FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Weekend Goalfest...

Weekend Goalfest...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

... whats going on in the premiership? Goals, excitement and entertainment. I can't remember the last time there were as many goals in one weekend of premiership football.

Man Utd and Chelsea game was awesome. If they did a sitter of the month instead of goal of the month they could have made up the near misses from this one game. I think Torres must be still waking up in a cold sweat today.

My beloved Black Cats only managed to put four past Stoke.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Yes my beloved United do seem to be on a goal roll at the moment

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

I was at the Sunderland game, tremendous result.

It looks like finally all the new signings are jelling together nicely... and we had a lot of luck, but we were due some.

By *icboyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"... whats going on in the premiership? Goals, excitement and entertainment. I can't remember the last time there were as many goals in one weekend of premiership football.

Man Utd and Chelsea game was awesome. If they did a sitter of the month instead of goal of the month they could have made up the near misses from this one game. I think Torres must be still waking up in a cold sweat today.

My beloved Black Cats only managed to put four past Stoke. "

Bet that was a pleasant surprise. The Premiership this season is shaping up well. What about poor old Liverpool?

Just when things were looking up for them.

"I was at the Sunderland game, tremendous result.

It looks like finally all the new signings are jelling together nicely... and we had a lot of luck, but we were due some."

Where do you sit? We're in East Stand. Yes breathing was easier on Sunday - start of the season has been a bit fraught. Steve might not be out of the woods yet though. Lets wait and see how his fate turns out. Loving the new team. Missed Lee Cattermole though - fave eye candy

in the night garden

"What about poor old Liverpool?

"

They keep buying unproven and overhyped players from the North East for £20million+ each. Still makes me laugh now.

"... whats going on in the premiership? Goals, excitement and entertainment. I can't remember the last time there were as many goals in one weekend of premiership football.

My beloved Black Cats only managed to put four past Stoke.

Bet that was a pleasant surprise. The Premiership this season is shaping up well. What about poor old Liverpool?

"

The best thing about Liverpool Is Andy Carroll - I couldn't lust after him when he played for the Mags! Seriously I don't know what's going on there. Lets not mention the Arsenal either..

in the night garden

"Where do you sit? We're in East Stand. Yes breathing was easier on Sunday - start of the season has been a bit fraught. Steve might not be out of the woods yet though. Lets wait and see how his fate turns out. Loving the new team. Missed Lee Cattermole though - fave eye candy

"

Cattermole simply isn't good enough to get into our midfield on current form. Vaughan replaced him and was probably man of the match.

I am in the West Stand, in the middle.

"Where do you sit? We're in East Stand. Yes breathing was easier on Sunday - start of the season has been a bit fraught. Steve might not be out of the woods yet though. Lets wait and see how his fate turns out. Loving the new team. Missed Lee Cattermole though - fave eye candy

Cattermole simply isn't good enough to get into our midfield on current form. Vaughan replaced him and was probably man of the match.

I am in the West Stand, in the middle."

LOL exactly opposite! I'll wave next time Vaughan is going to shine this season. Do you notice we never get the same airtime as the other clubs on MOTD?

in the night garden

"LOL exactly opposite! I'll wave next time Vaughan is going to shine this season. Do you notice we never get the same airtime as the other clubs on MOTD?"

Yup. Sam old shit, it's been like that since we were promoted. I guess we are just one of those unfashionable clubs that creeps up the table kicking asses!!!

"LOL exactly opposite! I'll wave next time Vaughan is going to shine this season. Do you notice we never get the same airtime as the other clubs on MOTD?

Yup. Sam old shit, it's been like that since we were promoted. I guess we are just one of those unfashionable clubs that creeps up the table kicking asses!!! "

Yes its a bit smug. To be honest I didn't even feel affected by the Derby loss because I have such disdain for them as their only goal seems to be getting points from us. It happened while we were still in summer hol mode - so it doesnt count

in the night garden

"To be honest I didn't even feel affected by the Derby loss because I have such disdain for them as their only goal seems to be getting points from us. It happened while we were still in summer hol mode - so it doesnt count "

+1

» Add a new message to this topic