FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Dad Dancing

Dad Dancing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Be afraid, as the silly season approaches so does that unnatural urge for us dads to hit the dance floor and make complete twonks of ourselves, with mashed up moves from John Travolta and Ricky Gervais.

Are you a dad dancer, what’s wrong with it? Aren’t we just letting the music move us?.......... really really badly

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Be afraid, as the silly season approaches so does that unnatural urge for us dads to hit the dance floor and make complete twonks of ourselves, with mashed up moves from John Travolta and Ricky Gervais.

Are you a dad dancer, what’s wrong with it? Aren’t we just letting the music move us?.......... really really badly "

You watching BBC Breakfast news too

"Be afraid, as the silly season approaches so does that unnatural urge for us dads to hit the dance floor and make complete twonks of ourselves, with mashed up moves from John Travolta and Ricky Gervais.

Are you a dad dancer, what’s wrong with it? Aren’t we just letting the music move us?.......... really really badly You watching BBC Breakfast news too "

I was yeah but it reminded me of the Four Weddings movie, when Simon Callow hits the dance floor there would be fear of lives being lost, that’s what I’m like

I used to dance, and I reckon a can move with the best of them, but at my age, no thanks, I'll take the chance to get served quicker at the bar when everyone rushes to dance to the latest floor filler. dads are wiser.

Sing like nobodys listening and dad dance like nobodys watching lol

Oh noooooo.... I used to clear dancefloors with my dancing... and not in a good way either... lol

Unless I'm feeling highly confidenthese I tend to let other people go for it these days

"Oh noooooo.... I used to clear dancefloors with my dancing... and not in a good way either... lol

Unless I'm feeling highly confidenthese I tend to let other people go for it these days "

Last year I went nuts on the dance floor, one of my mates recorded it and put it up on Facebook, never danced since

I'm a fucking brilliant dancer and , I don't care who knows it

Fun isn't the reserve of the young... We invented it! Besides, I'm to old to be bothering with things like shame and embarrassment. Life's to short

By *uciyassMan  over a year ago

sheffield

"I'm a fucking brilliant dancer and , I don't care who knows it

Fun isn't the reserve of the young... We invented it! Besides, I'm to old to be bothering with things like shame and embarrassment. Life's to short "

I’m a grand dad dancer to two under 6’s and they think I’m amazing.

By *uckOfTheBayMan  over a year ago

Mold

I'm a dad and I dance, so I suppose that counts

I have been complimented on my Highland fling

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Used do be constantly on the dance floor during the trance years 98-02 . Every weekend . Now id rather rub a cheese grater over my bare testicles than dance in front of people

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Used do be constantly on the dance floor during the trance years 98-02 . Every weekend . Now id rather rub a cheese grater over my bare testicles than dance in front of people "

Oh get on - life is too short to ever miss an opportunity to dance!!

Den of Iniquity

"Used do be constantly on the dance floor during the trance years 98-02 . Every weekend . Now id rather rub a cheese grater over my bare testicles than dance in front of people

Oh get on - life is too short to ever miss an opportunity to dance!! "

It isn't if you dance like me

"I'm a fucking brilliant dancer and , I don't care who knows it

Fun isn't the reserve of the young... We invented it! Besides, I'm to old to be bothering with things like shame and embarrassment. Life's to short

I’m a grand dad dancer to two under 6’s and they think I’m amazing. "

Get down grandad

I'm a dad dancer. I just wait till everyone's pissed then they think I look amazing.

...Up on the Downs

"Used do be constantly on the dance floor during the trance years 98-02 . Every weekend . Now id rather rub a cheese grater over my bare testicles than dance in front of people

Oh get on - life is too short to ever miss an opportunity to dance!! It isn't if you dance like me "

No I disagree - I stopped dancing when I was married - so long I actually forgot how much I loved to dance! An old college friend said 'Oh yes I remember if there was anything even remotely dancable you were up there....' and I literally had no memory of that.

Never again - I will dance at every opportunity 'til the day I drop!

By *ieman300Man  over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

Not a dad but I dad dance like the best of them!

Den of Iniquity

Oh get on - life is too short to ever miss an opportunity to dance!! It isn't if you dance like me

No I disagree - I stopped dancing when I was married - so long I actually forgot how much I loved to dance! An old college friend said 'Oh yes I remember if there was anything even remotely dancable you were up there....' and I literally had no memory of that.

Never again - I will dance at every opportunity 'til the day I drop! "

And so you should . I just know people will be taking the kids watching me flounder like an octopus on steroids lol

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I like to think I can bust some moves with the best of them but reality is that I cause embarrassment to my kids with my side-togethers along with the rest of the Dad dancers....

...do I care? Do I heck...love losing myself in music while throwing myself about in something loosely approaching rhythm!!

Den of Iniquity

Oh get on - life is too short to ever miss an opportunity to dance!! It isn't if you dance like me

Never again - I will dance at every opportunity 'til the day I drop! And so you should . I just know people will be taking the kids watching me flounder like an octopus on steroids lol "

* piss not kids . Fuckin autocorrect

...Up on the Downs

Never again - I will dance at every opportunity 'til the day I drop! And so you should . I just know people will be taking the kids watching me flounder like an octopus on steroids lol "

Just grin and carry on - it's too good for the soul to worry what other people might think!!

...Up on the Downs

"I like to think I can bust some moves with the best of them but reality is that I cause embarrassment to my kids with my side-togethers along with the rest of the Dad dancers....

...do I care? Do I heck...love losing myself in music while throwing myself about in something loosely approaching rhythm!! "

Den of Iniquity

Never again - I will dance at every opportunity 'til the day I drop! And so you should . I just know people will be taking the kids watching me flounder like an octopus on steroids lol

Just grin and carry on - it's too good for the soul to worry what other people might think!! "

Ok next time a chance comes up I will maniacally dance and report back the results

...Up on the Downs

Never again - I will dance at every opportunity 'til the day I drop! And so you should . I just know people will be taking the kids watching me flounder like an octopus on steroids lol

Just grin and carry on - it's too good for the soul to worry what other people might think!! Ok next time a chance comes up I will maniacally dance and report back the results "

Excellent!!

Hoorah for dad dancing

Den of Iniquity

Just grin and carry on - it's too good for the soul to worry what other people might think!! Ok next time a chance comes up I will maniacally dance and report back the results

Excellent!! "

As long as it doesn't end up on YouTube

The mere thought of me dancing now fills me with dread

...Up on the Downs

"The mere thought of me dancing now fills me with dread"

Now that I would like to see....

» Add a new message to this topic