Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

On channel 4 the place is fucking huge, but my god it's depressing

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

There is a lot of denial in the sex industry

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I once went to a huge brothel in Hamburg, on a stag do.

4 floors of whores we called it.

I walked out with a can of lager and my dignity well in tact. I couldn't go with a sex worker, me.

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

I'll have a watch on catch up tomorrow...

On paper, it all sounds great, loads of money and all that, but in reality it's awful

By *ackandsashaCouple  over a year ago

West Dublin

Just set it to record on +1 cheers.Will watch tomorrow.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"On channel 4 the place is fucking huge, but my god it's depressing "

We watched it some time ago. It is depressing isn't it. The 23 year old girl using cream to numb her vagina when the pain got too bad . The guy in the quack doctor mask when asked what effect he thought working in a mega brothel had on girls replying that he hadn't thought about them. The guy at the start saying prostitutes aren't needed in London because you could walk in to any pub and a fat girl would give you a blow job.

"I'll have a watch on catch up tomorrow..."

Prepare to get hit right in the feels

By *ucy LewdWoman  over a year ago

North Oxfordshire

"On channel 4 the place is fucking huge, but my god it's depressing

We watched it some time ago. It is depressing isn't it. The 23 year old girl using cream to numb her vagina when the pain got too bad . The guy in the quack doctor mask when asked what effect he thought working in a mega brothel had on girls replying that he hadn't thought about them. The guy at the start saying prostitutes aren't needed in London because you could walk in to any pub and a fat girl would give you a blow job. "

And they say that male entitlement and privilege doesn't exist...

We watched it some time ago. It is depressing isn't it. The 23 year old girl using cream to numb her vagina when the pain got too bad . The guy in the quack doctor mask when asked what effect he thought working in a mega brothel had on girls replying that he hadn't thought about them. The guy at the start saying prostitutes aren't needed in London because you could walk in to any pub and a fat girl would give you a blow job.

And they say that male entitlement and privilege doesn't exist..."

Nobody says that, quite the opposite in fact, according to some, men are responsible for all the ills of the world, young women being dragged into prostitution is EVERYBODY'S problem, you can't just keep vilifying men to suit the matriarchal agenda, we are not the enemy

And they say that male entitlement and privilege doesn't exist..."

takes two to tango ....

By *rHornyGentMan  over a year ago

South East London

Will look out for this on catchup while preparing to be depressed

In this day and age why the hell do some of you feel the need to use the word whore??

It's disgusting!!

By *oss and SuzieCouple  over a year ago

Porthmadog

actually we think it's quite a turn on.... xx

We watched it some time ago. It is depressing isn't it. The 23 year old girl using cream to numb her vagina when the pain got too bad . The guy in the quack doctor mask when asked what effect he thought working in a mega brothel had on girls replying that he hadn't thought about them. The guy at the start saying prostitutes aren't needed in London because you could walk in to any pub and a fat girl would give you a blow job. "

And this pub is where?

"In this day and age why the hell do some of you feel the need to use the word whore??

It's disgusting!! "

Depends on the context

Well that was depressing

"Well that was depressing

"

My god wasn't it just

Forum Mod

East Sussex

And this pub is where? "

He said any pub. I'm guessing he was voicing an opinion held by some people about British women. That's part of the reason I found it depressing.

Onestepoutofthedoor

I like how they have cleaner's to scrape the bedsheets clean

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

Did he mention which pub?

salisbury

"

Far too late

salisbury

"In this day and age why the hell do some of you feel the need to use the word whore??

It's disgusting!! "

Orgasm technicians.

Onestepoutofthedoor

Family business! Somehow don't think Daddy would want his daughter being one of the workers .

It is grim,if I thought for one minute the women liked working there for 12 hour's a day and the guy's respected them then fair enough,but...

