FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Feel like a dweeb but I'm excited.

Feel like a dweeb but I'm excited.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

That guy is home late Friday and it's a week today I'll be meeting him for the second meet, a sleepover meet. Said I can pamper him and cook for him. I've got face masks and special body oils and foot creams and I'm doing a hot buffet with sticky chicken skewers, cheese and bacon loaded potato skins, curly fries, garlic bread, coleslaw (homemade) mini pizzas and BBQ chicken wings!

Sound nice?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"That guy is home late Friday and it's a week today I'll be meeting him for the second meet, a sleepover meet. Said I can pamper him and cook for him. I've got face masks and special body oils and foot creams and I'm doing a hot buffet with sticky chicken skewers, cheese and bacon loaded potato skins, curly fries, garlic bread, coleslaw (homemade) mini pizzas and BBQ chicken wings!

Sound nice?"

Sounds amazing !

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

It sounds like he is a very lucky bugger

Sounds fuckin' awesome.

"That guy is home late Friday and it's a week today I'll be meeting him for the second meet, a sleepover meet. Said I can pamper him and cook for him. I've got face masks and special body oils and foot creams and I'm doing a hot buffet with sticky chicken skewers, cheese and bacon loaded potato skins, curly fries, garlic bread, coleslaw (homemade) mini pizzas and BBQ chicken wings!

Sound nice?"

If he cancels give me a shout

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

Sounds bloody awesome!

He's a lucky fella xx

Miss Wilkes, what Naughty Twosome said.

GARLIC BREAD!!!

By *ilent.KnightMan  over a year ago

Swindon

Sound nice?"

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"GARLIC BREAD!!!"

That was my thought....but as long as they both eat it, it's cool!

By *icky-discoMan  over a year ago

oxford

Sound nice?"

I’d be asleep after that lot zzzz

Just want to fuck him already!

Sound nice? I’d be asleep after that lot zzzz "

Yeah too many carbs

You need to fuck and then have a buffet x

Jealous.. I wish was having a fuckfest buffet have fun girly x

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Is it single slices of garlic bread or one of those cut baguettes?

Hope you both don't get the farts?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

What's he bringing besides cock ?

oxford

"Just want to fuck him already!"

Ditch all the jazzy stuff and get down and dirty girl enjoy the glitzy shit after x

oxford

"GARLIC BREAD!!!

That was my thought....but as long as they both eat it, it's cool! "

It’s the future I tell you

By *esparate danMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Whos the guy ..sounds like colonel sanders

oxford

"Whos the guy ..sounds like colonel sanders"

Papa john lol

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Tip -

Don’t open the door to him wearing the face mask

And what's he going to do for you? Cos you matter too y'know.

I'm gonna say this.

Trying too hard.

Honestly.

Beers, wine water, pizza or curry.

Bacon n eggs juice.

That's all you need.

By *appy squirrelWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

i don't want to sound nasty- but if I am meeting someone for the second time and he would do all these things I'd be running as I'd be creaped out... it's a meet not a date to marry you right?

I'm not sure it's over the top. It's a few bits in the oven and smellies. It's not as though she's slaving over the stove for hours on end!

And I think for a lot of singles here Fab is no longer a NSA site but a more sexually open dating site.

"Just want to fuck him already!"

Fun first then, food for afters

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

Sound nice?"

All sounds very tasty sweetheart - but pretty heavy too! After all that I’d feel bloated and there’s no way on earth I’d be up for an all night shag fest!

I’d personally go for something lighter and perhaps a little healthier?

Chinese or Thai perhaps?

Or fish or steak if you prefer English food - but without bread-based products which can have a tendency to cause bloating.

That’s just what I’d do lovely - doesn’t mean you have to!

Have an amazing time whatever you choose to cook/eat!

By *lmostthereMan  over a year ago

Southampton

The way to a man's cock is through his jeans' buttons. The way to his heart is through his stomach.

Sex and food are amongst the greatest pleasures in life.

Enjoy x

"And what's he going to do for you? Cos you matter too y'know."

This.

The food is mainly for me, I can put it away! The pampering is one of my joys. I'm a beautician doing treatments and sticking my tongue up their arse.

By *oubyLoverWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

"The food is mainly for me, I can put it away! The pampering is one of my joys. I'm a beautician doing treatments and sticking my tongue up their arse. "

Food, beauty treatments and rimming. You should hold parties

"The food is mainly for me, I can put it away! The pampering is one of my joys. I'm a beautician doing treatments and sticking my tongue up their arse. "

I hope he belches a backwards rift

Sound nice?"

