FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > measuring cocks

measuring cocks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *abio OP   Man  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

okay... after the upteenth thread about being average/WE/VWE... am i thinking that I am the expection rather than the norm in that I have never measured mine and have no inclination to do it...

I am beginning to feel like a freak!!!

so is that a dealbreaker for people? not that I am going to change my position.. but just curious.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i like to know a mans cock size yes

I'm more interested in the man attached to the cock

"I'm more interested in the man attached to the cock "

same here

"okay... after the upteenth thread about being average/WE/VWE... am i thinking that I am the expection rather than the norm in that I have never measured mine and have no inclination to do it...

so is that a dealbreaker for people? not that I am going to change my position.. but just curious....."

liar

I prefer to see the man before I stress about his cock size lol

thats all well and lovely ladies, but if he had 1 inch its hardly going to do anything for you.

Yes i chat to men and i wouldnt meet someone unless we got on and had the same things in mind,, but cock size is important when it comes down to it. Id not like someone under 5 and over 8..

"okay... after the upteenth thread about being average/WE/VWE... am i thinking that I am the expection rather than the norm in that I have never measured mine and have no inclination to do it...

so is that a dealbreaker for people? not that I am going to change my position.. but just curious....."

I hate seeing people measuring there cocks with a can etc

Nope love to meet the man in person not his willy first. As its been said time and time again its what you do with it not the size of it xx

Fabio!!! You best start running fella... starting a "cock size" thread means I get to hurt you with big sticks, average size stones and a large rock

so is that a dealbreaker for people? not that I am going to change my position.. but just curious.....

Fabio!!! You best start running fella... starting a "cock size" thread means I get to hurt you with big sticks, average size stones and a large rock "

Note: I said "large rock" you dirty people!

"thats all well and lovely ladies, but if he had 1 inch its hardly going to do anything for you. "

Aah well you say that but surely you only really need a 3 inch cock.

An inch in.

An inch out.

And an inch in and out

Newcastle and Gateshead

" Id not like someone under 5 and over 8.."

but that is the point... never measured mine! and I think just out of sheer principle now I am not going to..

so if i say "I don't know", which would be an honest answer... is that a dealbreaker???

Mr B has never measured his either never felt the need all he needs to know is it fits just nicely thank you very much

not impressed by measurements here all i'm interested in is if it can get good and hard and the performance put in by the guy its attached to

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

I've never actually measured mine either Fabio.

I have played size you up for a quid in pub toilets before. This is a game for cool bros who are not ghey!

The rules:

There has to be a full toilet i.e. all urinals used.

Do not do this with only one other bro present as this is ghey.

The challenger enters the toilet and on seeing it at full capacity shouts; 'Size ya for a quid!!!'

With this all other bros are honour bound to finish up whizzing and display their junk.

The winner will be the longest penis 'on the jell' (flaccid) and must be agreed upon by the group.

If a bro does not want to compete he still has to relinquish a £1 before he is allowed to leave.

True story!

" Id not like someone under 5 and over 8..

but that is the point... never measured mine! and I think just out of sheer principle now I am not going to..

so if i say "I don't know", which would be an honest answer... is that a dealbreaker???"

yeah it would be in my case.. im not asking that any man mesaures his cock with a ruler but you can estimate roughly what your cock is..

you know yourself if its small or big.

so for me personally you saying you dont know would imply your in the smaller section, and if you have a large cock im sure a man would be very proud of him tackle

I am no way saying you are small.. just trying to explain my point and logic. That smaller men tend to be shy about things, and bigger men tend to brag

I know Im VWE, but have never measured either!

I take feedback as my guide!

Tends to be the "little" guys that talk about their cocks all the time!

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

Funks, you are REALLY starting to worry me!!

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

I am no way saying you are small.. just trying to explain my point and logic. That smaller men tend to be shy about things, and bigger men tend to brag"

but i'll tell you what a lot of guys will say... am comfortable enough and confident enough in what I have.. and to be honest there isn't much you can do to change the size of it....

I don't see what validation a ruler can bring to that... but hey.. that's me

"

I hate seeing people measuring there cocks with a can etc"

even worse,when they use one to draw a straight line

"

I am no way saying you are small.. just trying to explain my point and logic. That smaller men tend to be shy about things, and bigger men tend to brag

but i'll tell you what a lot of guys will say... am comfortable enough and confident enough in what I have.. and to be honest there isn't much you can do to change the size of it....

