FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Wanna Stay Over?

Wanna Stay Over?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You've met a couple of times, you may have only met for the first time but when preparing for a meet do you pack an overnight bag and leave it in the car just incase you're asked to stay over?

The big dilemma used to be should I take condoms incase he doesn't but for me now if I'm stuck without a toothbrush or clean undies etc for next morning it preys on my mind.

I don't mean turn up at the place of meet with it on display - that would make most people run a mile!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

only overnight stays have been at mine pre arranged with reg meets.

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

mini toothpaste, deodarant and travel toothbrush and clean knicks in a make up bag in a big handbag.

always a dificult one ...reminds me of a time i was meeting a guy in a local hotel ..i booked him into the one we used for our managers from japan cos he wanted the best !!..i used to book the hotels for work so i knew the japanese guys wouldnt be there........but ........on this one occasion they had booked themselves in and there they were with the UK MD in the bar of the hotel when i walked in with me overnight bag.........I tried to look innocent !!

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

If you've met a couple of time I would say no problem to pack an overnight bag just in case.

In fact if you've met a couple of times, than it's probably easier to broach the subject of staying over in advance.

On a first meet it's a tricky one though.

There's a girl on her who I'm hoping to meet in the not too distant future. We've done all the messaging etc and are, to all intents and purposes 'good to go' once we get dates/times worked out.

It all seems cool etc, but I'd be wary of going to her house for an overnight on a 1st meet, and would be wary about inviting her to stay over on a 1st meet too.

Best advice would be get the 1st meet or two out of the way and take it from there.

Having said that, packing a toothbrush and fresh pants in case it's a corker and you just can't put each other down isn't a bad idea - just don't turn up with a suitcase full of PJ's, clothes, pictures in frames, toiletries, a selection of DVD's, a good book and your laptop...

By *urreyfun2008Man  over a year ago

East Grinstead

A very small (airline freebies size) bag in car with said essentials is always a good addition to the boot.

Never know when out and you might want to freshen up.

"always a dificult one ...reminds me of a time i was meeting a guy in a local hotel ..i booked him into the one we used for our managers from japan cos he wanted the best !!..i used to book the hotels for work so i knew the japanese guys wouldnt be there........but ........on this one occasion they had booked themselves in and there they were with the UK MD in the bar of the hotel when i walked in with me overnight bag.........I tried to look innocent !!"

I often travel to different towns as Im a bit of a train addict and like to go shopping in other places just for a change and relax etc.

If I arrange to meet up with an online pal as Im already in their area, I will have packed and booked a hotel for the evening as a matter of course.

I can't relax in a hotel though, so if I met someone and hit it off I will have already packed and the room can be cancelled if they ask me to go back to theirs.

I like to prepare for sexy eventualities and take the odd bit of lingerie, toys etc.

I guess I'm not a wham bammer in that respect.

I giggled when I read your encounter with the MD - how did you wriggle out of it? I've seen your pics - you don't look innocent hahahahah xxxx

"If you've met a couple of time I would say no problem to pack an overnight bag just in case.

In fact if you've met a couple of times, than it's probably easier to broach the subject of staying over in advance.

On a first meet it's a tricky one though.

There's a girl on her who I'm hoping to meet in the not too distant future. We've done all the messaging etc and are, to all intents and purposes 'good to go' once we get dates/times worked out.

It all seems cool etc, but I'd be wary of going to her house for an overnight on a 1st meet, and would be wary about inviting her to stay over on a 1st meet too.

Best advice would be get the 1st meet or two out of the way and take it from there.

Having said that, packing a toothbrush and fresh pants in case it's a corker and you just can't put each other down isn't a bad idea - just don't turn up with a suitcase full of PJ's, clothes, pictures in frames, toiletries, a selection of DVD's, a good book and your laptop..."

Omg you forgot the Teddybear how could you !!

