FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fab Predictor League Wk 5

Fab Predictor League Wk 5

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornyHorwichCpl aka HHC OP   Couple  over a year ago

horwich

One word for this weeks results.... OUCH !!

Only 8 out of 18 players managed to record plus scores, so give yourselves a pat on the back if you were one of the 8.

Out of the gloom I am happy to report not one but two players managed to hit a "maximum" using thier banker chips to good effect.

So well done to EL_SUAREZ who was looking at being in the minus club till a 3-1 predicton on the Man U v Chelsea result with a 2x banker chip next to it rewarded a healthy 60 points & a final week 5 3rd place score of +20 points.

JACKANDKATE went one better with a 3x banker chip next to thier 3-1 prediction on the Everton v Wigan game, landing the holy grail that is a 90 pointer !!

Without the banker thier score would have been +5 but they finished with +80 ponits as a result & the mantle of 1st place for wk 5 and in the process showing how playing your banker & insurance chips wisely can make all the differance to your weekly score ! (note to all players still not using them)

Well done to PETTI who,without the aid of any bonuses managed +40 hard earned points & a justified week 5 2nd place.

This week's "what the f**k " award goes to the horny household....

Myself (RHETT) & SCARLET WOMAN get to polish the golden turd trophy for a week after both scoring a -70 points !! Now where's the brasso !

Overall

JACKANDKATE climb from third to top of the league on 345 points, 45 points ahead of FLOSSIE on 300 who couldn't maintain her stunning form of the last two weeks.PETTI moves up two places into 3rd on 260.

*Footnote*

Three players didn't enter predictions this week. Hopefully they just forgot, but if for some reason anybody wishes to drop out could you please let me know so I can remove you from the league.

Thank you.

Rhett

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

I actually thought I'd put my bankers chip on the Utd game, must double check in future, so annoying lol

But am thrilled with my 3rd placing

horwich

nice to see someonedoing the ladies proud

Scarlett

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There was some surprising results this weekend.

City, Arsenal and Liverpool all let me down, the three newbies to the prem this season all took three points which again let me down, lol

"There was some surprising results this weekend.

City, Arsenal and Liverpool all let me down, the three newbies to the prem this season all took three points which again let me down, lol"

They fooked me too, lol. If they had come in I'd have had a great week

How do we view what others have placed, bankers chips and scores etc?.

Now you see I was in a dilemma, I did think City would win, but luckily placed my not sure chip.

But in my heart of hearts was sooooooooooo glad they only managed a draw

And thanks Scarlett I will endeavour to keep my forecasting up to standard

"Now you see I was in a dilemma, I did think City would win, but luckily placed my not sure chip.

And thanks Scarlett I will endeavour to keep my forecasting up to standard"

I had Tottenham - Liverpool down for a 2-2 draw but wasn't sure so used my insurance chip there, and my Banker chip on the Man Utd win.

Mancini said City where tired after their home game in Europe on Wednesday, must have forgt Fulham also played in Europe but on Thursday and with a much smaller squad. lol

horwich

"How do we view what others have placed, bankers chips and scores etc?.

"

If you click on the person's you wish to view TW score you will see their predictions.......but only after the game as been played !

Rhett

"Now you see I was in a dilemma, I did think City would win, but luckily placed my not sure chip.

And thanks Scarlett I will endeavour to keep my forecasting up to standard

I had Tottenham - Liverpool down for a 2-2 draw but wasn't sure so used my insurance chip there, and my Banker chip on the Man Utd win.

Mancini said City where tired after their home game in Europe on Wednesday, must have forgt Fulham also played in Europe but on Thursday and with a much smaller squad. lol"

I thought City were a sure fire cert to win. They've got enough players to field three teams, never mind two, so there was no excuse for them to be tired. Fulham surprised me though.

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

I'm still stuck on 10th, but at least I am consistently crap.

Jack, can you do my predictions this week please xxxxx

"I'm still stuck on 10th, but at least I am consistently crap.

Jack, can you do my predictions this week please xxxxx"

Oi, you behave, just cos at the moment I'm above ya

"How do we view what others have placed, bankers chips and scores etc?.

If you click on the person's you wish to view TW score you will see their predictions.......but only after the game as been played !

Rhett"

ah, Thank you, I do rather like this league, I may not make top four but still, I like it.

horwich

"

ah, Thank you, I do rather like this league, I may not make top four but still, I like it. "

As with this lifestyle, all the fun is in the taking part !

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

"I'm still stuck on 10th, but at least I am consistently crap.

Jack, can you do my predictions this week please xxxxx

Oi, you behave, just cos at the moment I'm above ya "

pettyfaloolalips, you know you are only allowed to speak to me between 11am and 4pm on a Wednesday. You don't want me to have to take you back to court again do you?

» Add a new message to this topic