I don't see what validation a ruler can bring to that... but hey.. that's me"

thats nice and it may well be true. But id not want to meet a guy if i didn't know what i was getting

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

not a deal breaker at all for me what so ever ! i have never in my life asked a guy how big or not he is .its the person im interested in and not the cock . the guy could be huge, and be a total flop in and out of bed!

the guys who go on about their cock size ,have it plastered on their profile heading ect ect i find very off putting ! like they think the mear act of turning up with a big dick is going to do it for me .... fraid not .

seems to me they are over compensating for lack of personality or sexual technique .

so _abio dont you change one bit ! if someone only wants to meet you for the size of your cock and not for you,then in my opinion not someone youd want to meet anyway x

"and bigger men tend to brag"

That quote has a good level of truth in it. Some even try and disguise their bragging but it's still "look at me, I have a big cock".

ALWAYS puts me right off.

I will say that there are "big" fellas out there who do keep it quiet as they are nice modest types and don't feel the need to have a swipe at men that are not so big

Fabio, answering your question... an actual measurement of a mans cock will NOT be a dealbreaker... all they need to do is confirm they are not VWE

in the night garden

"Funks, you are REALLY starting to worry me!!"

Coming from you that is a real compliment!

By *urreyfun2008Man  over a year ago

East Grinstead

Prefer nice looking over size, no point in playing with a monster sized one, if its just plain ugly.

Forum Mod

Its not a deal breaker for me if a guy does'nt state the size of his cock

Just as much as its not a deal breaker if he does

Mines big enough to fill a pram

It would be a dealbreaker for those who want to experience a big cock. Some women want measurements to fill a certain fantasy.

I believe that a large majority of women want a decent sized cock. In swinging our hobby is sex so therefore are sexual organs are a fairly important part of this hobby, they are our pieces of kit if you like.

If your hobby was photography, you would be at a disadvantage with a cheap throwaway camera whilst other members had thousands of pounds worth of kit. You could still take part and produce good work but you would have to have a lot of skill and even then the ones with the expensive kit could produce better work cos they have more of the functions required.

I think its appropriate to be asked my breast size, whether I squirt or whether I'm shaved. Guys may have a specific fantasy and they are entitled to ask if I could fulfil that.

So yes I think certain things are acceptable to be asked as being a big part of this hobby.

I'm sceptical ab out women who say it really doesn't matter.

thank god you posted that Iconic,, was beginning to think i was in the minority for being selective

"thank god you posted that Iconic,, was beginning to think i was in the minority for being selective "

Am I not being 'selective' by selecting guys that are not VWE?

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

I would never ask a guy the size of his cock and any guy that asked me my boob size would be given sharp shrift

Newcastle and Gateshead

its not a case of being selective that i was querying....

see i think this sends out the message that people have to measure... then then you wonder why there are so many "what it average/WE/VWE" threads

I am comfortable enough in my own skin where I have never felt the inclination to measure... so if anyone ever asks... the answer is "I don't know!" and that is an honest answer...

i think if a bloke was to women what is the depth of their bits... people would laugh and chortle and have the mickey ripped out of them....

"I would never ask a guy the size of his cock and any guy that asked me my boob size would be given sharp shrift"

Fair play lol!

I have to ask because if I left it right up to the point of him getting undressed to find out he is too big and called it all off I'd be classed as a timewaster

....and moneywaster due to us mainly meeting in hotels...

i've never measured my cock and i've never depth tested a pussy either

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"i think if a bloke was to women what is the depth of their bits... people would laugh and chortle and have the mickey ripped out of them...."

Fabio, never thought of that, that made me laugh

"its not a case of being selective that i was querying....

see i think this sends out the message that people have to measure... then then you wonder why there are so many "what it average/WE/VWE" threads

I am comfortable enough in my own skin where I have never felt the inclination to measure... so if anyone ever asks... the answer is "I don't know!" and that is an honest answer...

i think if a bloke was to women what is the depth of their bits... people would laugh and chortle and have the mickey ripped out of them...."

On defence of the females who want to measure i have to say if i was to buy a new 50in tv from Currys i would want to know what size the box was so it fitted in the back of the car without damaging the sides or sticking out and not fully in!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I love em... especially the one with a few inches and 7/8ths..

bless.... that 7/8ths of an inch makes a real difference

"True story!"

