FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Am I anyone's type?

Am I anyone's type?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The most common reply I receive from ladies is that I'm not their type. So the question is: whose type am I? xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Try adding some pics.

Or rather more body pics

There's something for everyone if you get out from behind your laptop and go talk to people at organised socials and clubs

[Removed by poster at 26/11/17 11:33:48]

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Every pot has its lid.

There's someone for everyone.

Don't give up hope.

Don't just focus on Fab.

Have a nice day.

My issue with body pics is my body confidence so I'm reliant on my face lol (not a fan of dick pics either)

By *a Fee VerteWoman  over a year ago

Limbo

"My issue with body pics is my body confidence so I'm reliant on my face lol (not a fan of dick pics either)"

Many people on here suffer with body confidence issues. The bottom line is, however, that if you're hoping to meet others, physical attraction is important (for the majority). That doesn't mean you, or anyone else, has to be perfect but there has to be a certain 'something'. Without body pics, you're more likely to be passed by as prospective meets have little to go on. And ultimately of course you'll be revealing your body anyway ... even if someone agreed to meet without having seen you, imagine how distressing it'd be if they rejected you because they didn't like your body type at *that* stage.

"My issue with body pics is my body confidence so I'm reliant on my face lol (not a fan of dick pics either)

Many people on here suffer with body confidence issues. The bottom line is, however, that if you're hoping to meet others, physical attraction is important (for the majority). That doesn't mean you, or anyone else, has to be perfect but there has to be a certain 'something'. Without body pics, you're more likely to be passed by as prospective meets have little to go on. And ultimately of course you'll be revealing your body anyway ... even if someone agreed to meet without having seen you, imagine how distressing it'd be if they rejected you because they didn't like your body type at *that* stage."

I guess that's a new way of looking at it. My issues are illness related so I've been afraid to put myself out there (especially as I used to be fairly happpy with my body before).

Thank you, much appreciated xx

I get lots of eyes and talk to girls when out but fab makes me feel unwanted. It is what it is

It’s fab not me or you

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

You're probably punching above your weight the ones you're messaging. try step down a notch and see what you get back.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Full length photos op perhaps clothed if you have you body issues. You have put you are athletic.

And break out a cheeky smile for the ladies.

"You're probably punching above your weight the ones you're messaging. try step down a notch and see what you get back."

That's more than a bit insulting

"I get lots of eyes and talk to girls when out but fab makes me feel unwanted. It is what it is

It’s fab not me or you "

That's what I'm thinking too

"Full length photos op perhaps clothed if you have you body issues. You have put you are athletic.

And break out a cheeky smile for the ladies. "

Will give that a go. Thanks

"I get lots of eyes and talk to girls when out but fab makes me feel unwanted. It is what it is

It’s fab not me or you "

Standards on fab are set high some of these girls must be looking for a 12/10

"The most common reply I receive from ladies is that I'm not their type. So the question is: whose type am I? xx"

Haha at least your getting a reply lad, some of us struggle to get that

It’s fab not me or you

Standards on fab are set high some of these girls must be looking for a 12/10 "

Some?

At least I'm not alone eh? Lol

By *aterjetWoman  over a year ago

South West

Just doing the caring thing bear with me..

Are you confident enough to be on here OP, I'm not being nosy just Fab and well the whole internet thing isn't the most suited place to be if you aren't in a good place, mentally wise.

Would you go for a social somewhere as a first step?

"Just doing the caring thing bear with me..

Are you confident enough to be on here OP, I'm not being nosy just Fab and well the whole internet thing isn't the most suited place to be if you aren't in a good place, mentally wise.

Would you go for a social somewhere as a first step?

"

I'm in a good place mentally - I certainly wouldn't be here otherwise lol. I'm all for socials/meets/anything xx

It’s fab not me or you

Some? "

Sometimes I wonder if they just wouldn’t have the confidence to get naked in the same room as me maybe that’s why they don’t reply

It’s fab not me or you

Some?

Sometimes I wonder if they just wouldn’t have the confidence to get naked in the same room as me maybe that’s why they don’t reply "

Lol. Hope you don't say that to them

It’s fab not me or you

Some?

Sometimes I wonder if they just wouldn’t have the confidence to get naked in the same room as me maybe that’s why they don’t reply

Lol. Hope you don't say that to them"

I’m very cheeky, I don’t apologise for it! Stop trying to be what some women want you to be physically or mentally... someone will want you just the way you are trust me.. and they are the ones that don’t want you to apologise

Thanks. Really appreciate it

"Thanks. Really appreciate it"

Although I’d look at rewriting your profile, looks a little like your hoping the women here will take pity on you and trust me the animals on here will not pity you, there are not many women on here that like to feel more masculine than the men they meet...

Man up, get yourself out there and speak to girls in person, stop making excuses for being rejected it happens to us all, accept that if your YOU, your confident in what you have to offer then you will find someone that likes you!

» Add a new message to this topic