FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Mini rant about face pics

Mini rant about face pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rban-Nites OP   Couple  over a year ago

LONDON (SE)

Ok i get that people want privacy we all do to a degree. But i don't see the point in endless messaging without knowing if an attraction is there so for us face pics early on (not necessarily on 1st message) is a requirement for us.

Plus we've had so many fakes and timewasters it warrants us to ask.

To me i think an attractive face beats a hard toned "perfect" body everytime.

So my main moan is about a message we got recently. During a convo they asked if we were up for playing as soon as next week and we reply with "maybe but we want to see face pics first" for that person to then reply with "we only just chatted and you want face pics to soon rushing to much, not for us thanks" like wtf???

You want to meet next week but get all shirty when we ask to see what you look like before we commit to anything and waste time.

Some people are cool with having sex with people whom they have no attraction to at all and thats just dandy if thats your thing but for me i don't care if you have a body like Jason momoa or Jlo if i don't find your face attractive then it just isn't happening.

It's not shallow to want to be attracted to someone you're going to be getting naked with??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

Nope not shallow at all.

I'm the same, much prefer a pretty face than a honed model figure.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would say those people are lunatics

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

Not shallow at all OP & seems perfectly reasonable to me, to ask to see a face pic before continuing chatting/planning any further.

I'd actually have doubts about anyone not wanting to send one!

Seems fair to me.

What annoys me is when women have no face pics on their profile and yet demand that I send one in a first message. Am I supposed to reveal my identity to every woman on fab and get nothing in return?

We agree with you OP.

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

"Seems fair to me.

What annoys me is when women have no face pics on their profile and yet demand that I send one in a first message. Am I supposed to reveal my identity to every woman on fab and get nothing in return?

"

You don’t have to message every woman on Fab though do you? If they are making ‘demands’ that you aren’t happy with then pass them by. The choice is always yours

won’t even engage in a conversation with people without a face pic

I may not have any displayed publicly but I do in private/to send. Face pics are essential!

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

No face pic then no meet

Simples

I need to see face pictures first, no point wasting each others time if no attraction

This is were I disagree, it's not the face but the fun and pleasure I'm looking for. Don't care what you look like.

By *ampWithABrainWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Not shallow at all. Couldn't meet anyone I didn't find facially attractive.

"Seems fair to me.

You don’t have to message every woman on Fab though do you? If they are making ‘demands’ that you aren’t happy with then pass them by. The choice is always yours "

If I want a single reply then I have to send 100s of messages. Should I just give up then?

totally agree with you x

What did they expect? For you to make solid plans then send a pic the day before the meet??

It's easier to get them out of the way early on. I don't get why some find that unreasonable if they are arranging meeting up.

"Seems fair to me.

You don’t have to message every woman on Fab though do you? If they are making ‘demands’ that you aren’t happy with then pass them by. The choice is always yours

If I want a single reply then I have to send 100s of messages. Should I just give up then?"

I don’t recall suggesting that. You are choosing to send hundreds of messages so are concerned about your face being out there, I understand that. I’m saying choose your audience, be selective. Your complaint appears to be that the ladies ask for a pic with a message and I’m saying if you’re not comfortable with that then don’t message that particular lady.

If I send a first message I attach a face pic and I expect the same if someone messages me first. It’s personal choice how we manage our profiles.

By *olliPineCouple  over a year ago

swingers clubs

Haha some people just don't see the hypocrisy. They want to meet as soon as next week but it's too soon to send their face pics? I wonder when where they planning on sending out of curiosity.

By *uzz And WoodyCouple  over a year ago

Maidstone

Hmmm, I see the dilemma. We’re pretty cautious when it comes to those that want face pics up front. Especially when their profile seems to be lacking in photos/info about them. We generally like a chat first, just to gauge the likelihood of them being genuine and not a friend or family member. Our jobs require discretion sadly. We have face pics but only a select few have seen them.

Ed

By *ink Panther.Woman  over a year ago

Preston

I don’t have pics and I’ve never requested one, that seems fair. Although I’m happy to send a face pic if requested. Oh I forgot I have a Halloween pic

By *ilent.KnightMan  over a year ago

Swindon

I use it as a filter. If yr not comfortable sending face pics after a bit of a chat then youre probably not comfortable with the whole lifestyle.

