FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Cliche!!!

Cliche!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What’s your favourite fab cliché?

I’d have to say not looking to shag the whole site, yet they have over 70 verifications just this year

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ieman300Man  over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

Passes this tread by sharpish!

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

I'm in that category I guess... But you assume a veri means they had sex? At least 80% of my veris are from social events lol.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/12/17 03:10:29]

"I'm in that category I guess... But you assume a veri means they had sex? At least 80% of my veris are from social events lol."

Pie hope no arguments start. I'd be happy to get 80 veri's

"I'm in that category I guess... But you assume a veri means they had sex? At least 80% of my veris are from social events lol."

Yes I do mean those with the many sex veris as opposed to the social veris, sorry I wasn’t very clear lol

By *ieman300Man  over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

"I'm in that category I guess... But you assume a veri means they had sex? At least 80% of my veris are from social events lol.

Pie hope no arguments start. I'd be happy to get 80 veri's"

Why you think I am passing on this one

"I'm in that category I guess... But you assume a veri means they had sex? At least 80% of my veris are from social events lol.

Why you think I am passing on this one "

Good boy lol

Please introduce yourself with a ESSAY about you and your life and put this as the message heading.

Then when you do write a 5 million word introduction about yourself and ask.so tell me about you.they reply with.were just normal I guess x

Age 18 to 99 years

Pie hope no arguments start. I'd be happy to get 80 veri's"

No doubt I’m sure many would, I’m not looking to start arguments lol just find it amusing when I see this cliché

"Age 18 to 99 years"

Writing want to meet lads - then blocks every lad

No doubt I’m sure many would, I’m not looking to start arguments lol just find it amusing when I see this cliché"

I wrote a thread earlier and WW3 kicked off

"Please introduce yourself with a ESSAY about you and your life and put this as the message heading.

Then when you do write a 5 million word introduction about yourself and ask.so tell me about you.they reply with.were just normal I guess x

"

I love this one actually makes me laugh out loud it’s quality

Please use proper English not text speak

It's text type as you can't text speak Lol x

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I don't bite, unless you ask me

your imagination

"Age 18 to 99 years"

"Please use proper English not text speak

It's text type as you can't text speak Lol x "

Wewant to know the ins and outs of a wet fart but then block u as we cant be bothered to reply

"Please introduce yourself with a ESSAY about you and your life and put this as the message heading.

I love this one actually makes me laugh out loud it’s quality"

It's right though and I lost a whole half hour of my life typing about myself only to be rewarded with the reply=Were normal I guess.

Well that was well worth the effort lol x

It's right though and I lost a whole half hour of my life typing about myself only to be rewarded with the reply=Were normal I guess.

Well that was well worth the effort lol x "

Best I’ve had was a lady asked me to detail what I’d do to her and when I asked her to do the same it was along the lines of oh I’d suck you off...

Well that was well worth the effort lol x "

Write sone stupid message in the head lining so we know you have read our version of a War & Peace profile

Write sone stupid message in the head lining so we know you have read our version of a War & Peace profile "

E.g: candy apples

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Best I’ve had was a lady asked me to detail what I’d do to her and when I asked her to do the same it was along the lines of oh I’d suck you off... "

Did you let her know which shade of bj lippy most suits your preferences?

Write sone stupid message in the head lining so we know you have read our version of a War & Peace profile

"

Genuine lass here willing to meet lads but wont reply when lads message me then complain I get too many messages

Best I’ve had was a lady asked me to detail what I’d do to her and when I asked her to do the same it was along the lines of oh I’d suck you off...

Did you let her know which shade of bj lippy most suits your preferences? "

Well I know a few Mac lipstick shades and apparently velvet teddy wasn’t in her collection...

Genuine lass here willing to meet lads but wont reply when lads message me then complain I get too many messages"

Keyword there... “Genuine”

Genuine lass here willing to meet lads but wont reply when lads message me then complain I get too many messages

Keyword there... “Genuine” "

Dont like cock pics but here is one of my vagina

"

Heading= your deluded

Dear boring serial typist.I hope your still there because it's taken me two years to read your profile.Have you ever thought about hosting a after death dinner party where you talk about nothing else but YOU.

I hope you have a repetitive strain injury in your finger from writting that profile book about your ego.

Oh and who's this Sydney from uni that you don't want to find out your on here x

Heading= your deluded

Dear boring serial typist.I hope your still there because it's taken me two years to read your profile.Have you ever thought about hosting a after death dinner party where you talk about nothing else but YOU.

I hope you have a repetitive strain injury in your finger from writting that profile book about your ego.

Oh and who's this Sydney from uni that you don't want to find out your on here x

"

Hi we are a couple but all the pictures are of my girlfriend as I know she will get the most hits

Heading= your deluded

"

The Sydney uni bollocks isn’t even funny it does my head in

Heading= your deluded

The Sydney uni bollocks isn’t even funny it does my head in"

I dont have Facebook, MSN or any other app so dont bother contacting me

your imagination

Heading= your deluded

The Sydney uni bollocks isn’t even funny it does my head in"

I've seen the Sydney uni thing go completely tits up on someone though... They had a comment on the end of their profile taking the piss out of the disclaimer and saying that Sydney Uni and anyone else were free to use whatever they liked on their profile and to at least fab her pics... A journalist read it and took her at her word... She and her activities ended up splashed all over the Irish media for days earlier this year.