"

Hmmm so let me paraphrase ……

This game is called "size you up for a quid" and played in public toilets.

A challenger enters the public toilet and on seeing it at full of MEN shouts; 'Size ya for a quid!!!'

With this all other MEN in the public toilet display their cocks to one another.

The winner is the guy with the longest Cock, which must be agreed by the other MEN present.

If a MAN enters the Public toilet but does not want to show his Cock, he’s asked for a £1 before he being allowed to leave.

"

……..pffft!!!! yeah,,,, thats not ghey at all!!!

By *urreyfun2008Man  over a year ago

East Grinstead

"On defence of the females who want to measure i have to say if i was to buy a new 50in tv from Currys i would want to know what size the box was so it fitted in the back of the car without damaging the sides or sticking out and not fully in! "

Surely you just chop a bit off if too big, and pad it up if a little too small

I never think about it lol....but its nice being measured when im inside a nice wet mouth

"On defence of the females who want to measure i have to say if i was to buy a new 50in tv from Currys i would want to know what size the box was so it fitted in the back of the car without damaging the sides or sticking out and not fully in!

Surely you just chop a bit off if too big, and pad it up if a little too small "

I don't know which is worse! Chopping a bot of a large Plasma or a cock

I think i would just have to leave a couple of inches sticking out

is the measuring done hard or soft

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"is the measuring done hard or soft"

if it is 10 inches soft, I will back him in next years Grand National

order of priority for me :

1. facial looks

2. attitude & outlook

3. body shape

4. cock size

and to be honest, as long as i'm happy with 1 & 2, 3 & 4 are kinda insignificant

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 14/09/11 16:30:51]

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"order of priority for me :

1. facial looks

2. attitude & outlook

3. body shape

4. cock size

and to be honest, as long as i'm happy with 1 & 2, 3 & 4 are kinda insignificant"

for me...

"On defence of the females who want to measure i have to say if i was to buy a new 50in tv from Currys i would want to know what size the box was so it fitted in the back of the car without damaging the sides or sticking out and not fully in!

Surely you just chop a bit off if too big, and pad it up if a little too small

I don't know which is worse! Chopping a bot of a large Plasma or a cock

I think i would just have to leave a couple of inches sticking out "

I love this convo

Any guy who says he's never measured his cock either can't feckin see it or he has no hands. We've all got a pretty accurate idea of how big or small our cocks are simply by holding it when pissing or wanking. I don't accept that a man doesn't know the size of his own cock.

How it is measured is a different story altogether as some measure from the bottom of the shaft where it meets the abdomen and other men measure from underneath the scrotum. I measure mine using the former meathod and it's an average 5-6" depending on how turned on I am. It's a little thicker in girth than average and Siren says it's the perfect size for her - but then she's bound to say that isn't she lol

Is it best done by wingspan or beak to tail feathers?

That could be my upbringing in the country coming out.

Actually- maybe that could be a good scale for the size of cock:

Bantam (small), rooster (medium), Foghorn Leghorn (absurdly large).

"Any guy who says he's never measured his cock either can't feckin see it or he has no hands. We've all got a pretty accurate idea of how big or small our cocks are simply by holding it when pissing or wanking. I don't accept that a man doesn't know the size of his own cock.

"

I agree and would say the same about the size of a womans 'lady pocket' too. Lets face it, all of us have had a play so we have an idea, even if 'its very flexible'! (been waiting for an excuse to use the term lady pocket since i heard the term the other day lol)

As for is it a dealbraker- not for me, but there comes a point where the phrase 'is it in yet' becomes appropriate! Which has happened but very rarely, and not since I started swinging.

in the night garden

"True story!

Hmmm so let me paraphrase ……

This game is called "size you up for a quid" and played in public toilets.

A challenger enters the public toilet and on seeing it at full of MEN shouts; 'Size ya for a quid!!!'

With this all other MEN in the public toilet display their cocks to one another.

The winner is the guy with the longest Cock, which must be agreed by the other MEN present.

If a MAN enters the Public toilet but does not want to show his Cock, he’s asked for a £1 before he being allowed to leave.

……..pffft!!!! yeah,,,, thats not ghey at all!!!