I get not putting it out there for all and sundry. But never...

Oh. And don’t say you’re a profesional. Because none of the rest of us don’t spend our lives in back to back meetings ?

It's the face pics with Snapchat dog ears or bunny noses that drive me bonkers - I want to see what you really look like, not what you look like as an animal

By *ampWithABrainWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"It's the face pics with Snapchat dog ears or bunny noses that drive me bonkers - I want to see what you really look like, not what you look like as an animal "

Omg yes so naff

LONDON (SE)

"Not shallow at all OP & seems perfectly reasonable to me, to ask to see a face pic before continuing chatting/planning any further.

I'd actually have doubts about anyone not wanting to send one! "

My thoughts exactly

If I don't see a face pic fairly early on then there's no chat at all.

This isn't blind date!

I chat to ladies on here without exchanging face pics as we aren't going to meet. If they were curious enough to ask I'd send one, but we chat because we enjoy it..

"Seems fair to me.

If I want a single reply then I have to send 100s of messages. Should I just give up then?

I don’t recall suggesting that. You are choosing to send hundreds of messages so are concerned about your face being out there, I understand that. I’m saying choose your audience, be selective. Your complaint appears to be that the ladies ask for a pic with a message and I’m saying if you’re not comfortable with that then don’t message that particular lady.

If I send a first message I attach a face pic and I expect the same if someone messages me first. It’s personal choice how we manage our profiles. "

I don't think you understand what fab is like for a man like me. I'm saying that I don't get replies and so I absolutely cannot afford to be selective. But then I suspect the reason I don't get replies is because of the face pic.

We have never been able to understand why people put face pics on their public profile ,those pics stay on the internet for anyone to see including family , friends , colleagues etc for ever more .. we send face pics but only in private mail and never with our naked bodies attached too

Swindon

"Seems fair to me.

If I send a first message I attach a face pic and I expect the same if someone messages me first. It’s personal choice how we manage our profiles.

I don't think you understand what fab is like for a man like me. I'm saying that I don't get replies and so I absolutely cannot afford to be selective. But then I suspect the reason I don't get replies is because of the face pic.

"

I’m guessing you don’t understand what it’s like to be a gal. 100s if messages a day. They’re not gonna pick the ones who are spamming another 99 gals. My guess is it’s not the face. It’s the overall impression.

LONDON (SE)

Just so tired of putting in alot of effort with talks (& by god we've done loads) to later on find out that people are fake timewasters or there is no attraction AT ALL! Us like many on here have limited time to play due to life commitments and FAB being just an extra to our lives. we don't see the point in long drawn out messaging if there is no connection. But sadly it seems to be a thing on here

LONDON (SE)

"If I don't see a face pic fairly early on then there's no chat at all.

This isn't blind date!

"

This!!!!

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Just so tired of putting in alot of effort with talks (& by god we've done loads) to later on find out that people are fake timewasters or there is no attraction AT ALL! Us like many on here have limited time to play due to life commitments and FAB being just an extra to our lives. we don't see the point in long drawn out messaging if there is no connection. But sadly it seems to be a thing on here "

If the talk is too sexual, you are probably just indulging the fantasits. Keep it basic about what you generally like.

"Seems fair to me.

I’m guessing you don’t understand what it’s like to be a gal. 100s if messages a day. They’re not gonna pick the ones who are spamming another 99 gals. My guess is it’s not the face. It’s the overall impression. "

I'm well aware of what it's like. The premise of your argument doesn't make sense. How would they know I've messaged other women? I don't send one liners or copy and pasted text - it depends upon their profile.

It is the face, some people are born unattractive and that's life, it's tough shit.

I put my face pic out there from the get go, it saves a lot of time and effort

Swindon

Women are more in tune than us guys. And it’s not just the messaging. It’s the attitude. Who wants to fuck someone who wouldn’t fuck themselves ?

"Seems fair to me.

"

We put on our profile that we need a face pic with first message. We don’t ask anything that we are not prepared to do ourselves in a private message. No we don’t have any on public display. However sending a pic via private message is not the same as having a face on public gallery for anybody to see. Men can regard what we say in our profile as a demand. As we are not forcing them to message us I think the word ‘demand’ is a bit strong. By letting people know that we need a face pic with first message we are enabling men, who are not prepared to do this, not to waste their time messaging us. At the end of the day, it’s quite easy to find guys who willingly share face pics, so their is no need for us to potentially waste our time messaging someone who won’t. Do understand the predicament men are in by sending out pictures indiscriminately, but that’s not our problem.

