FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > no skinny dipping

no skinny dipping

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

to the good people of fab,who aint on the skinny side,do you hate it when your friends shout skinny dipping,do you feel leave out,well now you can make them jealous by shouting chunky dunk,and then run towards the sea,see how they like being left out,whos with me good ppl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Huh !!!! you've got "Chunky" skin?

I'm sure there will be cream you can get for that!!

Hmmm, and there was me thinking "Skinny Dipping" just meant swimming Bolic-Naki,,,,

Oh well!!!

"Huh !!!! you've got "Chunky" skin?

I'm sure there will be cream you can get for that!!

Hmmm, and there was me thinking "Skinny Dipping" just meant swimming Bolic-Naki,,,,

Oh well!!!"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i always thought it meant swimming naked oh well lol but you know what years ago i would have never of done it but since i have been swinging i'm more confident and still losing weight so feeling better about myself even tho im a size 16 i will still strip off and jump in with the skinny people.

"i always thought it meant swimming naked oh well lol but you know what years ago i would have never of done it but since i have been swinging i'm more confident and still losing weight so feeling better about myself even tho im a size 16 i will still strip off and jump in with the skinny people. "
Boooooo hiss

» Add a new message to this topic