FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Nightmare

Nightmare

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anybody ever had a meet that went wrong (ie couldnt find the place - so gave up and told them when you got back), just to get a all in capital message of Do Not Contact Me Again.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

sounds like your fibbing to be honest.

couldnt find them ??? lol LOL

Why didnt you contact them when you were allegedly near ??

Sounds a bit suspect

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

No, never.

My internet on phone dosent work outside and the street they sent me too was dead (ie nobody around) and gave no house number but somehow expected me to use my Derek Acorah powers to find them

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"My internet on phone dosent work outside and the street they sent me too was dead (ie nobody around) and gave no house number but somehow expected me to use my Derek Acorah powers to find them"

Why did you go somewhere when you didn't know the house number and had no way of contacting them when you got there?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

PS Derek Acorah doesn't have any powers

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Should've got a phone number before you even left your house if they didn't give you an exact address. Surely you knew in advance your Internet doesn't work outside?

"My internet on phone dosent work outside and the street they sent me too was dead (ie nobody around) and gave no house number but somehow expected me to use my Derek Acorah powers to find them"

That's not great planning to be honest. I wouldn't show up if I was told to go to a street. I'd also make sure I had a way to communicate with them.

Could have maybe asked before you set off given your internet is indoor use only?

Everything I do plan goes wrong. Plus it was snowing that day so it was shitty weather luckily I know the area off by heart

"Everything I do plan goes wrong. Plus it was snowing that day so it was shitty weather luckily I know the area off by heart"

Snow?

Do you work for British rail?

"PS Derek Acorah doesn't have any powers "

He has bits of paper hidden about his person with useful info, such as house and phone numbers. It's almost like magic.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

It's entirely possible op that you were sent on a wild goose chase. Its horrible but it does happen.

In future at least get a house number and if possible a phone number before you leave home.

"PS Derek Acorah doesn't have any powers

He has bits of paper hidden about his person with useful info, such as house and phone numbers. It's almost like magic."

He has outdoor Internets though I bet

I can imagine I was as people like to take the piss lol

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I can imagine I was as people like to take the piss lol"

If you click on reply+quote we will know who you're replying to.

"I can imagine I was as people like to take the piss lol

If you click on reply+quote we will know who you're replying to. "

I suppose that what I get for being stupid

"Everything I do plan goes wrong. Plus it was snowing that day so it was shitty weather luckily I know the area off by heart"

Even though you think you may have gotten lost

"I can imagine I was as people like to take the piss lol"

Ask lots more questions next time. Suss it out a bit more before you even leave the house. Definitely don't go out with anything less than a house number, postcode and a phone number. Although meeting at a total strangers house to me would ring alarm bells.

By *itmanAndHerrCouple  over a year ago

st helens

"PS Derek Acorah doesn't have any powers

He has bits of paper hidden about his person with useful info, such as house and phone numbers. It's almost like magic."

He does have powers. He knew that Mary loves dick

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"Has anybody ever had a meet that went wrong (ie couldnt find the place - so gave up and told them when you got back), just to get a all in capital message of Do Not Contact Me Again.

"

No , and we’ve met people from all over the country

When i first met the man off here who i've since met a few times since, we were due to meet at a certain time/place.

Only i had a terribly nervous stomache. I had to do an emergency detour to the nearest public toilet, leg it across a full car park (there was a surfing competition on ) with my buttocks doing the most clenching they've ever had to do and with a desperate look in my eyes, realised it was a pay and display car park!!! I threw money in the mac_ine, whimpered a bit as i contemplated the shame of pooing myself in public, re clenched my arse cheeks and ran back to the car and then emergency belted it to the toilet with "please don't poo yourself, please don't poo yourself" as my little mantra.

I like to think there was a slow mo, chariots of fire montage playing in the background as I did all this... and i practically shoved a mother and daughter out of the way as they were yapping in the loo entrance doorway!

I only just made it onto the toilet. The relief was immense.

I then had to text him to let him know i was a bit held up and would be there asap.

Thankfully, things got better from there on in!

