FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > So todays the day

So todays the day

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I start kicking cancers butt xx

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

Wishing you lots of luck and sending love to you.xx

Miss

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Smash it all the very best x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Kick with both legs and put the odd right hook in too

By *ieman300Man  over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

I wish you all the very best with your battle.

May I ask is it mr or mrs posting?

And I also wish positive thoughts to the partner who will be supporting the other through this difficuilt time xx

Sending our very best wishes

Aww bless you both!

Wishing you all the luck in the world.

Adam and Eve. Xx

By *oward1978Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

"I start kicking cancers butt xx"

A positive mindset is key. Good luck, and get kicking some ass!

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

A challenging time. Wishing you the very best and lots of positive thoughts x

By *iffler 2019Woman  over a year ago

Saltash aka Fraggle Rock

Good luck kick it's arse x

"I wish you all the very best with your battle.

And I also wish positive thoughts to the partner who will be supporting the other through this difficuilt time xx"

Its Mrs posting and thank you xx

Thanks everyone xx

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Huge hugs Kat. You know I'll be thinking about you xx

Good luck with this

Hey show it who’s boss

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

Wishing you the best and give it a good kicking !! Hugs xx

Smash it! Hope everything goes well for you.

Never mind kicking it's arse, all that does is bruise it. Kill the mofo instead.

By *itmanAndHerrCouple  over a year ago

st helens

With that attitude I'm sure you'll win.

Good luck, hope all goes well

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

Bless you, give it a good kicking. Currently supporting family member with terminal cancer, she's now 5 years down the line and going strong. Good luck my lovely and hugs to your partner too xx

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

Good Luck, got a few friends who've battled and are doing well now - sending positive vibes xx

Thoughts and prayers with you. Stay strong x

By *xtrafun4youMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

Blessed you good luck give it a good kicking. I’ll have a couple of punches too.

Take care of yourself Kat and show that cancer who's the boss x

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

Good luck ..wishing you all the best ..give it a good kicking

Good luck to you and your family x

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

Go for it. Show cancer who's boss xx

"I start kicking cancers butt xx

Bless you, give it a good kicking. Currently supporting family member with terminal cancer, she's now 5 years down the line and going strong. Good luck my lovely and hugs to your partner too xx"

Sorry to hear this but I bet you sn amazing support pleased she's going strong positive thoughts to you all and thank you xxx

chelmsford

Bless you, give it a good kicking. Currently supporting family member with terminal cancer, she's now 5 years down the line and going strong. Good luck my lovely and hugs to your partner too xx

Sorry to hear this but I bet you sn amazing support pleased she's going strong positive thoughts to you all and thank you xxx"

Thank you. She's amazing and positive,but she does all the hard work. Going to Royal Marsden for scan results tomorrow. As she says ' I'm living with cancer, not dieing with it'. Love and hugs for today, give us an update later, let us know how you get on.xx

Go kick ass xxx

By *ieman300Man  over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

"I wish you all the very best with your battle.

And I also wish positive thoughts to the partner who will be supporting the other through this difficuilt time xx

Its Mrs posting and thank you xx"

Fingers crossed all goes well for you Kat xx

Good it's about time someone taught that cunt a lesson

All the best in your fight

Sorry to hear this but I bet you sn amazing support pleased she's going strong positive thoughts to you all and thank you xxx

Thank you. She's amazing and positive,but she does all the hard work. Going to Royal Marsden for scan results tomorrow. As she says ' I'm living with cancer, not dieing with it'. Love and hugs for today, give us an update later, let us know how you get on.xx"

That's an excellent attitude to have hope things go ok with scans and results and I will do xx

chelmsford

Thank you. She's amazing and positive,but she does all the hard work. Going to Royal Marsden for scan results tomorrow. As she says ' I'm living with cancer, not dieing with it'. Love and hugs for today, give us an update later, let us know how you get on.xx

That's an excellent attitude to have hope things go ok with scans and results and I will do xx"

Thank you Kat, look forward to your update! Xx

That's an excellent attitude to have hope things go ok with scans and results and I will do xx

Thank you Kat, look forward to your update! Xx"

Hi sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday it was a very long day I got very stressed and upset as it took about 10 tries to get the cannula in they said I may need a central line as my veins are bad. Hope things go ok with your family members results today xx

Thank you everyone for your well wishes xxx

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

Good luck OP

Kick it's arse all the way xxx

"Good luck OP

Kick it's arse all the way xxx"

Thanks xx

PMA all the way! You can do it!

By *s_macWoman  over a year ago

Traffic land

Best wishes to you Kat x

Good luck Kat!!

Thanks guys x

By *icky-discoMan  over a year ago

oxford

Go you x

Supporting the mother in law after a cancer related hysterectomy. Amazing the things they can do these days.