"

Well granted it does sound a bit ghey reading it back. But all the bros assured me they weren't ghey before I got my tinkle out.

By *ornwall-maleMan  over a year ago

newquay

"Any guy who says he's never measured his cock either can't feckin see it or he has no hands. We've all got a pretty accurate idea of how big or small our cocks are simply by holding it when pissing or wanking. I don't accept that a man doesn't know the size of his own cock.

I agree and would say the same about the size of a womans 'lady pocket' too. Lets face it, all of us have had a play so we have an idea, even if 'its very flexible'! (been waiting for an excuse to use the term lady pocket since i heard the term the other day lol)

As for is it a dealbraker- not for me, but there comes a point where the phrase 'is it in yet' becomes appropriate! Which has happened but very rarely, and not since I started swinging. "

lady pocket ha ha love it x

By *he tactile technicianMan  over a year ago

the good lands, the bad lands, the any where you may want me lands

"Funks, you are REALLY starting to worry me!!"
Only just? Fuck! you're beginning to worry me too Fmuma!

oh good thread Fabio, I'm now gonna sift through to see who may well be doable, erm I mean worth contacting.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

I can honestly say that I have never asked a guy how big his cock is.

So it wouldn't be a dealbreaker for me.

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

When did they stop teaching/learning Imperial measurements in school?

Do the younger end only measure their cocks in cm?

[Removed by poster at 14/09/11 18:41:35]

"

i think if a bloke was to women what is the depth of their bits... people would laugh and chortle and have the mickey ripped out of them....

The average womans vagina during arousal is around 9 inches - I dont think many men need to worry about this too much, it will fit "

I'm nowhere near 9" but I've "bottomed out" a few times with some ladies.

Well, as I believe, the vagina expands and stretches when aroused to accommodate a penis, so I dont think guys need to worry too much that it wont fit, as it will stretch around the penis penetrating it.

I am surprised that some women would be insulted by being asked their breast size. If i had no pictures on my profile, and I didnt mention my body size, then of course its a perfectly acceptable question.

I am on this site to fulfil fantasies. If I wanted a crap shag with a guy with a 3 inch cock, I could probably pick one of those up any Saturday night down at the local club.

I want a certain quality to my meets as whats the point. Im not here to salvage anyone elses ego, and if guys are insulted because I am looking for a certain size and quality then so be it. Its my choice.

I am not a size queen. I have enjoyed guys who have been fairly well endowed and my own partner is no slouch in the size department. I like average sized guys, so being really honest Im looking for between 6-8 inches. I have had sex with a guy who was not well endowed. I didnt enjoy it as much as with an average sized guy. So therefore, with so many men to choose from, Im gonna go with what I want.

I have never asked a guy to measure his cock, but I do see pictures and I can guage from those pics an estimate of the size.

If women want to choose their meets with personality being the main attribute and thereafter quality of sex and size doesnt matter, they will accept a crap shag from a very friendly man, well that is really up to them and their choice. I am looking for a guy who enjoys giving oral sex and who has a talent for this activity. And then Id like a guy with approx 6-8 inches to fulfil me. In a way its not too much of an issue, because I am part of a couple and I know on every single meet I have, that I am going to have good quality sex because my partner is with me. We are always the main event together and guys that we meet give our sex life an added oomph.

I would imagine that single women who choose a guy would be fairly disappointed if he turned out to be rubbish in bed with a 2 inch cock. From all the guys they could have chosen on this site......

I do feel that as the main activity on this site is sex, then to be successful you have to be at a certain level. Who is really gonna be turned on by the premature ejaculator, or the guy with a very small cock, or a guy who just bangs in and out with no technique. Its a disappointment. Just as guys expect a woman to dress up and look sexy for them, to not just lie back and think of England, to be adventurous and to have good oral skills. You would imagine that as we are all interested in sex, we would aim to be fairly good at it.

If guys dont want to measure their cocks then that is acceptable. I do smirk when I see a precise measurement of a guys manhood, and the pics against a TV remote etc do make me smile. There is no need for that. But I think its acceptable that a woman knows a mans cock size. After all he is expecting to use it.

"is the measuring done hard or soft

if it is 10 inches soft, I will back him in next years Grand National"

this has really really made me laugh

By *isterTeaseMan  over a year ago

Chigwell

Have your estimates ever been wrong iconic?

» Add a new message to this topic