FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Photgenic

Photgenic

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *icearms OP   Man  over a year ago

KIDLINGTON

I'm really finding that i.am mot very photogenic. I can't seem to figure.out good angles for photos, and they haven't introduced a mimi sky remote for comparison...

Any tips gratefuy received.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aisyDDWoman  over a year ago

North West

Oh I’m following. I do not take a good picture!

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

Just take pictures of your arms

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Just bloody smile!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Back ground is important. Make sure it doesn't detract from the main subject, you.

For women a nice and easy pose is to look down then look up into the camera without moving your head.

Try to look beyond the camera.

Taking a photo into a mirror is good, but look at the camera in the mirror, not down at the actual camera. This is good for head and shoulders.

Full length is good, but go side or 3/4 on, not straight on.

And A personal preference - lose the dick pics

By *eliciousladyWoman  over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

Use the timer on your phone camera, to avoid shots with arms and a phone! Crop out all the non essential background mess.

Mix up the poses of different body parts and black/white.

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

L had a great compliment last night, someone we were chatting too said her photo's don't do her justice... She could have just said that my camera skills were crap...

By *icearms OP   Man  over a year ago

KIDLINGTON

"L had a great compliment last night, someone we were chatting too said her photo's don't do her justice... She could have just said that my camera skills were crap... "

Many people would say my photos don't do me justice... hmmm

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you have watched zoolander

Just practice your blue steel poze x

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Avoid placing food items on your crotch

*quickly goes to delete all his food related crotch pics*

lol

By *oubyLoverWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

Someone said to me last night at pandora they’d have never guessed from my pics it was me. Must be the photographic skills because I was definitely walking about with my arse on show...

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I sometimes think I'm either incredibly photogenic or the complete opposite.

My tip is mainly to be with someone who you can be with where you'll be more fully yourself and relaxed - rather than do it yourself.

Let them take pics when you are not posing but instead portraying your natural self. And loads of pics should be taken. Use probably no more than 10% of those.

Experiment and see which ones attract good interest. Take more photos periodically, so your clothes, style and hair - as well as settings - all vary.

Not all pics need to show your face. People like to see enough of you to be able to determine their level of interest in you and feel like they have a good grasp of your overall physique and looks. This way there are no surprises on meets.

Keep getting pics taken of you. Be in venues that bring out your best, so you're relaxed and there's nothing off-putting for you or the viewers.

We change, so we are less accustomed to the current self in pics, so that can also be an element of less comfort,as we've been used to seeing a different person before.

Take chances and find out what others like to see of you. Self-taken photos show a person posing and concentrating and generally are a poorer reflection of how you'll be when you have meets.

» Add a new message to this topic