FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > pics

pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

is it just me being a nosey woman or just being nosey full stop. but i just love nosing at peoples pics. even more so now being able to make the extra large. but am not perving believe it or not. i like to look at wots in the back ground or even what their wearing. many a time couples will send us some horny pics and patrick will laugh coz i will be looking at something else in the picture other than them.

isnt the extra large facility great

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Oooooh I don't like the extra large option

I saw a lady with nostril hair not long ago

eeeh i bet ya wanted to pluck it for her.

is this me going off the subject again or wot

omg am i naive or just stupid. got a mail inviting us to a party for BB people. thought it meant Big Beautiful meaning both of us coz the W for women wasnt at the end. Or even perhaps big boots lol. As it is i deleted all the messages by mistake anyhow.i hit the delete all on loads of messages. just as well coz the penny has only just dropped, days later over what it is....oooophs

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

love to see people looking at mine

have got a few good meets that way

"eeeh i bet ya wanted to pluck it for her.

omg am i naive or just stupid. got a mail inviting us to a party for BB people. thought it meant Big Beautiful meaning both of us coz the W for women wasnt at the end. Or even perhaps big boots lol. As it is i deleted all the messages by mistake anyhow.i hit the delete all on loads of messages. just as well coz the penny has only just dropped, days later over what it is....oooophs"

FFS ,......what is it ??

Forum Mod

omg am i naive or just stupid. got a mail inviting us to a party for BB people. thought it meant Big Beautiful meaning both of us coz the W for women wasnt at the end. Or even perhaps big boots lol. As it is i deleted all the messages by mistake anyhow.i hit the delete all on loads of messages. just as well coz the penny has only just dropped, days later over what it is....oooophs

FFS ,......what is it ??"

Bare Back

"love to see people looking at mine

have got a few good meets that way"

i just had a nose at yours. was going to ask you wot you had on the top of your sofa. but then.....yikes a seen a minge like the yettie monster

FFS ,......what is it ??

Bare Back "

see its not only me but Granny is fick as well. must be something in the merseyside water

» Add a new message to this topic