Forcing women to have sex all day every day for little money is horrendous and a scandal. However there is a distinction between that scenario and someone who does it because of the extra things it life it can bring them and also because the quote frankly enjoy sex.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Far too late "

Yeah but if there's a queue of men outside you know you're in the right place.

I can't get it out of my head, the sadness in that girls eyes when she realised that at 23 she had had sex with 15,000 men, obviously it's a different story if it had been her desire that had lead her to sleep with that many men, but just to survive.

I just wanted to give her a big cuddle, but I'm guessing that the last thing she needs is a fat pervert touching her

"I can't get it out of my head, the sadness in that girls eyes when she realised that at 23 she had had sex with 15,000 men, obviously it's a different story if it had been her desire that had lead her to sleep with that many men, but just to survive.

I just wanted to give her a big cuddle, but I'm guessing that the last thing she needs is a fat pervert touching her

"

Yep I agree these things are sad indeed.

Moreover when people get trapped in these situations...it must be sole destroying for them.

I also agree on you keeping you mitts off her

North Oxfordshire

takes two to tango ...."

Are you suggesting that it's women's fault that male privilege and entitlement exists?

takes two to tango ....

Are you suggesting that it's women's fault that male privilege and entitlement exists?"

are you suggesting that fat girls giving out free blow jobs is solely the males' fault?

Nobody says that, quite the opposite in fact, according to some, men are responsible for all the ills of the world, young women being dragged into prostitution is EVERYBODY'S problem, you can't just keep vilifying men to suit the matriarchal agenda, we are not the enemy "

Making it legal isn’t enough, it needs to be properly regulated. There are plenty of people doing zero hours jobs that are in similar situations. There will always be unscrupulous bosses whether you clean bogs or suck dicks

North Oxfordshire

Nobody says that, quite the opposite in fact, according to some, men are responsible for all the ills of the world, young women being dragged into prostitution is EVERYBODY'S problem, you can't just keep vilifying men to suit the matriarchal agenda, we are not the enemy "

Actually, people DO say that.

Nobody says that, quite the opposite in fact, according to some, men are responsible for all the ills of the world, young women being dragged into prostitution is EVERYBODY'S problem, you can't just keep vilifying men to suit the matriarchal agenda, we are not the enemy

Actually, people DO say that."

Some people don’t care about other people, some of these people are men, to that man the women he pays for sex are no different that the person who serves him in Burger King. He’s unlikely to have a big philosophical debate with himself around whether the person flipping burgers is being fulfilled or is getting a good hourly rate. He just wants a burger.

Every one gets hung up about it because what these ladies are selling is between their legs.

It is really sad, but it’s not much sadder than having to work in a factory or call centre. The point is these people are trapped. Trapped and exploited.

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

"

It is really sad, but it’s not much sadder than having to work in a factory or call centre. The point is these people are trapped. Trapped and exploited. "

Nah. Come off it. Issues around sex can ruin lives and sex workers are vulnerable in many ways.

Working a dull call centre job is not remotely the same.

"

It is really sad, but it’s not much sadder than having to work in a factory or call centre. The point is these people are trapped. Trapped and exploited.

Nah. Come off it. Issues around sex can ruin lives and sex workers are vulnerable in many ways.

Working a dull call centre job is not remotely the same. "

Accept call centre jobs don’t pay upto 8000 euros a month like most of those girls were getting.

Don’t get me wrong I thought it was an exceptionally bleak existence, but it’s not unique to them and anyone that’s caught in a breadline job might argue it’s not any better for them

North Oxfordshire

"

Accept call centre jobs don’t pay upto 8000 euros a month like most of those girls were getting.

Don’t get me wrong I thought it was an exceptionally bleak existence, but it’s not unique to them and anyone that’s caught in a breadline job might argue it’s not any better for them

"

You know that pimps can take 90% of earnings easily, right? In some places the women hand over everything and get given an allowance. They are often trapped.

"Hiya all.... if you go to the equivalent of McDonalds or a discount supermarket for sex, you will get what you pay for, a fast cheap fuck with a disinterested whore.

