FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Grrrrrrr.... Friday...

Grrrrrrr.... Friday...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

.... traffic!! A1 is clogged around Dishforth and scuppering my evening plans. I don't like sitting around waiting - doesn't matter what you do its niggling in the back of your head that the weekend clock is ticking.

Anyone elses loved ones snarled up?

What do you do when you're in the jam and dying to get on wiht the journey?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

At that particular stretch you can get off on the A168 to Thirsk and pick up the A19 to come all the way in. Not sure if will save you much in the way of time but at least you'll be moving and I'd rather that than sitting there endlessly staring at the car in front waiting for it to move. That really does my head in.

By *oDownEasyMan  over a year ago

Ayrshire

"What do you do when you're in the jam and dying to get on wiht the journey?"

Get off the internet & drive?

"At that particular stretch you can get off on the A168 to Thirsk and pick up the A19 to come all the way in. Not sure if will save you much in the way of time but at least you'll be moving and I'd rather that than sitting there endlessly staring at the car in front waiting for it to move. That really does my head in."

Thirsk, Harrogate all the surrounding areas taking the strain. A19 getting clogged too. The accident is southbound so Im hoping the northbound jam is just rubbernecking.

Im at home waiting, whihc is bad enough. When Im in traffic if I know there are lights at one end of my village during road works I will drive half a mile the long way round just to avoid sitting! I have no patience on the move.

Sorry I was clear as mud Im moaning sitting in a comfortable home with all the available facilities waiting for my loved one to arrive lol - imagine how moanie Id be if I was in the traffic?

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"What do you do when you're in the jam and dying to get on wiht the journey?"

Put some loud music on and sing!!

".... traffic!! A1 is clogged around Dishforth and scuppering my evening plans. I don't like sitting around waiting - doesn't matter what you do its niggling in the back of your head that the weekend clock is ticking.

What do you do when you're in the jam and dying to get on wiht the journey?"

my loved one is snarled up in Athens ...any one know an alternative way home ?????

"

my loved one is snarled up in Athens ...any one know an alternative way home ????? "

Scenic route via Australia or more direct lol? Hmmmm wonder what greek delights and pressies will be coming back too? Im excited for you now

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

".... traffic!! A1 is clogged around Dishforth and scuppering my evening plans. I don't like sitting around waiting - doesn't matter what you do its niggling in the back of your head that the weekend clock is ticking.

my loved one is snarled up in Athens ...any one know an alternative way home ????? "

No, but I'll pop round and take your mind off it if you want.

my loved one is snarled up in Athens ...any one know an alternative way home ?????

No, but I'll pop round and take your mind off it if you want."

get on the plane... u might get here before he does !!!

No, but I'll pop round and take your mind off it if you want.

get on the plane... u might get here before he does !!!"

he who dares..... wins........

» Add a new message to this topic