Any lager ?

[Removed by poster at 09/12/17 20:19:06]

Sound nice?"

If it makes YOU happy that's all that matters

Bit jealous though

"The food is mainly for me, I can put it away! The pampering is one of my joys. I'm a beautician doing treatments and sticking my tongue up their arse.

Food, beauty treatments and rimming. You should hold parties "

It is a slumber party, he's bringing his slippers and dressing gown.

Sound nice?"

Santa’s cum early for him hope he realises how lucky he is x

Honestly who gives a stuff if your for desert lol I would easily settle for it

Marry me

East Yorkshire

"The food is mainly for me, I can put it away! The pampering is one of my joys. I'm a beautician doing treatments and sticking my tongue up their arse.

Food, beauty treatments and rimming. You should hold parties

It is a slumber party, he's bringing his slippers and dressing gown. "

It sounds awesome

Sounds good however I'd lighten up on the food a little, carb overload equals sleep not a fuck fest....

Sounds lovely.

Sound nice?

If it makes YOU happy that's all that matters

Bit jealous though "

His happiness matters too.

Sound nice?"

Sounds a bit too carbohydrate loaded, don't want to bloat him too much before dessert!

My man would love all this food but I know the result is he would be more likely to want to sleep than get naughty with me. Shag first feed him after

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Wish somebody would do that for me

damn you're straight - but ...... i would prepare all that and invite you over ----- well you never know

"What's he bringing besides cock ?

"

Hunger, hopefully.

By *loveyourassMan  over a year ago

Newport

Sounds absolutely perfect! Just like you x

By *oddyWoman  over a year ago

between havant and chichester

"Wish somebody would do that for me "
what stick there tounge up ya arse

Maybe ditch the loaded potato skins then and the garlic bread!

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"Wish somebody would do that for me what stick there tounge up ya arse "

As well as the rest ye

East Yorkshire

Can I ask if youve always enjoyed sticking your tongue up guys arses? I’m intrigued as I’m into loads of stuff but that has never appealed. It’s something I just don’t get it. What is it you like?

Can I ask if youve always enjoyed sticking your tongue up guys arses? I’m intrigued as I’m into loads of stuff but that has never appealed. It’s something I just don’t get it. What is it you like? "

First did it to my ex 16 years ago when he was bent over the end of his sleigh bed for me to wax his arse hole, after I'd did it the first time it just looked so smooth and pink so I was rubbing my nose against it and it smelt nice and warm, then I was rubbing my lips over it and then started licking it and putting my tongue inside. It's a 16 year strong passion now I love it.

Love the smell, love the warmth and the taste and guys reactions when they're into it as well.

East Yorkshire

Can I ask if youve always enjoyed sticking your tongue up guys arses? I’m intrigued as I’m into loads of stuff but that has never appealed. It’s something I just don’t get it. What is it you like?

First did it to my ex 16 years ago when he was bent over the end of his sleigh bed for me to wax his arse hole, after I'd did it the first time it just looked so smooth and pink so I was rubbing my nose against it and it smelt nice and warm, then I was rubbing my lips over it and then started licking it and putting my tongue inside. It's a 16 year strong passion now I love it.

Love the smell, love the warmth and the taste and guys reactions when they're into it as well. "

Thanks for explaining. It’s not for me but I really love your obvious passion for it. Hope you have a fab night

I'm with you miss wilkes, rimming is such a turn on for me. Licking, kissing and sticking my tongue in, listening to a man moan and love it as I wank him at the same time!

Getting wet at the thought!

By *ssex_tomMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Have a great night...

How about mini nibbles sex, mini nibbles more sex, and so it goes on.. if you run out of food it's a good night x

T

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I'd say you're doing too much to impress him. What is he doing to impress you?

It's a nice thing to do with a long term FWB perhaps but too much for a new guy. He needs to earn you

If one has to go put of one's way to make a guy turn up, even for a Fab meet, then things are out of balance

East Yorkshire

"I'd say you're doing too much to impress him. What is he doing to impress you?

It's a nice thing to do with a long term FWB perhaps but too much for a new guy. He needs to earn you

If one has to go put of one's way to make a guy turn up, even for a Fab meet, then things are out of balance "

Doesn’t read like that to me. Pampering and giving is her thing and it’s clearly making her happy. Crack on

"I'm with you miss wilkes, rimming is such a turn on for me. Licking, kissing and sticking my tongue in, listening to a man moan and love it as I wank him at the same time!

