FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > RIP Christine Keeler

RIP Christine Keeler

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

She past away yesterday aged 75

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

I can't believe her passing is not commented on...she was the British equivalent of Marilyn Monroe. ..brought down a government. ..had one of the most iconic photos taken sat in the black plastic chair (back to front) and wrote the book scandal.

All this from a kid who was brought up in two railway carriages.

I must be getting old

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I can't believe her passing is not commented on...she was the British equivalent of Marilyn Monroe. ..brought down a government. ..had one of the most iconic photos taken sat in the black plastic chair (back to front) and wrote the book scandal.

I must be getting old "

First I’ve heard of her dying. I remember the for want of a better word scandal. Just our government weren’t as good as Americans at keeping things quiet. I don’t watch the news so no idea if it’s been commented on x

"I can't believe her passing is not commented on...she was the British equivalent of Marilyn Monroe. ..brought down a government. ..had one of the most iconic photos taken sat in the black plastic chair (back to front) and wrote the book scandal.

I must be getting old

First I’ve heard of her dying. I remember the for want of a better word scandal. Just our government weren’t as good as Americans at keeping things quiet. I don’t watch the news so no idea if it’s been commented on x "

Yeah she was a big character and this being a sex site I'm astonished how she has gone off the radar x

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

She was probably one of the most iconic photographs ever...

Sat naked on a chair turned the wrong way round....

It will be what she is remembered for.....and maybe it should be.

I must be getting old "

And senile! how was she the equivalent of Marilyn Monroe?

I must be getting old

And senile! how was she the equivalent of Marilyn Monroe? "

Ok she wasn't a actress and didn't die young....but have a word with yourself if you can't see the parallels ffs

I must be getting old "

I'm slightly surprised how little coverage her death has had. I've only just found out.

im watching loose women - they gave her a mention

I must be getting old

I'm slightly surprised how little coverage her death has had. I've only just found out."

Where we're you last night...I noted your absence

I must be getting old

Ok she wasn't a actress and didn't die young....but have a word with yourself if you can't see the parallels ffs "

What, one actually had sex with a government minister and one allegedly had sex with JFK!

I must be getting old

Ok she wasn't a actress and didn't die young....but have a word with yourself if you can't see the parallels ffs

What, one actually had sex with a government minister and one allegedly had sex with JFK! "

So if she had had sex with Harold Macmillan...that would have done it for you

I must be getting old

What, one actually had sex with a government minister and one allegedly had sex with JFK! "

Did she have sex with him? It was said he farmed out herself and Mandy Rice Davies to other men. He didn't actually have sex with them himself.

I may be wrong...

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Well I'm not that sad to be honest,or am I missing something?!

"Well I'm not that sad to be honest,or am I missing something?!"

Your just too young

I must be getting old

What, one actually had sex with a government minister and one allegedly had sex with JFK!

So if she had had sex with Harold Macmillan...that would have done it for you "

Has your HRT patch fallen off?

I must be getting old

Did she have sex with him? It was said he farmed out herself and Mandy Rice Davies to other men. He didn't actually have sex with them himself.

I may be wrong..."

i think you mean stephen ward, who fixed up meetings/parties...john profumo was the MP who had sex with her...it was him lying about it that brought down the government

I must be getting old

I may be wrong..."

Wasn't that what the Establishment accused Stephen Ward of, believe Profumo did have sex with her.

I must be getting old

Has your HRT patch fallen off? "

If you'd have got to pandora at a reasonable time. ..you would have seen why that comment is naff

By *adame BWoman  over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

It's a beautiful photo.

R.I.P. Christine

I must be getting old

I may be wrong...

i think you mean stephen ward, who fixed up meetings/parties...john profumo was the MP who had sex with her...it was him lying about it that brought down the government"

that's it - i've got my men wrong, thank you

Icon of the 'swinging'60s,the chair photo up there with the best,rip

"Icon of the 'swinging'60s,the chair photo up there with the best,rip "

Yeah cracking pic...the chair was plywood and not the plastic I stated earier

I must be getting old

Has your HRT patch fallen off?

If you'd have got to pandora at a reasonable time. ..you would have seen why that comment is naff "

I was there at a reasonable time, actually! It might have been an hour after my intended time but they shouldn't have opened a club in a bloody car wash place! I drove by it three times!

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

When she was 19 she was as fit as fuck,

Sat naked on that chair one of the most sexy photos ever rip.

I must be getting old

I may be wrong...

i think you mean stephen ward, who fixed up meetings/parties...john profumo was the MP who had sex with her...it was him lying about it that brought down the government

that's it - i've got my men wrong, thank you "

I keep telling you that! open you filters up a bit then I might not keep falling through your net!

Was she not just an upmarket call girl? Not exactly a great loss.

» Add a new message to this topic