FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Does size matter?

Does size matter?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *etillante OP   Woman  over a year ago

Following a comment made on a thread about Dawn French, big or slim.

Does size matter?

Is a person different if the are large or have managed to lose weight.

I dropped 3 trouser sizes, not boob, but I am still the same person inside.

Has anyne noticed a personality change in someone when they have lost or even gained weight?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

"Following a comment made on a thread about Dawn French, big or slim.

Does size matter?

Has anyne noticed a personality change in someone when they have lost or even gained weight?"

Yeah, i lost 14 stone once and am much happier now. Ta xx

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Does size matter?

Has anyne noticed a personality change in someone when they have lost or even gained weight?

Yeah, i lost 14 stone once and am much happier now. Ta xx"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Loosing weight makes you happier and gives you more confidence

It matters to me in as much as I'm not usually attracted to BBW's. First impressions matter to most of us and if I'm not attracted by their pics, I'm afraid it's a "no" from me.

However, I've had good fun with quite a few full bodied ladies but in each case, I've been hooked by their good looks.

Others I may have met at a party or club and have become attracted to them after an exchange of conversation.

But on the whole, it does matter to me, and it's only the same as some ladies not likeing facial hair or bald heads.

nope it dose not bother me 1 bit

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

Have never noticed anyone getting happier and more fun after gaining weight. Have however met people who have lost quite a lot and seem more full of life. Being overweight brings more risk of health problems and as I get older I realise how important health and mobility is. People who are larger may be healthy now but what about the future?

Mistress x

I think size does matter and if anyone says otherwise they are telling fibs

:D

"I think size does matter and if anyone says otherwise they are telling fibs

:D"

i dont lie

I don't recall any single guys saying they don't like larger ladies. Call me cynical, but I'd say they're just edging their bets.

Loads of ladies, of all sizes express a preference for fit, toned guys and say they reject responses from larger bodied guys.

So yes it does matter, but it matters at different degrees to different people

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Does size matter?

Has anyne noticed a personality change in someone when they have lost or even gained weight?"

I lost quite a bit of weight (around 4.5 stone) a few years back and definately felt more confident but wouldn't say it changed my personality in any other way.

:Di dont lie "

so if in front of you there was a 5 stone lady all bones, exposed rib cage, no boobs/bum and next to her was a 50 stone woman, creases, skin folds, can't walk, 6 chins your saying you could find both attractive?

depends on the person.

ive known some that have lost a couple stone and turned into balloon heads that take the mick out of those of their former weight

i think it changes people, but to verying degrees - both good n bad

"I don't recall any single guys saying they don't like larger ladies. Call me cynical, but I'd say they're just edging their bets.

Loads of ladies, of all sizes express a preference for fit, toned guys and say they reject responses from larger bodied guys.

"

I think the guys just dont tend to be as fussy and believe any hole will do when the need comes. But agree on the post Jack

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Yep matters to me, if my arms don't go around a waist, then not much is likely to happen.

I actually was referring to both men and woman, just using Dawn French as an example

Does size matter?

I lost quite a bit of weight (around 4.5 stone) a few years back and definately felt more confident but wouldn't say it changed my personality in any other way.

"

Exactly, you are still the same person inside.

"Yep matters to me, if my arms don't go around a waist, then not much is likely to happen."

Some aint got a waist

:Di dont lie

so if in front of you there was a 5 stone lady all bones, exposed rib cage, no boobs/bum and next to her was a 50 stone woman, creases, skin folds, can't walk, 6 chins your saying you could find both attractive?"

never met 1 so i could not say

but have met several bbw's in the pass so really size dose not matter 2 me

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

It can be a factor, but it is rarely the deciding one.

(Another who was more confident when he was skinny here!)

It does matter if it matters to you..

I am me.. be it when I am a size 10 or a 30..

although, at a size 26-30 I did not like myself.. I still look at photos now and think.. wish my bottom looked more like that...

So only way to do it is keep on with the zumba, gym, diet and soon kick boxing... I want to start 2012 at my ideal weight.

So does it matter.. YES, but only if it matters to you.

As there is always someone out there for everyone..

cali

I prefer the book, rather than the cover - but then my brain is in charge, and not my pants...

Wolf

"It does matter if it matters to you..

I am me.. be it when I am a size 10 or a 30..

although, at a size 26-30 I did not like myself.. I still look at photos now and think.. wish my bottom looked more like that...

So only way to do it is keep on with the zumba, gym, diet and soon kick boxing... I want to start 2012 at my ideal weight.

So does it matter.. YES, but only if it matters to you.