Getting wet at the thought! "

ifs awesome girls lads you dont know what your missin

If one has to go put of one's way to make a guy turn up, even for a Fab meet, then things are out of balance "

Honestly have you seen me? I could offer up a turd on a stick to eat and guys would still come and meet me. I don't have to do anything. I want to do these things, I get off on it.

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

If one has to go put of one's way to make a guy turn up, even for a Fab meet, then things are out of balance

Honestly have you seen me? I could offer up a turd on a stick to eat and guys would still come and meet me. I don't have to do anything. I want to do these things, I get off on it. "

It makes you happy... And THAT is all that matters.

You crazy bitch! Enjoy... I'm sure it will be lovely! X

By *eady and Willing 9Man  over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

Sound nice?

If he cancels give me a shout "

Snap lol. I'll just there for the carbs overload

Just thinking of attire. What kind of thing should I wear to receive someone at my home? He's staying the night so don't have to get down to it quick and then leave, it's all about the chill and winding down. When it gets to the bedroom that's easy cos I'll be naked but I can't really be getting things out the oven naked and general milling around being the hostess.

Doesn’t read like that to me. Pampering and giving is her thing and it’s clearly making her happy. Crack on "

Agreed

Cardiff

Wear a dress

"Wear a dress"

Go on... what kind of dress?

Cardiff

"Wear a dress

Go on... what kind of dress? "

Black or Red as it's Christmas. Above the knee would be better.

Treat it as a date with a promise.

"Wear a dress

Treat it as a date with a promise."

That doesn't really narrow it down! What style of dress, I've only got going out dresses.

Was thinking of wearing over the knee sports socks (like the ones Miss red is wearing in one of her pics) very short pleated tennis skirt, trainers and a tight t-shirt with no bra and nice lacy knickers.

Cardiff

"Wear a dress

That doesn't really narrow it down! What style of dress, I've only got going out dresses.

Was thinking of wearing over the knee sports socks (like the ones Miss red is wearing in one of her pics) very short pleated tennis skirt, trainers and a tight t-shirt with no bra and nice lacy knickers. "

New balls please!

That would work aswell and I'm sure you'd have his full attention and I'm not really known for fashion, in fact as much as Stevie Wonder is known for playing golf.

I'd still go for the Christmas Party look rather the Wimbledon look.

Love the smell, love the warmth and the taste and guys reactions when they're into it as well. "

What if you got down there and his bum hole had a skin tag?

Minus the meat it sounds amazing.

What do I have to do to get this treatment??

Honestly have you seen me? I could offer up a turd on a stick to eat and guys would still come and meet me. I don't have to do anything. I want to do these things, I get off on it. "

That makes sense. I wish I looked like you. I'm a giver too but no-one wants it from me.

"I'm gonna say this.

Trying too hard.

Honestly.

Beers, wine water, pizza or curry.

Bacon n eggs juice.

That's all you need. "

Maybe she wanted to make the effort for herself as much as for him?

"I'm with you miss wilkes, rimming is such a turn on for me. Licking, kissing and sticking my tongue in, listening to a man moan and love it as I wank him at the same time!

Getting wet at the thought!

ifs awesome girls lads you dont know what your missin "

By *iss.RedWoman  over a year ago

somewhere

"Wear a dress

Was thinking of wearing over the knee sports socks (like the ones Miss red is wearing in one of her pics) very short pleated tennis skirt, trainers and a tight t-shirt with no bra and nice lacy knickers. "

Love the sound of this outfit!

Hahahaha love your confidence!!!! X

Love the smell, love the warmth and the taste and guys reactions when they're into it as well.

What if you got down there and his bum hole had a skin tag?"

Wouldn't bother me but I would ask him if he wanted me to whip it off with some cotton.

Honestly have you seen me? I could offer up a turd on a stick to eat and guys would still come and meet me. I don't have to do anything. I want to do these things, I get off on it.

That makes sense. I wish I looked like you. I'm a giver too but no-one wants it from me. "

I just like guys to be helpless and dependant on me. Clue is in my username, Miss Annie Wilkes, my idol!

I like cooking for guys and bathing and washing them and taking them to the toilet. I like situations that are supposed to be relaxing like a massage but with a sexual twist. Aim is to milk the guy for all he's worth and leave his balls looking like two withered balloons. Keep sucking him after he's just cum so he's all sensitive and of course there's the sleep thing.

King's Crustacean

Ewwwwwww I never realised Annie Wilkes was your idol.

Although she's fictional she is guilty of infanticide, patricide , torture and multiple murders.

