FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Ive bought a goat for you

Ive bought a goat for you

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ezebel OP   Woman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Has anyone ever given you one of those charity gifts - a goat for a village in Zimbabwe, schoolbooks for kids in Nepal, immunisations for babies in Zambia etc - and what did you think when you received it?

Im browsing for Christmas gifts and I have a few friends who really do have everything and I think they might appreciate a goat or two....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Has anyone ever given you one of those charity gifts - a goat for a village in Zimbabwe, schoolbooks for kids in Nepal, immunisations for babies in Zambia etc - and what did you think when you received it?

Im browsing for Christmas gifts and I have a few friends who really do have everything and I think they might appreciate a goat or two.... "

Don't send them down this part of the country, they won't leave

"

Im browsing for Christmas gifts and I have a few friends who really do have everything and I think they might appreciate a goat or two....

Don't send them down this part of the country, they won't leave "

I didnt mean appreciate in that way

By *he tactile technicianMan  over a year ago

the good lands, the bad lands, the any where you may want me lands

That is awfully sweet of you Jezebel, but if it is all the same any chance you could exchange it for an oil well for me?

By *acktilMan  over a year ago

Tewkesbury

Curried Please

hmmm not sounding like a good idea then eh?

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

my sister bought the bridesmaids and usher at her wedding different adopt an animal presents. they were a years adoption and you got a cuddly toy of the animal you had adopted.

i got an Orangutan and people who went to the pyjama party at Cannock know what happened to him

"my sister bought the bridesmaids and usher at her wedding different adopt an animal presents. they were a years adoption and you got a cuddly toy of the animal you had adopted.

i got an Orangutan and people who went to the pyjama party at Cannock know what happened to him "

ahhh is that where he came from?? poor thing

I think its a cracking idea.. but i once adopted a lion at London zoo when i was a kid... unfortunately i hadn't quite grasped the concept at the time and was bitterly disappointed when said lion didn't turn up neatly wrapped on the doorstep on my birthday.. no cuddly toy either just a photograph.. but hey i still think they are cool ideas even if it seems like the concept is buying charity these days.

I wouldnt like it. I would prefer to give money to a charity of my choice. An animal charity.

"hmmm not sounding like a good idea then eh? "

Grab ya goat... Ya pulled...

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

Might be worth checking with them first. I think it can be a good idea. I asked my folks to do it for me one year, I just didn't feel like getting more 'stuff'. They joined me and quite liked me buying a desk for a child on their behalf as they had been teachers.

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

What about adopting a reindeer in the Cairngorms. Santa needs all the help he can get lol

By *uro anchorMan  over a year ago

Coventry

sounds like the sort of gift you give to people that you dont like..

i got loads of goats last year...

I'd rather have someone send me the goats for a day or two, every couple of weeks in the summer. Saves mowing the lawns.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

ooooooh lovely, a goat curry

I've bought animal adoption gifts for people, usually for those who are into animal conservation or those who can't have pets.

Also bought name a star gifts for friends, it's a nice way to remember a loved one, especially if they are no longer here. xx

"I've bought animal adoption gifts for people, usually for those who are into animal conservation or those who can't have pets.

Also bought name a star gifts for friends, it's a nice way to remember a loved one, especially if they are no longer here. xx"

Well thanks you for that contribution Laine - a bit more compassionate than the other buggers on here who just want to eat my Christmas present!!

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I've bought animal adoption gifts for people, usually for those who are into animal conservation or those who can't have pets.

Also bought name a star gifts for friends, it's a nice way to remember a loved one, especially if they are no longer here. xx

Well thanks you for that contribution Laine - a bit more compassionate than the other buggers on here who just want to eat my Christmas present!! "

I was only "kidding"

" I was only "kidding" "

"

Well thanks you for that contribution Laine - a bit more compassionate than the other buggers on here who just want to eat my Christmas present!! I was only "kidding" "

Check's Christmas gift list.........Femme you got a goat now and not Name a Star or Name a Rose!

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Check's Christmas gift list.........Femme you got a goat now and not Name a Star or Name a Rose! "
Lovely....goat curry for new years eve instead of turkey..woohoooo!!!

"my sister bought the bridesmaids and usher at her wedding different adopt an animal presents. they were a years adoption and you got a cuddly toy of the animal you had adopted.

i got an Orangutan and people who went to the pyjama party at Cannock know what happened to him "

If you want to get FMonkey to leave the site tell him what happened!

"Check's Christmas gift list.........Femme you got a goat now and not Name a Star or Name a Rose! Lovely....goat curry for new years eve instead of turkey..woohoooo!!! "

Double the amount of legs too...... bonus!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

i got an Orangutan and people who went to the pyjama party at Cannock know what happened to him

If you want to get FMonkey to leave the site tell him what happened!"

that wont get him to leave the site - that will maeke him move to Liverpool

» Add a new message to this topic