FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Honesty time

Honesty time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ladies, when you are stood up or find yourselves at a meet and a percentage of guys fail to show,how do you feel?

Do you take on the, their loss attitude or do you start to have silly self doubts? Good reason i ask, honestly there is, x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Never been in those situations T so can't say, sorry hun. xx

I've only ever had to cancel one meet, but phoned the pub to let the person know, only fair

have to say it never bothers me i nevr expect anyone to turn up if they do its a bonus only ever been let down twice tho,,,,

"Never been in those situations T so can't say, sorry hun. xx"

+1

have to confess to making a sharp exit once when a guy went to the loo in a pub ...he was such a bigot i couldnt stand to hear him speak

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"Ladies, when you are stood up or find yourselves at a meet and a percentage of guys fail to show,how do you feel?

Do you take on the, their loss attitude or do you start to have silly self doubts? Good reason i ask, honestly there is, x"

Never happened ...i have plenty of insecurities but arranging meets isnt one of them.

Think your reading my ask wrong.

To have X amount of guys say, "oh i will defo be there" and then find yourself having to tell the ladies, "well they said they would be here" is both embarassing and you can see it in peoples faces, the fact that certain people simply with no reason opted not to join them.

Theres no lack of confidence in terms of creating a fun meet here, just others seem to not care.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"Think your reading my ask wrong.

To have X amount of guys say, "oh i will defo be there" and then find yourself having to tell the ladies, "well they said they would be here" is both embarassing and you can see it in peoples faces, the fact that certain people simply with no reason opted not to join them.

Theres no lack of confidence in terms of creating a fun meet here, just others seem to not care."

Not reading it wrong hun, if we arrange something they turn up

"Think your reading my ask wrong.

Theres no lack of confidence in terms of creating a fun meet here, just others seem to not care.

Not reading it wrong hun, if we arrange something they turn up "

Well thats honest, thank you.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

it bothers me that they've wasted time i could have spent with someone genuine. But it doesn't knock my confidence because imho its a comment on their confidence, social skills and manners and not mine! I am appreciated by people who i hold in high regard and if my self esteem offer a boost (rare!) then thats who i would turn to. Not to a stranger with no courtesy. And as for the 'i saw you and you weren't my type/didn't look like your pics/you're a fat ugly munter with no graces and bo' well any decent human being who is capable of arranging a meet for sex with a stranger should be capable of telling said stranger that its not going to happen to their face, even if you sugarcoat the reason or simply say that in person theres no spark. In fact the only reason i would understand someone running away from a meet before they've said hello would be if they recognised the other person from their vanilla life. But as most of up have face pics its unlikely to get that far!

I dont get many no shows, i more get guy cancelling last min if i do get let down, i have had a couple of no shows tho, i just take it as...oh well thats life and move on

I think in swinging you have to accceot not everyones genuine and not everyone will show and the law of average says one day its going to be you

The only time i have felt really bad doing this was a guy i arranged to meet, i was waiting at the agreed meeting place and he pulled up in his car, looked at me and just drove off lol

I laugh about it now but at the time i thought, am i really that bad

I've never had a no show.

As I've said on previous threads I met socially during my lunchtime outside Marks where I buy my sarnie. Should they not turn up I've not even broken my stride let alone wasted time. Sometimes I met after work at the station at 5.15. My train was 5.30 again if they didn't turn up absolutely no skin of my nose.

Prospective playmates knew the reason for the timings. Some people get off on wasting people's time...pointless if you know it doesn't matter if you turn up or not.

This is fantasy, fun. I know I'm not everyone's cup of tea but I never sought playmates, they contacted me...if anyone did change their mind I wouldn't lose sleep wondering if it were me...nothing wrong with me and people are allowed to change their mind.

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

"I've never had a no show.

As I've said on previous threads I met socially during my lunchtime outside Marks where I buy my sarnie. Should they not turn up I've not even broken my stride let alone wasted time. Sometimes I met after work at the station at 5.15. My train was 5.30 again if they didn't turn up absolutely no skin of my nose.

Prospective playmates knew the reason for the timings. Some people get off on wasting people's time...pointless if you know it doesn't matter if you turn up or not.

This is fantasy, fun. I know I'm not everyone's cup of tea but I never sought playmates, they contacted me...if anyone did change their mind I wouldn't lose sleep wondering if it were me...nothing wrong with me and people are allowed to change their mind."

You have my admiration

» Add a new message to this topic