Good luck and don't be afraid to reach out to charities for help and advice. It's what they are there for.

Also ask questions.

Sending a virtual hug x

By *ransGuyTV/TS  over a year ago

Cardiff

Good luck to you! Here's hoping for a very successful butt kicking!

chelmsford

Hi sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday it was a very long day I got very stressed and upset as it took about 10 tries to get the cannula in they said I may need a central line as my veins are bad. Hope things go ok with your family members results today xx"

Bless you Kat. You'll get there. So good results for sister in law today, brain growths greatly reduced, so all good here. Best of luck with your on going treatment. Sis belongs to a forum with people with similar cancer. It is a great support for each other and a way to share tips and concerns. Love and positive thoughts to you and your family Kat.xx

chelmsford

"Supporting the mother in law after a cancer related hysterectomy. Amazing the things they can do these days.

Good luck and don't be afraid to reach out to charities for help and advice. It's what they are there for.

Also ask questions.

Sending a virtual hug x "

Brilliant advice and good luck to your mother in law and family! Xx

Wishing you both strength and health to put it in its place... hugs xxxx

"Supporting the mother in law after a cancer related hysterectomy. Amazing the things they can do these days.

Also ask questions.

Sending a virtual hug x "

Thank you and family carers are such a big help I'm sure your mother in law appreciates all your help and yes there's lots of support out there but I hate asking for it I'm a stubborn moo at times lol I hope she continues to do well xx

Hi sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday it was a very long day I got very stressed and upset as it took about 10 tries to get the cannula in they said I may need a central line as my veins are bad. Hope things go ok with your family members results today xx

Bless you Kat. You'll get there. So good results for sister in law today, brain growths greatly reduced, so all good here. Best of luck with your on going treatment. Sis belongs to a forum with people with similar cancer. It is a great support for each other and a way to share tips and concerns. Love and positive thoughts to you and your family Kat.xx"

Aww that's fantastic news I'm so pleased yes I've been given loads of websites to look into its important to have support. Thank you so much xx

chelmsford

Also ask questions.

Sending a virtual hug x

Thank you and family carers are such a big help I'm sure your mother in law appreciates all your help and yes there's lots of support out there but I hate asking for it I'm a stubborn moo at times lol I hope she continues to do well xx"

You must ask for it, you will be surprised how helpful it is.

Thanks all xx

Good luck Kat - give it hell

All the best to you and those close to you.

chelmsford

Bless you Kat. You'll get there. So good results for sister in law today, brain growths greatly reduced, so all good here. Best of luck with your on going treatment. Sis belongs to a forum with people with similar cancer. It is a great support for each other and a way to share tips and concerns. Love and positive thoughts to you and your family Kat.xx

Aww that's fantastic news I'm so pleased yes I've been given loads of websites to look into its important to have support. Thank you so much xx"

Thank you darling.Sis does a lot of research into her condition and takes a lot of interest in it. She couldn't at first, as she was devastated, as I'm sure you were, but she is so strong now and you can be too xx

Aww that's fantastic news I'm so pleased yes I've been given loads of websites to look into its important to have support. Thank you so much xx

Thank you darling.Sis does a lot of research into her condition and takes a lot of interest in it. She couldn't at first, as she was devastated, as I'm sure you were, but she is so strong now and you can be too xx"

Its always good to try dealing with it and going in with as much info as possible and she sounds like a very determined lady and I'm going to try my very best xxx

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Horsham

Good luck.

The people you meet on this journey are some special ones, from the nurses and doctors, to the fellow patients you meet.

Stay positive, it helps.

By *oddyWoman  over a year ago

between havant and chichester

Good luck kat with all of us behind you it should scare it off hugs feel free to rant at anytime we understand

Go kick it's butt, kinkykat! Sending positive vibes and healing hugs xx

Babe you go KICK THAT CANCERS ARSE. Remember to treat your self too.

Babe you go KICK THAT CANCERS ARSE. Remember to treat your self too.

give it the arse whipping it deserves and the best of luck

All the very best lovely. I hope it all goes well for you.

Here's a good kicking from me too.

Big hug x

chelmsford

Thank you darling.Sis does a lot of research into her condition and takes a lot of interest in it. She couldn't at first, as she was devastated, as I'm sure you were, but she is so strong now and you can be too xx

Its always good to try dealing with it and going in with as much info as possible and she sounds like a very determined lady and I'm going to try my very best xxx"

Good for you. I'm no expert, but we have been going to the Royal Marsden hospital in London for 2 years and have seen so many success stories. There is a lot for you to take in, at this time, but I would suggest you look at your diet, as some food groups feed cancer and others are beneficial in the fight against it. It's worth talking to a dietician. Also a little exercise, even if it's only walking. xx

chelmsford

Good luck.

