FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Ladies! Please help?

Ladies! Please help?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

OK so I've been on Fab for quite a few months now, I've sent many messages and winks and never had one message or wink back. I reckon my profile is OK, there are pics and a good amount of detail and I don't look like Shrek or have a 2 inch dick so what's going on please??!! I've looked at other guys profiles and some don't even have pics yet they are verified and have a list of female friends!! Any feedback from girls/ladies is very welcome - thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That's where you are going wrong, Shreks 2 inch penis is in high demand here.

But on a serious note. What you may find is a lot of women are put off by pics of men with other women, especially bareback ones.

That's just the opinion I get from other threads similar to this one

"That's where you are going wrong, Shreks 2 inch penis is in high demand here. "

Is it green though?

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

Ok the biggest thing that will put many off,lots of action shots with diff women .You can see more of them than you

Miss

"That's where you are going wrong, Shreks 2 inch penis is in high demand here.

Is it green though? "

Nothing a couple of antibiotics wont cure

the profile pic would be enough to put me off i'm afraid...i wouldnt look any further..

It doesn't matter what you put on your profile, it will offend someone...write a little about who you are, a little about what you want, a few decent pics and that generally works I find. There are 100s men to every woman though so you have to realise it won't be instashag

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

Plus seems to be a list of what you like ,but not why someone should choose you etc.

Miss

Instashag

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Can't accommodate

Too many 'action' shots

No veris after a year

Just a few things after a quick glance at your profile.

"But on a serious note. What you may find is a lot of women are put off by pics of men with other women, especially bareback ones.

That's just the opinion I get from other threads similar to this one"

I was just going to point out the lack of condoms on his photos is a bit off putting. I don't want to play Russian roulette with a cock. STIs are far too easy to catch.

By *ack_at_the_farm....Man  over a year ago

woodhall spa

Also please bear in mind these faceless profiles you mention have likely met others at club socials. My advice would be to attend some socials and put names to faces. The likelihood is you walk away from one of these events with one or two verifications.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Too much about what you like and not what you can offer

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

You say "been here quite a few months" but your pics are over 2yrs old?

Personally, those pics would immediately put me off.

Posting pics of you with a woman, or in this case multiple women to me shows a lack of respect & discretion, even though you claim to be discreet on your text.

Yeah all the pictures include you hanging out of someone, this would put me off to be honest.

But you seem to have met a few ladies previously as shown in your pictures.

Ok thanks

"Yeah all the pictures include you hanging out of someone, this would put me off to be honest.

"

Ok thanks, yes, met those ladies a while back from a different site. So pics of just me would be better I guess...

It's not the pics of you having sex that would put me off....it's the fact they're all bareback.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"Yeah all the pictures include you hanging out of someone, this would put me off to be honest.

Ok thanks, yes, met those ladies a while back from a different site. So pics of just me would be better I guess..."

Well you do have a single man's profile. I always wonder if the ladies in question have given their permission to someone to be able to use their pics tbh.

Ok thanks, yes, met those ladies a while back from a different site. So pics of just me would be better I guess...

Well you do have a single man's profile. I always wonder if the ladies in question have given their permission to someone to be able to use their pics tbh. "

I can assure you they have - there is NO WAY I would post anyones pics without their permission, but thanks for the feedback.

Well you do have a single man's profile. I always wonder if the ladies in question have given their permission to someone to be able to use their pics tbh. "

Slightly off subject, when I first saw your profile pic, because of the lighting and shadows I thought that candy cane was hooked over a penis. and now I've seen it, I can't unsee it

"the profile pic would be enough to put me off i'm afraid...i wouldnt look any further.."

Yes same here

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

"the profile pic would be enough to put me off i'm afraid...i wouldnt look any further..

Yes same here "

Same here OP but it’s your choice, it’s your profile

By *ancduoCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Most pics are with the same woman but yeah us ladies aren’t interested in seeing shots of the woman being the main focus in the pics. Some nicely done pics of yourself would be better and not tonnes of dick pics. So many have a whole album of cock shots. Be more artist. More creative.

And yes tell us what WE we get out of a meet. You need to be charming and enticing. Not appear selfish. We get plenty of those types messaging us

» Add a new message to this topic