FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Um, got to ask this

Um, got to ask this

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he tactile technician OP   Man  over a year ago

the good lands, the bad lands, the any where you may want me lands

Been reminded of a conversation with a woman that went something along the lines of...she was attracted to men that looked like her father...At first I was worried, thinking that we may be going down the road of insest, but then I thought some more on it, not that I'm going to confess being attracted to women on fab that resemble my father lol. but do people consider this weird?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Been reminded of a conversation with a woman that went something along the lines of...she was attracted to men that looked like her father...At first I was worried, thinking that we may be going down the road of insest, but then I thought some more on it, not that I'm going to confess being attracted to women on fab that resemble my father lol. but do people consider this weird? "

All sorts on here some seem strange to some of us but not others. If it freaks you then avoid for your sanity

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

They do say that women and men are sometimes attracted to people who resemble their respective parent.

Can't say it happened to me tho

apparently people are attracted to others that have similar features to themselves so if you look like your dad then it would figure that your partner would look sismilar to your dad

that said my hubby looks nothing like my dad but then neither do i so might be something in it ya never know

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

"They do say that women and men are sometimes attracted to people who resemble their respective parent.

"

so Soapy's really a 6ft, violent, dead alcoholic then?

By *uro anchorMan  over a year ago

Coventry

"They do say that women and men are sometimes attracted to people who resemble their respective parent.

so Soapy's really a 6ft, violent, dead alcoholic then? "

does he drink ?....

No not really, i read in a newspaper that people can be attracted to people who remind them of their parents or an auntie who they liked. When i met my hubby he reminded me of my dad in certain ways looks wise and that he was kind and generous to me. Then some people you see remind you of people from your past who have been nasty to you.

By *urreyfun2008Man  over a year ago

East Grinstead

"Been reminded of a conversation with a woman that went something along the lines of...she was attracted to men that looked like her father...At first I was worried, thinking that we may be going down the road of insest, but then I thought some more on it, not that I'm going to confess being attracted to women on fab that resemble my father lol. but do people consider this weird? "

In terms of attraction I think it is fairly normal, i.e. we associate parents as generally being caring nice people, and brain may seek out similar looking faces.

Now if you were getting down to business, and she started screaming 'fuck me daddy, fuck your dirty little daughter' then I would be worried.

By *he tactile technician OP   Man  over a year ago

the good lands, the bad lands, the any where you may want me lands

"Been reminded of a conversation with a woman that went something along the lines of...she was attracted to men that looked like her father...At first I was worried, thinking that we may be going down the road of insest, but then I thought some more on it, not that I'm going to confess being attracted to women on fab that resemble my father lol. but do people consider this weird?

In terms of attraction I think it is fairly normal, i.e. we associate parents as generally being caring nice people, and brain may seek out similar looking faces.

Now if you were getting down to business, and she started screaming 'fuck me daddy, fuck your dirty little daughter' then I would be worried.

"

Hmmm, I have a dog that's nice, caring and attractive, guess that's why I don't object to the women I'm shagging howling and barking at the point of climax

so Soapy's really a 6ft, violent, dead alcoholic then? "

Not 6ft, not violent,and not dead (yet) xx

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

[Removed by poster at 14/09/11 17:14:04]

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Wish I looked like Jon Voight.

i have had at least 3 sexual partners who have found my dad attractive (including both the currents - my long term female partner and my long term male fb)

we do look very much alike so i guess you can be attracted to people who look similar

i have never known anyone to be attracted to people who look like their parents.

that said, i do tend to look at flame haired people quite a bit and both my sister and niece have red hair - maybe something to do with familiarity ?

I guess those we were close to as a child could and possibly does have a say on whom we find attractive, maybe also in the sense that when a child if an adult repulses you in any way such as despicable behaviour then it could lean us towards people that look little like them.

Example.... one poster above seemingly has gone for a guy nothing like her abusive father, and I tend to find attractive women much like my Mum was when I remember being at my happiest.

Not always in looks but also in personality I assume.

Too weird for me i don't want to be doing anything with someone who looks like my dad xxtammiexx

Once met a woman who talked just like Ally McCoist, put me right aff!!!

» Add a new message to this topic