FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Thursday rant

Thursday rant

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

First off why do I have to wait for Thursday to have a rant? I wanted to have this rant on Tuesday, ffs!On Tuesday we went to a busy Christmas market. loads of people about, you'd think they would look where they are going, but no. Walking in one direction and looking in a totally different one so you have to keep dodging the silly bastards. That or so deep in their smart device they wouldn't know until they walked into someone or something. Bloody well look where you're going and stop expecting the rest of the World to get out of your way. Assholes!Merry Christmas.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Merry Christmas Drago

I've nothing to rant about

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Virus then vomiting and now wheezing like a steam train. I hate winter. Ms bahhhhhh humbuggg

Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! That is all

Nothing to rant about,all good in my world

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Walking in one direction winter land

My rant is the lady I work along side!!

We have a Christmas event on Saturday and she has done fuck all to help apart from get a couple of stall holders, Tuesday she asked if she could get today off as she is ‘working extra on Saturday’ (not giving a rats arse that my last day off was this Monday and my next is a week on Saturday as I’m ‘working extra’) I explained to her all this and she said ‘oh ok’ I get a phone call at 10 (when we start work) from her this morning ‘my sons just been sick at school’ (I would hate to think she’s used her child as an excuse but I wouldn’t put it past her) so off I trot adding even more hours to my already mammoth week, if he was sick at school he will be off tomorrow due to the 48 hour policy so my little days I was planning on doing have now turned into full blown and more hours (as I have to do both the work for the event and my actual job!)

I wouldn’t mind but I was meant to be leaving tomorrow for a new job but was convinced to stay so if I had of left god knows what kind of event she would have on Saturday!!

Geeky x

By *blasiansCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

Our rant is guys (veries, pics,profile fits the bill) comms seen fine then nothing. At least a reason would be good. Would expect from couples but guys

I have plenty to rant about. I swear the older i get the grumpier i get. That, or my tolerance for certain things gets smaller year on year.

Things that really piss me off:

Drivers: Bad driving, lane hoggers, bad parkers, those who don't know the width of their own bloody car, sunday stroll along drivers.

Fab accounts: Those who cannot be bothered to reply to a nicely worded message.

Fake profiles.

Those who wink at you, look at your account on a regular basis but never send or reply to a message.

Those who have deluded profile write ups on what they expect and want to find, yet their veris clearly show that they deal only with muppets.

Work:

Too many chiefs and not enough Indians.

I dont feel i am valued enough and feel i deserve more money.

Work with too many slackers.

DONALD TRUMP, what a Prick.

Kim jong Un, what a psycho.

Nigel Farrage and Brexit, Dont even get me started on this debate. I cant believe how gullible and stupid 51% of those who voted to leave are. Absolute Morons.

Im just angry with the World and i wanted to share just some of it with you all

Pete xx

By *ichaelangelaCouple  over a year ago

notts

Not a rant as such, more of an observation.

Why some people are so obsessed with getting onto page one of most fabbed pics that they deem it necessary to keep updating their latest pic on local status updates every hour but with different text showing which pic they want to try and get on page one this time.

just find it really needy and sometimes find myself wishing it don't make it this time lol.

» Add a new message to this topic