about it is watching the older ones trying to make it a really special time for the little ones, writing letters to Father Christmas with them, etc, counting down the days till Xmas day, crossing out how many sleeps left.... it’s really made our count down till Christmas Day really magical this year "

» Add a new message to this topic