But no, i always find my way. Eventually.

"When i first met the man off here who i've since met a few times since, we were due to meet at a certain time/place.

Only i had a terribly nervous stomache. I had to do an emergency detour to the nearest public toilet, leg it across a full car park (there was a surfing competition on ) with my buttocks doing the most clenching they've ever had to do and with a desperate look in my eyes, realised it was a pay and display car park!!! I threw money in the mac_ine, whimpered a bit as i contemplated the shame of pooing myself in public, re clenched my arse cheeks and ran back to the car and then emergency belted it to the toilet with "please don't poo yourself, please don't poo yourself" as my little mantra.

I like to think there was a slow mo, chariots of fire montage playing in the background as I did all this... and i practically shoved a mother and daughter out of the way as they were yapping in the loo entrance doorway!

I then had to text him to let him know i was a bit held up and would be there asap.

But no, i always find my way. Eventually."

By *s_bettyboopWoman  over a year ago

"When i first met the man off here who i've since met a few times since, we were due to meet at a certain time/place.

By *eesideMan  over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

"Has anybody ever had a meet that went wrong (ie couldnt find the place - so gave up and told them when you got back), just to get a all in capital message of Do Not Contact Me Again.

"

????

Y not just message them saying you cood not find them wen you wos looking for them at the time. ???

That way thay no you carnt find them then shood tell you wear so then you do find them and have a meet

Everyone is happy that way

By *lmostthereMan  over a year ago

Southampton

Cool story bro.

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Just wondering why you would go anywhere without knowing where you are supposed to meet...

Or without a means of contact.

What were you going to do wander down the street knocking on doors and asking...

FAF

Very honest and brave lady

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Reminds me of the episode of Game On when he went out to buy some condoms and couldn’t find his way back to her house.

Comedy land

By *ANDA2Couple  over a year ago

Henley Arden

PPP=PPP

Maybe google before you leave. I believe it's easy to find road maps and even satellite images now

By *ANDA2Couple  over a year ago

Henley Arden

All pretty lame excuses

Your doing your planning wrong so then change how you plan.

If you knew the area by heart you would not be lost.

I wasnt lost, I knew exactly where the street was so I went to tbe exact street, they just didnt give me a hpuse number

"I wasnt lost, I knew exactly where the street was so I went to tbe exact street, they just didnt give me a hpuse number"

Like others have said, why did you go with no confirmed address/number?

"I wasnt lost, I knew exactly where the street was so I went to tbe exact street, they just didnt give me a hpuse number"

So y not message saying you're on the street and arsk wot number it is easy

I thought you told them you couldn't find the street, when you got back online. I could have misread though

"I wasnt lost, I knew exactly where the street was so I went to tbe exact street, they just didnt give me a hpuse number

Like others have said, why did you go with no confirmed address/number?"

Because I never think things through

"I wasnt lost, I knew exactly where the street was so I went to tbe exact street, they just didnt give me a hpuse number

So y not message saying you're on the street and arsk wot number it is easy "

He said he had no internet connection outside.

Because I never think things through"

Use the brain in your head to think, not the one in your pants next time hun!

I thought you told them you couldn't find the street, when you got back online. I could have misread though

"

I found tbe street easy, it was just the number

Because I never think things through

Use the brain in your head to think, not the one in your pants next time hun!"

I will next time

He said he had no internet connection outside."

O ok. Missd that bit.

Then y not confirm the number befor you go then.

Y go sumwear if you don't no the address

O ok. Missd that bit.

Y go sumwear if you don't no the address "

Its called thinking with your cock hun

Nah... don’t buy it. We all have phones. Usually smart phones with maps etc. Seriously?! Just no.

And err... you basically wasted her time. She could have made other plans. So why should she give you a minute more of her time?

I wouldn’t. You’d be blocked on every platform!

O ok. Missd that bit.

Y go sumwear if you don't no the address "

Because they claimed they were watching for me and would shout me but noboxy did and the street was dead - so with me there and only me i was sure I wouldnt have been hard to miss

By *iversong321Woman  over a year ago

Preston/Merseyside

O ok. Missd that bit.