PlayD8 in fairness journos are scumbags and anything that will stop them being sued they can and will use to there advantage

Heading= your deluded

The Sydney uni bollocks isn’t even funny it does my head in

I've seen the Sydney uni thing go completely tits up on someone though... They had a comment on the end of their profile taking the piss out of the disclaimer and saying that Sydney Uni and anyone else were free to use whatever they liked on their profile and to at least fab her pics... A journalist read it and took her at her word... She and her activities ended up splashed all over the Irish media for days earlier this year."

To be honest I hacent seen my cliches

Treat her with respect.

*i've never seen a woman write it for a man though

Profiles that want to see a clear face photo in a message and no Cock pictures as they will be automatically deleted, as they know what a cock looks like, and their profile only shows their bottom halves or their faces blocked out,

"Profiles that want to see a clear face photo in a message and no Cock pictures as they will be automatically deleted, as they know what a cock looks like, and their profile only shows their bottom halves or their faces blocked out, "

Or they have the cheek to complain and ask for a cock photo next message

"Treat her with respect.

*i've never seen a woman write it for a man though "

That’s straight sexism there...women we need to be treated like the retchid animals we are put it in your profiles next time

Latte anyone?

By *erdita Von TeaseWoman  over a year ago

nottingham

*wanders in with her popcorn, cake and tin hat awaiting the unicorns and white knights demanding to be treated with respect*

"Treat her with respect.

Double standards

Fuzz

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

‘No cock pics thanks, when you’ve seen one you’ve seen them all’

Really?

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

‘Visit a club; lots of friendly people, and always a great time’

Really?

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

Straight, but will meet ts/tv...

"Straight, but will meet ts/tv... "

Well it's lucky I'm striaght too

Fabville

"Straight, but will meet ts/tv...

Well it's lucky I'm striaght too "

I have kinks

I have kinks"

Well I never...

Fabville

I have kinks

Well I never... "

Women say no anal but then has a pic with a cock up her arse lol

Has straight on there profile

And verries off guys

"Has straight on there profile

And verries off guys "

Never noticed that

"What’s your favourite fab cliché?

I’d have to say not looking to shag the whole site, yet they have over 70 verifications just this year "

Most I've seen 'online' at one time is over 30,000. There are obviously more fab users than that but even if you take 30,000 as the total. 70/30,000 in terms of % is 0.2% of the site.

I find the 'not looking to shag the whole site' comment a bit silly as I don't believe anyone actually is or could. Just seems a pointless repetitive statement.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Ive been here before and know how this site works"

""Ive been here before and know how this site works""

That's a pet hate of mine!

By *parks133Man  over a year ago

luton

Ham and cheese

When a person replies with a annoying anal -lazy arsey

(OK) and that's it..

By *itmanAndHerrCouple  over a year ago

st helens

I’d have to say not looking to shag the whole site, yet they have over 70 verifications just this year "

Qhen i see alot of verifications i presume they go to clubs so socialize with alot of people or they've been on the site for years. Suddenly 70 veris over 7 years or however long fab has been goings, doesn't seem that many.

The cliche, "not looking to shag the whole site" to me just means don't expect a reply if you message.

By *itmanAndHerrCouple  over a year ago

st helens

I have seen "Dick pics will get automatic block"

But their public pics are legs wide open and all on show.

"I have seen "Dick pics will get automatic block"

But their public pics are legs wide open and all on show."

Yeah, Ive seen that a lot

I’d have to say not looking to shag the whole site, yet they have over 70 verifications just this year

Qhen i see alot of verifications i presume they go to clubs so socialize with alot of people or they've been on the site for years. Suddenly 70 veris over 7 years or however long fab has been goings, doesn't seem that many.

The cliche, "not looking to shag the whole site" to me just means don't expect a reply if you message."

I get where you’re coming from but I saw a couple who refresh their veris each year and they had 70 this year alone

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Age 18 to 99 years

"

what ha6 when you get to 100

By *adame BWoman  over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

A username with classy in it and then you see the pics

Fancy a secret blowjob, from single guys. Even when you say no single males. They're ruthless

"Age 18 to 99 years

what ha6 when you get to 100 "

You join the fab 100 club

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"

I get where you’re coming from but I saw a couple who refresh their veris each year and they had 70 this year alone"

So you don't approve of swingers who swing or go to lots of socials?

Profiles with “hot wife” in the name, there’s that many they’ve become a cliche

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

The tired old ones -

Professional, means everything and nothing

Lick for hours - probably can't and is not much good at it or much else

Friendly - if can get a shag

Fabville

Genuine...

your imagination

"Treat her with respect.

I was going to put that on Ralph's veri... But he seems to have gone Unlos

By *OOM696969Man  over a year ago

BRIDLINGTON

Please send face pic or no reply..and they have no pics on their profile at all!,never mind face ones

[Removed by poster at 06/12/17 18:49:19]

Face pic????

The Sydney University cut n paste threats are longer than the actual profile.

"Has straight on there profile

And verries off guys

Never noticed that"

Happens alot!

"The Sydney University cut n paste threats are longer than the actual profile. "

» Add a new message to this topic