FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Coming back into your life

Coming back into your life

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *layfullsam OP   Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Was at the pub yesterday and got chatting to two women(friends) who were comparing notes and it seems as if women regularly have contact(Facebook,text) etc from guys they haven't seen for years who just get in touch when d*unk or/and horny

One was saying an ex lover messaged after 11 years saying they feel horny could they meet for old times sake

What's the longest you've not spoken to or seen someone and tried to rekindle the relationship or just to have sex with them.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Once I’m done, it’s done. I don’t go back. But I have had many men, in fact I’d say most try to come back. Months later, years later.

Sometimes men I’ve only been intimate with once! Sometimes men I’ve never been intimate with, just had a date with!

Nowadays, if I know it’s done for me I just block so they cannot do that.

But some try to circumvent that by calling me from a different number

Solihull

"Once I’m done, it’s done. I don’t go back. But I have had many men, in fact I’d say most try to come back. Months later, years later.

Sometimes men I’ve only been intimate with once! Sometimes men I’ve never been intimate with, just had a date with!

Nowadays, if I know it’s done for me I just block so they cannot do that.

But some try to circumvent that by calling me from a different number "

It seems to be the norm by the sounds of it

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

As the song says

One, don't pick up the phone

You know he's only calling 'cause he's d*unk and alone

Two, don't let him in

You have to kick him out again

Three, don't be his friend

You know you're gonna wake up in his bed in the morning

And if you're under him

You ain't getting over him.

I have a man i gave a blowjob to back in 2013 persistently trying to try again. The answer is no.

I also slept with a Scottish man (once) in 2013 (a busy year!) who lives in Nottingham and we are still in contact now but thats a friend/sext type thing.

Never go back ... they are an ex for a very good reason

Solihull

"I have a man i gave a blowjob to back in 2013 persistently trying to try again. The answer is no.

I also slept with a Scottish man (once) in 2013 (a busy year!) who lives in Nottingham and we are still in contact now but thats a friend/sext type thing."

Dam you must be good

"I have a man i gave a blowjob to back in 2013 persistently trying to try again. The answer is no.

I also slept with a Scottish man (once) in 2013 (a busy year!) who lives in Nottingham and we are still in contact now but thats a friend/sext type thing.

Dam you must be good "

Or they're desperate

yeah someone in my past keeps finding me on facebook or here.

I dont mind people from past catching up as i dont have any problems with them but one, who's a fucktard and a liar and the fake profiles on fb just proves it more i was right to walk away

shame as he was the best sex in a long time

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

I never go back.

By *ornylittlesubWoman  over a year ago

Grangemouth

I have to be honest, a few years ago it was something i did....hadent spoken to a guy from WAY BACK, about 15 years, and i contacted him one d*unken night.

I occasionally get this with guys I’ve met from fab. We meet fairly regularly for a couple of months, then things either naturally fizzle our or one of us becomes preoccupied with something else. Sometime later, out of the blue, they get back in touch expecting to pick up exactly where we left off. Assuming I haven’t forgotten who they are (!), I struggle to jump straight back into bed with someone I’ve had no contact with for months. They get act quite surprised when I decline and ask things like, well why are you still on fab when you must have got a boyfriend. Duh! I’m as single as ever but I’ve lost interest petal!

» Add a new message to this topic