FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The Top 100 Love Making Techniques

The Top 100 Love Making Techniques

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lacktower38 OP   Man  over a year ago

kettering

DO NOT READ ANYTHING ELSE UNTIL YOU READ THIS:

Some of the techniques described in this book call for you or your partner to have cough drops, mints, ice cubes and other objects in your mouth. Be very careful not to swallow these objects while performing these techniques. If you think there is even the slightest possibility that you could accidentally swallow one these of these objects, STOP PERFORMING THE TECHNIQUE IMMEDIATELY. There are plenty of other ones that you can do instead. Do not attempt these techniques under the influence of alcohol or any other controlled substance. Please remember to exercise extreme caution and common sense when performing any of the techniques described in this book. Neither the author, publisher, nor anyone associated with the printing, promotion, sale or distribution of this book are liable for any injuries or damage to personal property resulting from actions associated with the material presented within. Use at your own risk. 

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

kettering

Preface

If you don't have a sense of humour, GET ONE before you continue reading this. We know you're anxious to dive into "the good stuff," but there are probably a few things we should go over first. This will only take a minute:

1. More than any earth-shattering physical technique, the most important thing you can give your partner in the bedroom is respect. Nothing does more to create a sense of trust, security and, ultimately, an environment where they feel comfortable enough to try new things. If there's something you want to try, but your partner doesn't respect their wishes. Guilt trips will get you nowhere. Also, when your partner feels they've been treated with respect, they're much more likely to honor your request sometime in the future. Be patient and everybody wins.

2. These techniques are meant to serve as guides. Use your imagination to come up with your own variations. There is no "right" or "wrong" way to do anything when it comes to matters of personal preference.

3. Always remember to show your partner you love them outside the bedroom. While sex is best with someone you love, it should never become the only time you express it. Showing love for your partner in non-sexual ways takes a great deal of the pressure off your intimate encounters and allows you both to relax, let down your guard and have FUN. And that's exactly what this is all about!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Once you get to 100 will you do a tl:dr summary for me please?

kettering

[Removed by poster at 20/11/17 19:58:58]

kettering

#1 The Menthol Marinade

This technique really a huge payoff for very little prep work. Some claim that different cough drops provide varying degrees of stimulation. It purely a matter of personal preference, so don't be afraid to experiment with a variety of brands and flavours.

Here's What You Need:

One mentholated cough drop, any flavor.

Here's How You Do It:

Get your woman naked. Unwrap the cough put it in your mouth. You need to give it a drop and couple of minutes to partially dissolve; so use this time to pepper her belly, bikini line and inner thighs with little kisses. swirl the cough drop around in your mouth, making sure to rub the tip of your tongue against it. Now, keeping the cough drop in your mouth, gently begin to lick around the vagina, paying special attention to the clitoris. In a few moments your woman will begin to feel both the hot and cool sensation of the menthol penetrating her body. For added stimulation, pause every minute or so and gently blow on the clitoris (the air reactivates the cooling properties of the menthol and provides a sensation most women find immensely pleasurable). Women all over the world have gone absolutely crazy for this little ditty Done properly, it will have her yodeling, "Ree-colaaaaaaaaa!" 

kettering

Yeah I will

Reminds me the time I washed myself with mint shower gel after night of sex thought i as going too die .Friend came running in the bathroom.

"Reminds me the time I washed myself with mint shower gel after night of sex thought i as going too die .Friend came running in the bathroom. "

I love washin my crown jewels in that stuff makes me feel like i got a midget followin me round blowin on my bollox

kettering

#2 The Sicilian Corkscrew

Here's a great hand technique that will drive your woman wild.

Here's What You Need:

Just the two of you.

Here's How You Do It:

Get your woman naked. Have her lie on her back with her knees bent and her legs open wide. Sit "Indian-style" between your woman's legs. cross the index and middle fingers of one of your hands (you know, the traditional "keep your fingers crossed" gesture). slowly insert your crossed fingers into your woman's vagina. As you do this, rotate your forearm back and forth. Insert your fingers deep enough so that your thumb is now brushing her clitoris from side to side as your forearm rotates. Continue until you pop your woman's cork.

kettering

#3 The Cotton Spritzer

This is a very romantic technique that not only pleases your woman it gives you a little bit of a buzz, too.

Here's What You Need:

One pair of cotton panties. One bottle of wine.