The people you meet on this journey are some special ones, from the nurses and doctors, to the fellow patients you meet.

Stay positive, it helps."

That is so true.

Its always good to try dealing with it and going in with as much info as possible and she sounds like a very determined lady and I'm going to try my very best xxx

Good for you. I'm no expert, but we have been going to the Royal Marsden hospital in London for 2 years and have seen so many success stories. There is a lot for you to take in, at this time, but I would suggest you look at your diet, as some food groups feed cancer and others are beneficial in the fight against it. It's worth talking to a dietician. Also a little exercise, even if it's only walking. xx"

Yes lots of fruit and veg white meat and gentle walks are all on the agenda xx

Wishing you lots of luck xx

Thanks for the new message your all so lovely. well I'm heading to bed so night night all stay safe and big hugs xxx

By *exycouplemmmmCouple  over a year ago

Surrey

Good luck and all the most positive wishes in the world (I’m going on a little journey myself currently)

Be strong xxx

Fuck that fucking cancer fucker

Add our well wishes to your fight xx

chelmsford

Good for you. I'm no expert, but we have been going to the Royal Marsden hospital in London for 2 years and have seen so many success stories. There is a lot for you to take in, at this time, but I would suggest you look at your diet, as some food groups feed cancer and others are beneficial in the fight against it. It's worth talking to a dietician. Also a little exercise, even if it's only walking. xx

Yes lots of fruit and veg white meat and gentle walks are all on the agenda xx"

Well done sweetie, try and avoid sugary stuff.

chelmsford

"Thanks for the new message your all so lovely. well I'm heading to bed so night night all stay safe and big hugs xxx"

Na night Kat. Have a good sleep. {{Hugs}}

chelmsford

Good luck and all the most positive wishes in the world (I’m going on a little journey myself currently)

Be strong xxx "

Good luck. xx

Surrey

Be strong xxx

Good luck. xx"

Thank you xx

Also ask questions.

Sending a virtual hug x

Thank you and family carers are such a big help I'm sure your mother in law appreciates all your help and yes there's lots of support out there but I hate asking for it I'm a stubborn moo at times lol I hope she continues to do well xx"

I'll shout at you if you don't

Try to reach out x

Amazing attitude! Sounds like the big C is going to demoted to lowercase then kicked out of your alphabet altogether!

Keep us updated xx

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

I wasn't on much yesterday and misses this thread, my apologies.

Good luck Kat. Rooting for ya.

Be strong xxx "

Thanks you to hugs and best wishes feel free to pm anytime if you want to chat xx

Yes lots of fruit and veg white meat and gentle walks are all on the agenda xx

Well done sweetie, try and avoid sugary stuff. "

xx

Thanks guys xx

Surrey

Be strong xxx

Thanks you to hugs and best wishes feel free to pm anytime if you want to chat xx"

Bless you... that’s so very sweet of you. Mine is only a little procedure... and should be sorted soon ... hopefully

Big hug xx

Be strong xxx

Thanks you to hugs and best wishes feel free to pm anytime if you want to chat xx

Bless you... that’s so very sweet of you. Mine is only a little procedure... and should be sorted soon ... hopefully

Big hug xx "

Well fingers crossed for you and the offer stands xxx

Quick update feeling well so far had a picc line fitted so no more nasty cannulas xx

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

turn your diet alkaline, get some CBD oil and im sending you loads of positive vibes x

"turn your diet alkaline, get some CBD oil and im sending you loads of positive vibes x"

Thanks Suzy I've heard of cbd oil but not sure what it is or does xx

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"turn your diet alkaline, get some CBD oil and im sending you loads of positive vibes x

Thanks Suzy I've heard of cbd oil but not sure what it is or does xx"

cbd, is cannabis oil without the thc(getting high) part, loads of studies it shows it kills cancer cells, they also cant survive in an alkaline body. goggle CBD oil, get it from a proper site,'sacred kana' is one, however for all you 'doubters' you can now get oil in health food stores. ask the people who provide it, how it works because they are far more detailed and precise than i am.. all i know is that if i was diagnosed, that is the first thing id buy ....may all your treatments be instantaneously successful x

chelmsford

"Quick update feeling well so far had a picc line fitted so no more nasty cannulas xx"

That's good news, lovely lady!

"turn your diet alkaline, get some CBD oil and im sending you loads of positive vibes x

Thanks Suzy I've heard of cbd oil but not sure what it is or does xx cbd, is cannabis oil without the thc(getting high) part, loads of studies it shows it kills cancer cells, they also cant survive in an alkaline body. goggle CBD oil, get it from a proper site,'sacred kana' is one, however for all you 'doubters' you can now get oil in health food stores. ask the people who provide it, how it works because they are far more detailed and precise than i am.. all i know is that if i was diagnosed, that is the first thing id buy ....may all your treatments be instantaneously successful x"

Thanks Suzy for the info xx

"Quick update feeling well so far had a picc line fitted so no more nasty cannulas xx

That's good news, lovely lady! "

Thank you xx

Hugs, wishing you well.