I only do overnights so always have a toothbrush and clean underwear and dependent on what I decided to wear shall we say more discreet clothing for the morning

[Removed by poster at 19/09/11 15:23:20]

"always a dificult one ...reminds me of a time i was meeting a guy in a local hotel ..i booked him into the one we used for our managers from japan cos he wanted the best !!..i used to book the hotels for work so i knew the japanese guys wouldnt be there........but ........on this one occasion they had booked themselves in and there they were with the UK MD in the bar of the hotel when i walked in with me overnight bag.........I tried to look innocent !!

I often travel to different towns as Im a bit of a train addict and like to go shopping in other places just for a change and relax etc.

If I arrange to meet up with an online pal as Im already in their area, I will have packed and booked a hotel for the evening as a matter of course.

I can't relax in a hotel though, so if I met someone and hit it off I will have already packed and the room can be cancelled if they ask me to go back to theirs.

I like to prepare for sexy eventualities and take the odd bit of lingerie, toys etc.

I guess I'm not a wham bammer in that respect.

I giggled when I read your encounter with the MD - how did you wriggle out of it? I've seen your pics - you don't look innocent hahahahah xxxx"

just kind of fronted it out " HI Stuart this is nigel hes a good friend of mine...... " and they shook hands !!!!dont think he had any idea id never met the guy before !!! what are we like eh ?????

Edinburgh

"Omg you forgot the Teddybear how could you !! "

Don't even joke.

Things you do NOT want to hear on a meet as she unpacks - "This is Barney, he's my favouritist, favouritist bear and he goes everywhere with me. I'm going to put him in the corner for now because he doesn't like to watch nasty men playing with Mummies LadyGarden..."

"Omg you forgot the Teddybear how could you !!

Don't even joke.

Things you do NOT want to hear on a meet as she unpacks - "This is Barney, he's my favouritist, favouritist bear and he goes everywhere with me. I'm going to put him in the corner for now because he doesn't like to watch nasty men playing with Mummies LadyGarden...""

Ive seen Barney live and in the flesh twice and I loves him so if I want to bring him along I will ok

Edinburgh

"I can't relax in a hotel though, so if I met someone and hit it off I will have already packed and the room can be cancelled if they ask me to go back to theirs.

"

At which point do you cancel the hotel?

When you've agreed to have fun, or when you've been asked to stay the night?

Edinburgh

"

Ive seen Barney live and in the flesh twice and I loves him so if I want to bring him along I will ok "

And to think people on another thread are worrying about how much they should read into verifications, do they tell you what the person is REALLY like...

"

Ive seen Barney live and in the flesh twice and I loves him so if I want to bring him along I will ok

And to think people on another thread are worrying about how much they should read into verifications, do they tell you what the person is REALLY like..."

If it helps the only 2 I have both have only 1 word in common , Mad

Always used ta keep an overnight bag in the car

Most meets are miles away anyway and even if you ain't invited ta stay there are hotels etc

Also ya never know when ya might need a change of clothes etc

Be prepared lol xx

Never.

I don't play on s first meet and subsequent meets are usually at mine.

Often have a bag in the car anyway so don't put it in and don't take it out either.

"I can't relax in a hotel though, so if I met someone and hit it off I will have already packed and the room can be cancelled if they ask me to go back to theirs.

At which point do you cancel the hotel?

When you've agreed to have fun, or when you've been asked to stay the night?"

I've never met anyone 'out of town' where there is a chance sex might be involved.

When I posted this I meant was it presumptious to have a bag packed to meet a guy ten miles up the road - cos if he asks you to stay over its the dilemma of will he think Im a bunny boiler if I have thought about it in advance and brought my things, when all I am is a practical type who likes some personal things.

You have to play it by ear re the cancelling of the hotel room, I guess. You would have paid for it regardless of any outcome of a meet - and its also a bolthole if the sex is naff!! So on second thoughts - hold that room!

No as I'd never ever spend the night...

Never really travel too people though.. and if I did they would know there on a time limit.. I'd feel very odd if anyone thought I'd sleep over...

Cali

"Always used ta keep an overnight bag in the car

Most meets are miles away anyway and even if you ain't invited ta stay there are hotels etc

Also ya never know when ya might need a change of clothes etc

Be prepared lol xx "

Yep thats my thoughts, my favourite boy scout xxxxxx

» Add a new message to this topic