Here's How You Do It:

Have your woman strip down to nothing but her cotton panties (make sure the panties are cotton; nylon just doesn't cut it for this one). With your woman standing, kneel down in front of her. Pull the waistline of her panties toward you, creating an opening about two inches wide. Pour a small amount of wine into the panties and release. Let the wine soak the crotch of the panties as well as your woman's vagina. Now place your mouth against the crotch of her panties and suck the wine through the fabric and into your mouth. Don't be surprised as your woman presses her hips against your face this is extremely erotic. Do this three or four times, then set down the bottle of wine. Gather the crotch of your woman's panties together in one hand. Position your open mouth underneath and squeeze hard. This should wring out a small trickle of wine from her panties onto your tongue. Keep holding the crotch of her panties in your hand and pull them to one side. Now pleasure your woman orally until she explodes in a delicious orgasm. For Her Ple a sure 12

Keep posting,interesting read. I have done the mint,cold and hot water

We need pictures

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

"#1 The Menthol Marinade

This technique really a huge payoff for very little prep work. Some claim that different cough drops provide varying degrees of stimulation. It purely a matter of personal preference, so don't be afraid to experiment with a variety of brands and flavours.

Here's What You Need:

One mentholated cough drop, any flavor.

Here's How You Do It:

Get your woman naked. Unwrap the cough put it in your mouth. You need to give it a drop and couple of minutes to partially dissolve; so use this time to pepper her belly, bikini line and inner thighs with little kisses. swirl the cough drop around in your mouth, making sure to rub the tip of your tongue against it. Now, keeping the cough drop in your mouth, gently begin to lick around the vagina, paying special attention to the clitoris. In a few moments your woman will begin to feel both the hot and cool sensation of the menthol penetrating her body. For added stimulation, pause every minute or so and gently blow on the clitoris (the air reactivates the cooling properties of the menthol and provides a sensation most women find immensely pleasurable). Women all over the world have gone absolutely crazy for this little ditty Done properly, it will have her yodeling, "Ree-colaaaaaaaaa!" "

Note to reader..

Don't ever use a Fisherman's Friend

kettering

Grapefruit?????

kettering

"Grapefruit?????"

Grapefruit?????

There’s a 100 if these??

"Grapefruit?????

Grapefruit????? "

Yes

kettering

Yeah, I'll post a couple every week so if anyone wants to try any? It's them the chance to give feedback.

How about the Hokey Cokey?.....

The lasses love when I put it in...out,in...out,n shake it all about

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

"How about the Hokey Cokey?.....

The lasses love when I put it in...out,in...out,n shake it all about "

went to put my left leg in and got a punch in the face

"How about the Hokey Cokey?.....

The lasses love when I put it in...out,in...out,n shake it all about

went to put my left leg in and got a punch in the face "

Aye that's what it's all about though eh

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

[Removed by poster at 26/11/17 16:48:00]

kettering

#4 The Standing Wrap

If you can manage it, this is a position she'll never forget.

Here's What You Need:

Just the two of you.

Here's How to Do It:

Get your woman naked. You, too. Sit on the edge of the bed and have your stand in front of you Tell your woman to place one leg on the bed, then the other, and sit on your lap as you enter her. that she's sitting on your lap with you inside of her, have her place her arms around your neck and wrap her legs around your waist. After she's done this, stand up. Put your arms under her buttocks to help stabilize her. Walk to the nearest wall and let your woman's back rest against it. Now you're ready to thrust in and out of your woman as you hold her pinned against the wall. Continue until she reaches an indescribable orgasm, or the neighbours start banging on the wall. In that case, switch walls and keep going For Her pleasure 13

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Why does the woman always have to get naked ? Why can't she leave her vest and cardigan on?

"Why does the woman always have to get naked ? Why can't she leave her vest and cardigan on?"

Probably got the heating on.

kettering

#5 Parad-ice Here's classic

technique that's become a standard today thanks to the another is somewhat shy, it's a shy movie "9 1/2 Weeks If your woman Even if she's not way to introduce some new things in the bedroom. still feels terrific.

Here's What You Need:

One ice cube Here's

How You Do It:

Get your woman naked. Have her lie on her back. ice cube in your mouth. open your mouth slightly and use your tongue to push the cube to the front of your mouth. A small portion of the cube should be sticking out beyond your lips. Slowly glide the cube over your woman's neck, breasts, stomach, thighs and legs. Hold your head about six inches above one of your woman's nipples. Let a few drops of melted ice fall onto and trickle down her nipple. If it's not already, her nipple will become fully erect. Do the same thing with the other nipple. Take the ice cube back into your mouth completely. Rub the tip of your tongue over the cube so that it becomes cold. Pleasure your woman orally, pausing to rub the tip of your tongue b over the cube whenever necessary.

