FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Spreading festive cheer

Spreading festive cheer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Its become my annual tging now that every Friday in December, when I go to the local Morrisons to grab lunch, I like to buy a box of biscuits and then give the to the first person of pensionable age I see on the way back to my car.

A great way to spread a little Christmas cheer and I'd urge everyone to do it. Not everyone looks at you like some kind of weirdo(!), I just had a 'thank you so much, whay a wonderful thing to do, that's made my day" - and it'll make your day too.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Please excuse my fat-fingered typing!!!

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Aww, that's actually a lovely thing to do - I may well do the same.

I normally get a far too large hamper of sweets for my younger siblings but this year I've decided to donate some toys to a local charity that helps families. My sister was a bit disappointed but she's now picking up little bits with her pocket money for them.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

theyve got food and money to go to the supermarket ..

homeless would appreciate it much more

crisis at christmas i think its called , give up a few hours driving a van to deliver food

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My local Tesco is doing a festive food drive today, added a few bits and pieces.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"theyve got food and money to go to the supermarket ..

homeless would appreciate it much more

crisis at christmas i think its called , give up a few hours driving a van to deliver food"

I don't think he's doing it because he thinks they can't afford it. He says its to spread festive cheer.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Its become my annual tging now that every Friday in December, when I go to the local Morrisons to grab lunch, I like to buy a box of biscuits and then give the to the first person of pensionable age I see on the way back to my car.

A great way to spread a little Christmas cheer and I'd urge everyone to do it. Not everyone looks at you like some kind of weirdo(!), I just had a 'thank you so much, whay a wonderful thing to do, that's made my day" - and it'll make your day too."

I'm drawing a pension. Which Morrisons, what time and where should I stand? I like Foxs.

"Its become my annual tging now that every Friday in December, when I go to the local Morrisons to grab lunch, I like to buy a box of biscuits and then give the to the first person of pensionable age I see on the way back to my car.

A great way to spread a little Christmas cheer and I'd urge everyone to do it. Not everyone looks at you like some kind of weirdo(!), I just had a 'thank you so much, whay a wonderful thing to do, that's made my day" - and it'll make your day too.

I'm drawing a pension. Which Morrisons, what time and where should I stand? I like Foxs. "

Fox's are what I gave away today

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I'm drawing a pension. Which Morrisons, what time and where should I stand? I like Foxs.

Fox's are what I gave away today "

So I'm too late! Darn it.

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Thank you OP. On behalf of those who you give to.

If the churlish here want to snipe at any kind gesture to another ignore the fuckwits. Do what makes you and someone else feel good.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Fox's are what I gave away today "

So I'm too late! Darn it.

"Thank you OP. On behalf of those who you give to.

If the churlish here want to snipe at any kind gesture to another ignore the fuckwits. Do what makes you and someone else feel good."

Thank you - I was going to bite, but instead I've chosen to ignore the troll earlier up ib the thread.

» Add a new message to this topic