Because they claimed they were watching for me and would shout me but noboxy did and the street was dead - so with me there and only me i was sure I wouldnt have been hard to miss"

Sounds like you let your little head rule your big head.

O ok. Missd that bit.

Because they claimed they were watching for me and would shout me but noboxy did and the street was dead - so with me there and only me i was sure I wouldnt have been hard to miss

Sounds like you let your little head rule your big head."

Lol all my meets seem to go wrong

O ok. Missd that bit.

Because they claimed they were watching for me and would shout me but noboxy did and the street was dead - so with me there and only me i was sure I wouldnt have been hard to miss"

Shorley that thay claimed they were watching for you and would shout out and not send you a address wood have rased alarm bell,s for a possible fake.

It wood if that happened to me anyway.

I found tbe street easy, it was just the number "

How did they expect you to find them then? I'm confused. She gave you the street address, so you drove there with no means to find out the number? Or did she say she'd wait ouside for you? If she didnt wait outside and you waited for a sufficient amount of time, I'm surprised that she would be pissed off about that. That's not your fault.... Though I think you now know to make sure you can communicate outside next time

O ok. Missd that bit.

Shorley that thay claimed they were watching for you and would shout out and not send you a address wood have rased alarm bell,s for a possible fake.

It wood if that happened to me anyway."

With me having special needs I font think like that, thats why everything I plan goes wrong

O ok. Missd that bit.

Well next time then make sure you specify you don't wish to just be called out from the street. "Oi sex boy over 'ere"

No sex is worth getting messed around over.

By *iversong321Woman  over a year ago

Preston/Merseyside

O ok. Missd that bit.

Sounds like you let your little head rule your big head.

Lol all my meets seem to go wrong"

So stop thinking with your dick ffs. Sounds like the issue is you not thinking things thro. Only you can control that.

O ok. Missd that bit.

With me having special needs I font think like that, thats why everything I plan goes wrong"

Its your apparent failure to plan that is letting you down my lovely.

I'd never consider leaving the house without a full street and house number address.

Anyone asking that, I'd be suspicious about. If they can trust you enough to invite you to their house, they can give you all of the address.

I got there by bus, explained e everything I was wearing and when I got there, the street was dead. So I was the only 1 on the street, and they claimed they would look out for me.

I walked up and dwn that street for hlf an hr and nobody turned up. So I gave up and left

"I got there by bus, explained e everything I was wearing and when I got there, the street was dead. So I was the only 1 on the street, and they claimed they would look out for me.

I walked up and dwn that street for hlf an hr and nobody turned up. So I gave up and left "

Sorry to be harsh but you wasted your own time then.

"I got there by bus, explained e everything I was wearing and when I got there, the street was dead. So I was the only 1 on the street, and they claimed they would look out for me.

I walked up and dwn that street for hlf an hr and nobody turned up. So I gave up and left

Sorry to be harsh but you wasted your own time then. "

I figured that put when it was too late.

O ok. Missd that bit.

With me having special needs I font think like that, thats why everything I plan goes wrong"

I to got special needs. Won't go in to detail and i won't arsk wot yours are.

But Shorley if you plan a meet then you no wear your going not just a random street. Rite ??

O ok. Missd that bit.

With me having special needs I font think like that, thats why everything I plan goes wrong

But Shorley if you plan a meet then you no wear your going not just a random street. Rite ?? "

Looking bk I was being stupid

We all do silly things from time to time. At least you know what to do next time lovely

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

I'm really not buying this.

Even the small brain is smart enough to ask where it's going to be cumming

O ok. Missd that bit.

But Shorley if you plan a meet then you no wear your going not just a random street. Rite ??

Looking bk I was being stupid"

We'll next time then make Shor you have a fall address.

And a plan B.

That way you don't wast your time as you can go to plan B if things don't work.

Good luck op

"We all do silly things from time to time. At least you know what to do next time lovely "

Learn from your mistakes and move onwards and upwards from here.

» Add a new message to this topic