Mrs

By *ancduoCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Sadly had face pics only to find they were still fake.

Manchester

"Seems fair to me.

"

have to say it is mean when others demand face pics instead of offering theirs first too. Luckily we have swapped pics but I won’t if it’s demanded snottily which has happened.

Manchester

Question to those who say they want a face pic in a first message. Do you message people with your face pic in the first message?

"Question to those who say they want a face pic in a first message. Do you message people with your face pic in the first message?"

Yes absalutely

LONDON (SE)

"Just so tired of putting in alot of effort with talks (& by god we've done loads) to later on find out that people are fake timewasters or there is no attraction AT ALL! Us like many on here have limited time to play due to life commitments and FAB being just an extra to our lives. we don't see the point in long drawn out messaging if there is no connection. But sadly it seems to be a thing on here

If the talk is too sexual, you are probably just indulging the fantasits. Keep it basic about what you generally like."

Our talks are never sexual considering the site, dirty chat isn't a turn on for us so never indulge in it. We keep that for if we meet and do play. We talk normal stuff, possibly discuss likes or preferences if not stated on profile, we try to get to know people in a natural way before actually meeting to build a mental connection.

"Ok i get that people want privacy we all do to a degree. But i don't see the point in endless messaging without knowing if an attraction is there so for us face pics early on (not necessarily on 1st message) is a requirement for us.

So my main moan is about a message we got recently. During a convo they asked if we were up for playing as soon as next week and we reply with "maybe but we want to see face pics first" for that person to then reply with "we only just chatted and you want face pics to soon rushing to much, not for us thanks" like wtf???

You want to meet next week but get all shirty when we ask to see what you look like before we commit to anything and waste time.

Some people are cool with having sex with people whom they have no attraction to at all and thats just dandy if thats your thing but for me i don't care if you have a body like Jason momoa or Jlo if i don't find your face attractive then it just isn't happening.

It's not shallow to want to be attracted to someone you're going to be getting naked with??

"

On your profile you say swap face pics after chatting a bit whereas your post here says early on, slightly contradictory, I do however agree a face pic is important but not essential unless you base your preference on looks alone which unfortunately is a tad shallow as you've already asked for a fit body now a hot face so to date you I'd have to look good head to toe. Each to their own though I respect that

"Question to those who say they want a face pic in a first message. Do you message people with your face pic in the first message?"

Yes I do if they ask for a pic on their profile.

I don't like to send face pics to people if it's just chat and I know it will go nowhere. I don't like to open first messages that I see have a face pic in just because I think it's unfair for me to have seen them if I'm not going to give one back. Or feel pressure to as they have.

If I was planning to meet, then absolutely send a face pic and get one back yes. Probably if I've got as far as wanting to meet you, I'm going to like your face anyway, and just hope you can put up with mine

By *ex mad ladMan  over a year ago

Sussex

Jeeze is that what you call a mini moan?

LONDON (SE)

"Ok i get that people want privacy we all do to a degree. But i don't see the point in endless messaging without knowing if an attraction is there so for us face pics early on (not necessarily on 1st message) is a requirement for us.

On your profile you say swap face pics after chatting a bit whereas your post here says early on, slightly contradictory, I do however agree a face pic is important but not essential unless you base your preference on looks alone which unfortunately is a tad shallow as you've already asked for a fit body now a hot face so to date you I'd have to look good head to toe. Each to their own though I respect that"

Saying chatting for a bit and early on with face pics is not contradictory. Chatting for a bit could be 5,6,7 messages throughout the day and then yes if we felt we'd like to carry on with more detailed conversations I'd like to know if an attraction was there on both sides so as to avoid time if nothing was to come of it, so that also civers the early on part, what exactly is wrong with that?

Also when did I apparently ask for a fit body?? If your referring to my profile which states we look after ourselves and would like the same, that in no way dictates a solid ask.