She suffered multiple mental and emotional problems along with low self esteem. She was a psycopath and was prone to rage when crossed......

What's to idolise ?

"Ewwwwwww I never realised Annie Wilkes was your idol.

Although she's fictional she is guilty of infanticide, patricide , torture and multiple murders.

She suffered multiple mental and emotional problems along with low self esteem. She was a psycopath and was prone to rage when crossed......

What's to idolise ?

"

Ok so just her caring nature then!

That makes sense. I wish I looked like you. I'm a giver too but no-one wants it from me.

I just like guys to be helpless and dependant on me. Clue is in my username, Miss Annie Wilkes, my idol!

I like cooking for guys and bathing and washing them and taking them to the toilet. I like situations that are supposed to be relaxing like a massage but with a sexual twist. Aim is to milk the guy for all he's worth and leave his balls looking like two withered balloons. Keep sucking him after he's just cum so he's all sensitive and of course there's the sleep thing. "

Come back and tell us how it goes. I can get my kicks from hearing about it.

I didn't realise the profile name reference. I won't say what I thought it was.

Love this thread.

I hope you’ve a brilliant night, girl.

He’s a lucky guy!

Oh, and the outfit you described - yes!!

Enjoy x

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"Honestly have you seen me? I could offer up a turd on a stick to eat and guys would still come and meet me. I don't have to do anything. I want to do these things, I get off on it. "

I haven't but if you're in control and happy then enjoy

I like cooking for guys and bathing and washing them and taking them to the toilet. I like situations that are supposed to be relaxing like a massage but with a sexual twist. Aim is to milk the guy for all he's worth and leave his balls looking like two withered balloons. Keep sucking him after he's just cum so he's all sensitive and of course there's the sleep thing.

Come back and tell us how it goes. I can get my kicks from hearing about it.

I didn't realise the profile name reference. I won't say what I thought it was. "

Yes! I wanna hear too

By *iversong321Woman  over a year ago

Preston/Merseyside

What's to idolise ?

Ok so just her caring nature then!"

Will you be tieing him to the bed and wacking his feet with a hammer? Thanks all I remember her for.

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

Sound nice?"

Marry that lady!!

By *ieman300Man  over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

Sound nice?"

To be honest I would settle for beans on toast and a foot rub lol

Does sound really nice

What's to idolise ?

Ok so just her caring nature then!"

I thought the name rang a bell!

Not too sure about your definition of a caring nature though....

Sound nice?"

BBQ chicken wings? I'm not sure I'd like sticky fingers on a first date...

By *iversong321Woman  over a year ago

Preston/Merseyside

What's to idolise ?

Not too sure about your definition of a caring nature though.... "

Mmmm yep psychotic murderers are known for their caring natures. Only on fab! Coming next Hannibel Lectur was my role model

I love this response

What's to idolise ?

Not too sure about your definition of a caring nature though....

Mmmm yep psychotic murderers are known for their caring natures. Only on fab! Coming next Hannibel Lectur was my role model "

Agreed guess it takes all sorts

You look and sound like actual marriage material

This is like the Fab edition of Love Actually and I'm genuinely excited for you! Hope it all goes well ahhhhhh

"You look and sound like actual marriage material

This is like the Fab edition of Love Actually and I'm genuinely excited for you! Hope it all goes well ahhhhhh"

Aww thanks, me too!

What if you got down there and his bum hole had a skin tag?"

You chew it off..

You chew it off.."

Haha, kill it with fire!

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

You chew it off.."

sorry

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I'd be happy with a pot noodle and a bj

King's Crustacean

"I'd be happy with a pot noodle and a bj "

Which would you have first ?

"I'd be happy with a pot noodle and a bj

Which would you have first ?"

Pot noodle whilst having a blow job most probably!

King's Crustacean

Pot noodle whilst having a blow job most probably! "

So. Two days to go All set ?

Pot noodle whilst having a blow job most probably!

So. Two days to go All set ?"

Saturday he's coming over, not all set. Been decorating my living room and doing xmas trimmings and had carpet put down in my bedroom so the place is in a shit state. Could do with a day off work midweek really.

King's Crustacean

Granted. Mid week is tomorrow

"Just thinking of attire. What kind of thing should I wear to receive someone at my home? He's staying the night so don't have to get down to it quick and then leave, it's all about the chill and winding down. When it gets to the bedroom that's easy cos I'll be naked but I can't really be getting things out the oven naked and general milling around being the hostess. "

Wear something that reveals you as you move, aprons and underwear are amazingly sexy. Though with the weather outside it may have to be thermals and oil skins, which YOU could still make sexy.