As there is always someone out there for everyone..

cali "

this old chestnut again ..im a happy size 16 id love to have a flatter tummy but otherwise im happy in my own skin i think i wear it well ...i was on a diet for most of my adult life veered between a 10 and a 22 so proof that diets dont really work and yo yo ing isnt healthy for anyone . idecided to stop activlely dieting 7 years ago and my weight /size has hardly altered at all ..i was a 14 when i married 37 years ago and im a 16 now so im happy with that .And as long as you are healthy (which I am ) you should just be who you are .....obviously im not everyone cup of tea but i am some peoples and thats what matters to me ......

I remember Dennis watermans daughter who was in eastenders married to Ian beale. In real life she lost loads of weight, gained so much confidence, she phooked off her loving husband and went off with a new man.

Just a different angle on the same person being underneath.

"I prefer the book, rather than the cover - but then my brain is in charge, and not my pants...

Wolf

"

Pheww, thats a relief as we can all see from your current avatar who wears the pants lol

"I don't recall any single guys saying they don't like larger ladies. Call me cynical, but I'd say they're just edging their bets.

I think the guys just dont tend to be as fussy and believe any hole will do when the need comes. But agree on the post Jack"

Agree with both posts.........often thought the same.

XXXX

By *he tactile technicianMan  over a year ago

the good lands, the bad lands, the any where you may want me lands

Personally I think that if it matters to the individual who's body it is anyhow, then they should be allowed and supported to do whatever they wish. For some that may include exercise, others weight reduction programmes, others surgery and for others a combination of all, so long as their friends support them and respect the decision they make. Love that person within, celebrate the beauty that is greater than just what gratifies your distorted view of beauty and enjoy each other

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

These threads are always amusing and also seem to bring out some peoples true colours

So then, all the guys I have met in my life time haven't really liked me?? Good to know, cheers for that!!

I guess if I am honest I would like to lose weight but mainly because I want to be able to buy a nice corset or ten lol

Why is it so hard for people to believe that SOME people are happy how they are and that SOME people find them attractive??

Maybe that says more about the insecurities of the onlookers than the person they are talking about??

We both have to find someone sexually attractive to play with. However, it is amazing how much of that attractiveness comes from the inside.

Size matters... a bit.

J

x

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

I'm a fat bugger but never mind I'm coping with it

Don't think size begins to matter to most until you get to the extreme ends of the scale.

Obviously we all have our own preferences but attraction is a stange beast.

I'm told i'm the same miserable cow if i'm a 6 or 16 xxx

I've been both and everything in between xxx

By *evilwolfCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"I prefer the book, rather than the cover - but then my brain is in charge, and not my pants...

Wolf

Pheww, thats a relief as we can all see from your current avatar who wears the pants lol "

Dev's are by far the frillier

lol

Wolf

Yes if Course size matters xx

(Us shortasses can't reach top shelves silly) xx

Wolf

Pheww, thats a relief as we can all see from your current avatar who wears the pants lol

Dev's are by far the frillier

lol

Wolf

"

Aw you've changed it now lol

Size does matter to people, but its not always in the bigger looking better when slimmer.

Before I had my youngest I was tiny. I was a size 8 and I had huge boobs. My knees stuck out and were bony. Whilst I am now double my dress size and I dont like the way my tummy is, I am happier with my curves.

I never had curves as such before. I had boobs and then a tiny waist, but I didnt seem to have hips either. My legs werent shapely, just thin and my arms the same. I had bones that stuck out at the top of my chest.

I think my face looks better now its fuller and im happy with my curves. I would like to be a size 14, but I really would never want to be a size 8 again because when you get older, you can start looking gaunt if youre too slim.

I think slimmer women can sometimes look older than bigger ladies. Wrinkles more noticeable etc.

I was seeing someone once who was thin, but he got too thin, and it was really off putting, like unhealthy looking, just as bad as being too fat.

At the extremes, in my 30's, I have been 10.5 stone and 30/32 waist and I have been over 19 stone and 44/46 inch waist.

I never felt any different on the inside, but I do know it altered peoples perceptions of me when I was a proper 'go-lightly'.

Sex wise, I would say I actually had more fun when I was bigger than skinnier - but that might have had something to do with knowing where to find the chubby chasers

I am happy with my build at the moment.

I recognise I could do with losing a couple of stones for health reasons, but body image wise, I don't have a problem.

If other people have a 'problem' with my build, that is their choice and I would never have an issue with others not finding fat guys attractive.

It is after all simply yet another 'matter of taste'

And to the OP, I didn't know you when you were 3 trouser sizes bigger, but I can hand on heart say, it would have altered my perception of you in the least x

By *r ManxMan  over a year ago

NeverWhere

I am happy with my size and weight at 6’ 2” I can get away with 15 stone! yes I would like to be back down to 13 stone but I like my home cooked food too much.

As far as big or small women are concerned I just find anorexic or obese women very unattractive and I am not one of those men who go any hole is a goal.

This doesn’t stop me having either as friends but I could not sleep with them.

I go for women who are both witty and intelligent, as for me it’s a meeting of mind and body which raises the level of enjoyment!

» Add a new message to this topic