Going to have to try some of these

By *iss GalitzineWoman  over a year ago

Near Bath

I'm off to have a lady wank with a packet of polos.

By *lmostthereMan  over a year ago

Southampton

"I'm off to have a lady wank with a packet of polos. "

Holey lady wank?

The best I could do with the material at hand.

Sorry.

"I'm off to have a lady wank with a packet of polos. "

Sweet

By *hinypants77Man  over a year ago

Leeds

#6 Rodeo Sex

Here’s what you need:

Rose petals, wine

Here’s how you do it:

Draw your lady a lovely warm bubble bath with candles, Rose petals and a glass of wine. After she has had a through soak help her out and dry her off. Carry her to the bedroom and perform oral pleasure on her until she orgasms hard in your mouth.

Flip her around and start fucking her doggy style while moaning and calling out her best friends name.

See how long you can stay on for...

Near Bath

"I'm off to have a lady wank with a packet of polos.

Sweet "

Very good!

Don't sue me for plagiarism Hine! X

Near Bath

Holey lady wank?

Sorry.

"

I am open to other sweet suggestions if that helps?

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Holey lady wank?

Sorry.

"

Popping candy

Near Bath

Holey lady wank?

Sorry.

Popping candy "

Tried that. Not on my own though! Its better with a warm tongue to activate it I find.

1 The Menthol Marinade

Fail from me, I'm a cruncher. I just cannot help myself sorry.

Top post though OP Bravo.

If my man needed something other than his tongue to satisfy me he'd be sacked.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

Any book that assumes all women are owned, property and are exactly the same needs burning and the author slapping.

Near Bath

"If my man needed something other than his tongue to satisfy me he'd be sacked."

He was.

kettering

#61 The Inverted Cane After the holidays, there are always a few peppermint candy canes left over. Here's how to use one of them in a way "yule" both enjoy.

Here's What You Need:

One peppermint candy cane.

Here's How You Do It:

Get your man naked. Have him stand. Kneel down in front of him and unwrap the candy cane. Using your mouth, moisten the curved portion of the cane. Turn it upside-down so it resembles the letter "J" and hook your man's penis with it. Pull up on the cane, raising his penis to your mouth, and pleasure him orally. Move the candy cane back and forth along the shaft of your man's penis while stimulating the head with your mouth. Vary the speed and intensity with which you do both. Remoisten candy cane as needed Keep doing this until your man's bells are totally jingled.

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Holey lady wank?

Sorry.

Popping candy

Tried that. Not on my own though! Its better with a warm tongue to activate it I find. "

How about a dib dab, that would fizz surely?

How much are these days? 50p I reckon

Near Bath

Holey lady wank?

Sorry.

Popping candy

Tried that. Not on my own though! Its better with a warm tongue to activate it I find.

How about a dib dab, that would fizz surely?

How much are these days? 50p I reckon"

Yes around that. My sweet of choice when I go to the sweet shop. Or a liquorice sherbet fountain. Red bounty if I can find one. Endangered species these days!

kettering

#6 Walking The Wall This is a great way to find find just the right angle to stimulate her G-spot.

Here's What You Need:

Just the two of you.

Here's How You Do It:

Get your woman naked. You, too. Have her sit on the edge of the bed with her legs apart. With you standing, enter your woman. Have her bend her knees, letting her feet rest on your stomach. As you continue thrusting, tell your woman to "walk up your chest, placing one foot in front of the other. As she does this, you'll stimulate different areas of her vagina. It's up to your woman to determine exactly where she should be on "the wall" to achieve an indescribable orgasm.

Sweet

Very good!

Don't sue me for plagiarism Hine! X "

Just sat here considering an appropriate compensation package

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Some great ideas!

Keep posting

By *isa 59Woman  over a year ago

Newcastle

"Red bounty if I can find one. Endangered species these days! "

My local Tescos garage always has them...even when the main store doesn't. Might be worth a try if you have one nearby

Near Bath

"Red bounty if I can find one. Endangered species these days!