Have fun, do check he is into rimming before you start though, it turns me off like a switch.

"Just thinking of attire. What kind of thing should I wear to receive someone at my home? He's staying the night so don't have to get down to it quick and then leave, it's all about the chill and winding down. When it gets to the bedroom that's easy cos I'll be naked but I can't really be getting things out the oven naked and general milling around being the hostess.

Wear something that reveals you as you move, aprons and underwear are amazingly sexy. Though with the weather outside it may have to be thermals and oil skins, which YOU could still make sexy.

Have fun, do check he is into rimming before you start though, it turns me off like a switch."

He is, I've met him already for a social, he sat on my face.

Swindon

“Social”

"

Have fun, do check he is into rimming before you start though, it turns me off like a switch.

He is, I've met him already for a social, he sat on my face. "

Blimey, makes my socials in Costa look very tame....

East Yorkshire

"

He is, I've met him already for a social, he sat on my face.

Blimey, makes my socials in Costa look very tame.... "

Depends which branch you go to obviously

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Hereford

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wwhaI8Movs

Good luck tho'

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

"Just thinking of attire. What kind of thing should I wear to receive someone at my home? He's staying the night so don't have to get down to it quick and then leave, it's all about the chill and winding down. When it gets to the bedroom that's easy cos I'll be naked but I can't really be getting things out the oven naked and general milling around being the hostess.

He is, I've met him already for a social, he sat on my face. "

It’s a bugger when they run out of chairs at Starbucks innit?

Sounds amazing.

Good luck gorgeous lady x

King's Crustacean

Don't think you're getting away without spilling the beans.

Info. C'mon. Good or bad.

King's Crustacean

Im going for a swim. I'll look for a blow by blow in a couple of hours.

Details, girl, details.

We’re waiting!

*taps foot*

King's Crustacean

Im ready to go swimming now. ....... baack later x

Did he wake up yet OP?

"Did he wake up yet OP? "

Yeah and went about 9:30!

Was an early start, came over at half 4 yesterday afternoon, fucked, fed him up, fucked again watched a film and then he slept and slept and slept but he did do a lot of travelling the day before and the time difference and stuff.

He's so stunning though, massive eyebrows! Fucked again this morning and that's that.

I couldn't let go though properly, like I find him so attractive I get embarrassed like don't want him to see my cum face and stuff, it's stupid really.

But had a good night, good company.

Swindon

"Did he wake up yet OP?

Was an early start, came over at half 4 yesterday afternoon, fucked, fed him up, fucked again watched a film and then he slept and slept and slept but he did do a lot of travelling the day before and the time difference and stuff.

He's so stunning though, massive eyebrows! Fucked again this morning and that's that.

I couldn't let go though properly, like I find him so attractive I get embarrassed like don't want him to see my cum face and stuff, it's stupid really.

But had a good night, good company. "

"Did he wake up yet OP?

Brilliant!! Opal fruit fanny.

"Did he wake up yet OP?

Never mind that; is there any leftovers?

...I hate to see good chicken wings go to waste

By *otForSoftiesWoman  over a year ago

The North / Party Hard Everywhere

Such a disappointing end, the excitement was palpable.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Such a disappointing end, the excitement was palpable. "

Serial unlos'er I'm afraid

[Removed by poster at 18/12/17 03:47:25]

A particular guy in this thread's narrative who may or may not have been a complete asshat is potentially responsible for the emotional reaction of the OP.

Trust me I would like to be more specific but it would compromise my Fab membership.

Rest assured that somebody put all the effort in to having a wonderful evening and left with only what they intended. A trophy fuck. Whilst the other openly and publicly put their heart on the line and was humiliated unfairly for the Internet to witness.

Good people are hard to find on here. One was lost tonight, even they do come back in a while they will never be the same.

[Removed by poster at 18/12/17 04:16:57]

Sound nice?"

must have been so awesome you left the site ,do I need to buy a hat?

Sound nice?must have been so awesome you left the site ,do I need to buy a hat? "

I'm guessing you missed the other thread....

Sound nice?must have been so awesome you left the site ,do I need to buy a hat?

I'm guessing you missed the other thread.... "

must have done ,which one ?

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Seems you were spot on...Sadly for her. Inevitable really.

Sound nice?must have been so awesome you left the site ,do I need to buy a hat?

I'm guessing you missed the other thread.... must have done ,which one ? "

You know exactly which one. You're not funny or original

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

As the op is no longer here I'm going to close this.