If you want to try the upmarket end of prostitution, save up your pennies and rent someone special for a few hours. We have had truly great times with clients who have spent an hour or two laughing, blowing off sexual steam and satisfying interests or fantasies they have had for years.

Ross and Suzie xx

"

Good analogy! You've got the cheap end of whore houses and the higher end where I'd like to think both sides would have a better experience. But this is just a guess.

"

You know that pimps can take 90% of earnings easily, right? In some places the women hand over everything and get given an allowance. They are often trapped."

This thread isn’t about a program that was on tv last night about German mega brothels. These are legal establishments. Run by law abiding businessmen. Although I would argue they are still pimps. I’m not talking about street walkers in this country

By *ldhillhotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Old Hill

Sounds grim.

North Oxfordshire

"

You know that pimps can take 90% of earnings easily, right? In some places the women hand over everything and get given an allowance. They are often trapped.

This thread isn’t about a program that was on tv last night about German mega brothels. These are legal establishments. Run by law abiding businessmen. Although I would argue they are still pimps. I’m not talking about street walkers in this country "

Pretty sure that businessmen who run sex clubs are proberbly not the most law abiding chaps.

I still don't see how this is purely the fault of men, society as a whole stands by and does nothing, the German Chancellor is a woman, don't you think she has the power to say "fuck off lads, you are not having a hotel full of young girl, just so you can get your jollies"

Like so many things in life, I'm sorry but it's not just down to men

"

This thread isn’t about a program that was on tv last night about German mega brothels. These are legal establishments. Run by law abiding businessmen. Although I would argue they are still pimps. I’m not talking about street walkers in this country

Pretty sure that businessmen who run sex clubs are proberbly not the most law abiding chaps."

It’s not illegal in Germany, so running a brothel doesn’t make him a criminal.

"I still don't see how this is purely the fault of men, society as a whole stands by and does nothing, the German Chancellor is a woman, don't you think she has the power to say "fuck off lads, you are not having a hotel full of young girl, just so you can get your jollies"

Like so many things in life, I'm sorry but it's not just down to men"

The feminazis will be smelling your blood.

*hides behind couch

"I still don't see how this is purely the fault of men, society as a whole stands by and does nothing, the German Chancellor is a woman, don't you think she has the power to say "fuck off lads, you are not having a hotel full of young girl, just so you can get your jollies"

Like so many things in life, I'm sorry but it's not just down to men

The feminazis will be smelling your blood.

*hides behind couch "

I just think feminists are too quick to attack men, and it's distracting them from the stuff that really matters

"

"

I agree - working 60 hours a week on minimum wage, being treated like shit and paying extortionate rent is just as bleak.

Men are seen as the problem - as whore houses are for men.

There will always be whores and men that want to hire them.

It's not my idea of a dream life - but I agree that prostitution should be legal.

"

I agree - working 60 hours a week on minimum wage, being treated like shit and paying extortionate rent is just as bleak.

Men are seen as the problem - as whore houses are for men.

There will always be whores and men that want to hire them.

It's not my idea of a dream life - but I agree that prostitution should be legal.

"

It’s a marketable skill like any other, if it was legalised and properly regulated. The German mega brothels are little more than battery hen farms for prostitutes.

Don't shoot me but there are some girls that enjoy their work not the ones on that documentary but the ones that work for themselves and not in places like that and controlled by a pimp.

I know a few escorts and they enjoy it.

"Don't shoot me but there are some girls that enjoy their work not the ones on that documentary but the ones that work for themselves and not in places like that and controlled by a pimp.

I know a few escorts and they enjoy it.

"

Exactly.

I know someone that is an escort for extra cash - it's not her full time job.

She makes more money in less than hour than I make in a day.

She isn't seedy or damaged or controlled by anyone.

She's a clever woman without money problems.

» Add a new message to this topic