My local Tescos garage always has them...even when the main store doesn't. Might be worth a try if you have one nearby "

Thank you Lisa xx

kettering

#7 Mint Two-lip

The cooling sensation of peppermint has never been put to better use than in this technique. Your woman will love it.

Here's What You Need:

One glass of peppermint schnapps.

Here's How You Do It:

Get your woman naked. Have her lie on her back with her knees bent and legs slightly apart. Pour a small amount of schnapps into your woman's navel. Dip the tip of your tongue into the schnapps and trace small circles around one of your woman's nipples. Blow on it to accentuate the cool feeling. Do the same thing to her other nipple. Again, dip your tongue into the pool of schnapps you've poured into her navel. Run your tongue along both sides of her vagina and gently blow. Pleasure your woman orally, pausing to reapply the schnapps to your tongue. For Her Pleasure 16

kettering

#7 Mint Two-lip

The cooling sensation of peppermint has never been put to better use than in this technique. Your woman will love it.

Here's What You Need:

One glass of peppermint schnapps.

Here's How You Do It:

Get your woman naked. Have her lie on her back with her knees bent and legs slightly apart. Pour a small amount of schnapps into your woman's navel. Dip the tip of your tongue into the schnapps and trace small circles around one of your woman's nipples. Blow on it to accentuate the cool feeling Do the same thing to her other nipple. Again, dip your tongue into the pool of schnapps you've poured into her navel. Run your tongue along both sides of her vagina and gently blow. Pleasure your woman orally, pausing to reapply the schnapps to your tongue.

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Do I have to take my socks off for all this malarky??

MrB

kettering

#8 The Sensual Summons

Here's a great way to stimulate a sensitive, but often neglected, area of your woman's vagina. You may even run across the elusive and controversial "G-spot."

Here's What You Need:

One bottle of water-based lubricant.

Here's How You Do It:

Get your woman naked. Have her lie on her back with her knees bent and legs slightly apart. Apply a small amount of lubricant to your hands. Gently caress your woman's thighs, stomach and bikini line, gradually increasing the pressure. Delicately squeeze the outer lips of her vagina, one at a time, between your thumb and index finger. Slowly slide up and down the entire length of each lip. Carefully insert your index finger into your woman's vagina. With your palm facing up, draw your index finger up and toward you as if you are summoning a person (you know: the come here" gesture). Repeat the move at a steady pace, letting your fingertip constantly stimulate the upper wall of her vagina. While continuing to do that with one hand, use the thumb or index finger of your other hand to trace small circles around your woman's clitoris. Keep these two motions going until your woman explodes in a mind- numbing orgasm.

kettering

#9 The Steaming Diamond

Sports trainers and athletes have always known about the magical qualities of moist heat. Nothing soothes and relaxes the muscles faster and more efficiently. One of the may have even come up with this technique.

Here's What You Need:

Two washcloths.

One bowl of hot water.

One pair of scissors.

Here's How You Do It:

Before you're going to make love, cut a three to four inch diagonal slit in the middle of each washcloth. Fill a bowl with hot water and place both of the washcloths in it to soak. Get your woman naked. Have her lie on her back with her knees bent and legs slightly apart. Wring out one of the washcloths. Turn it forty-five degrees so that it looks like a diamond instead of a square. Lay the washcloth over your woman's pubic area. The top of the diamond should be touching her pubic hair. The bottom will be at her anus and both sides will be against her inner thighs. Line the slit up with her vagina and use your hands to press and hold the washcloth in place. Insert your tongue in between the slit and preform your finest oral pleasuring moves. After a couple of minutes the washcloth will have cooled down. No problem. Just put it back in the bowl, wring out the other washcloth, lay it over the same area and continue until your woman achieves one of the "hottest" orgasms she's ever experienced.

kettering

#10 The Dutch Drawbridge

Here's a terrific position that heightens the stimulation of the top portion of your woman's vagina.

Here's What You Need:

Just the two of you.

Here's How You Do It:

Get your woman naked. You, too. Sit up in the bed with your legs extended in front of you. Have your woman kneel above you, straddling your lap. Then, lower her down until you are inside of her. Now have your woman lean all the way back until her head is resting on your legs or ankles. Her knees should be bent so that her feet are underneath her buttocks. You're not going to be able to thrust yourself into her with the same force you can achieve from, say, the missionary position. But the thrusts you do provide will be magnified in their intensity based on the angle at which you are entering her.

» Add a new message to this topic