LONDON (SE)

On your profile you say swap face pics after chatting a bit whereas your post here says early on, slightly contradictory, I do however agree a face pic is important but not essential unless you base your preference on looks alone which unfortunately is a tad shallow as you've already asked for a fit body now a hot face so to date you I'd have to look good head to toe. Each to their own though I respect that"

And to add if i was to be a tad shallow as you said and base potential meets on looks alone i would demand a body like Jason Momoa or JLo as well as looks to go with it to which i haven't done.

I've only ever said we want an attraction with people we would meet.

"Seems fair to me.

You don’t have to message every woman on Fab though do you? If they are making ‘demands’ that you aren’t happy with then pass them by. The choice is always yours "

Totally agree!

agree with this... I had someone who I had been chatting with for a while message me last night saying "I love you etc" (even though we hadn't met ffs) yet when I asked again for a pic I was told of giving them an unnecessary barrage and then blocked.. so much for a polite request stating that if the lady in question can see me is it not unreasonable to have the same privilege?

maybe in my case it was a lucky escape..

"agree with this... I had someone who I had been chatting with for a while message me last night saying "I love you etc" (even though we hadn't met ffs) yet when I asked again for a pic I was told of giving them an unnecessary barrage and then blocked.. so much for a polite request stating that if the lady in question can see me is it not unreasonable to have the same privilege?

maybe in my case it was a lucky escape.."

I would just see red flags if they refused to send one.

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

"It's the face pics with Snapchat dog ears or bunny noses that drive me bonkers - I want to see what you really look like, not what you look like as an animal "

Plus they're soft filtered to hell and the eyes are often enlarged to give a 'cutesy' impression. I hate them with a passion!

LONDON (SE)

"Jeeze is that what you call a mini moan?"

Yes well it started as one but

A: many have the same thought as me and

B: I'm a woman so in reality this is nothing!

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

Agreed, no matter how great your body is or how slutty you claim to be or how great you are in bed going off your hundreds of verifications, if the face looks like a camels cunt then there's no interest from me.

but everyone,,well most hide their face on here

I have been on this site before and was chatting to a single laddy. We then decided to meet and face pics were exchanged. On the day of the meet i was asked to take a selfy pic and send infront of the telly. This was to prove i was genuine and who i said i was. The telly was to prove the day and time. I did it and had a lovelly meet. It was for the laddys security. Good idea. I never complained

its the nature of sites like this innit,,its creepy,,no one wants to be seen on here,,omg what would the neighbours think.

its perfectly acceptable to be gay or trans ,,that's normal,,but a swinger,,lol,,yuk,,thats just CREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPY

By *enniEssexTV/TS  over a year ago

Thurrock area

Not at all. To be honest I would rather see a face pic on the first message. Much rather that than a pic of a cock or pussy.

I show my face on public pics so I don't have a problem with it. I know some do but to a degree we are all here for the same thing. I think there has to be a attraction to someone or at the minimum atleast you know who your talking to.

"Not at all. To be honest I would rather see a face pic on the first message. Much rather that than a pic of a cock or pussy.

I show my face on public pics so I don't have a problem with it. I know some do but to a degree we are all here for the same thing. I think there has to be a attraction to someone or at the minimum atleast you know who your talking to."

ok face pic no wig

LONDON (SE)

"Agreed, no matter how great your body is or how slutty you claim to be or how great you are in bed going off your hundreds of verifications, if the face looks like a camels cunt then there's no interest from me."

Omg! This had me laughing!!!

OP they sound dodgy to me. Either a man looking for pics and wank chat with no intent to meet, or a couple that you wouldn't find attractive and hoping you'd fuck them anyway after chatting a while.

I don't care if how I choose to meet people is shallow or not. If I'm unsure I just won't meet.

By *ex mad ladMan  over a year ago

Sussex

[Removed by poster at 10/12/17 11:32:38]

The face will put me off more than a body, on here. You don't have the luxury of chatting and forming a connection in person, so a face pic is necessary. For me anyway, as I don't have time for endless meetings in coffee shops or bars, to find out if there is any attraction.

Lol I had a couple with no public pictures, message me with no pictures attached to the message either asking for face pics.

When I stated that I couldn't even see any of their pictures so it was a bit cheeky for them to request face pics they stated that they would send some after I sent face pics if I took their fancy hahahahahaha

» Add a new message to this topic