"Hugs, wishing you well. "

Thanks xx

Quick update week 2 going well not really feeling any side effects so far xx

"Quick update week 2 going well not really feeling any side effects so far xx"

xx

By *s_macWoman  over a year ago

Traffic land

"Quick update week 2 going well not really feeling any side effects so far xx"

Glad to hear it, long may that continue xx

"Quick update week 2 going well not really feeling any side effects so far xx

Glad to hear it, long may that continue xx"

Thanks xx

Thanks xx"

This has effected so many people’s life keep strong and determined

Thanks xx

This has effected so many people’s life keep strong and determined "

Indeed it does and will unfortunately continue to do so however technology and medicine are getting better all the time. And I try my very best xx

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

Good luck OP - a positive mindset is key.

Rip it a new one!

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Good luck.

"Good luck OP - a positive mindset is key.

Rip it a new one!"

x

"Good luck.

"

Thanks x

chelmsford

Thanks xx

Indeed it does and will unfortunately continue to do so however technology and medicine are getting better all the time. And I try my very best xx"

Hi Sweetie, glad everything is going well! I agree that medicine has come on leaps and bounds, in the 5 years I have been involved in supporting my sister in law. She started on Chemo and is now on her 3rd drug. They were all improved treatments and bang up to date! xx

By *eesideMan  over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

Best of luck op.

Thanks xx

Indeed it does and will unfortunately continue to do so however technology and medicine are getting better all the time. And I try my very best xx

Hi Sweetie, glad everything is going well! I agree that medicine has come on leaps and bounds, in the 5 years I have been involved in supporting my sister in law. She started on Chemo and is now on her 3rd drug. They were all improved treatments and bang up to date! xx"

Thanks hun the doctor seemed surprised when I said i was feeling ok and yes they have which is fantastic xx

Best of luck op."

Thanks seaside xx

Good luck and i wish you well and kiss it's ass

"Good luck and i wish you well and kiss it's ass "

Thanks xx

Glad you're feeling well considering. Keep stamping on the bastard cancers throat until it fucks off x

"Glad you're feeling well considering. Keep stamping on the bastard cancers throat until it fucks off x"

Ohhhh I intend to and thanks xx

Good health Kat ...

"Good health Kat ... "

Cheers x

chelmsford

Thanks xx

Hi Sweetie, glad everything is going well! I agree that medicine has come on leaps and bounds, in the 5 years I have been involved in supporting my sister in law. She started on Chemo and is now on her 3rd drug. They were all improved treatments and bang up to date! xx

Thanks hun the doctor seemed surprised when I said i was feeling ok and yes they have which is fantastic xx"

You sound like a strong minded and positive lady, that will help you heaps with your treatment xx

Thanks xx

Thanks hun the doctor seemed surprised when I said i was feeling ok and yes they have which is fantastic xx

You sound like a strong minded and positive lady, that will help you heaps with your treatment xx"

Thank you very much xx

chelmsford

Thanks xx

You sound like a strong minded and positive lady, that will help you heaps with your treatment xx

Thank you very much xx"

You're welcome, lovely.xx

The most positive of thoughts to both of you xx

By *onbons_xxMan  over a year ago

Bolton

Bestest of wishes to you and the family. Stay positive!

chelmsford

"The most positive of thoughts to both of you xx"

Cheers guys xx

Thinking of you sweetie xx

"Thinking of you sweetie xx"

x

Well week 3 has began still doing well only side effect is a dicky tummy xx

"Well week 3 has began still doing well only side effect is a dicky tummy xx"

Wishing you well xx

"Well week 3 has began still doing well only side effect is a dicky tummy xx

Wishing you well xx"

Thanks xx

"Well week 3 has began still doing well only side effect is a dicky tummy xx

Wishing you well xx

Thanks xx"

Your welcome xx

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

Sending u love and lots of postitivity

Miss xx

By *uciyassMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Smash it babes stay strong and keep smiling xx

keeping fingers crossed for you,sending hugs x

Wishing you well and a fast recovery

chelmsford

That's good news, lovely!

Xxx

Sending a fuck tonne of positive energy your way!

Thanks guys I really do appreciate all your messages just been given the date for my brachytherapy so I'm a little sad plus I'm super tired and feeling a bit stressed today but hey ho unwards and upwards tomorrow is another day xx

By *s ParisWoman  over a year ago

My Dungeon Room

"Thanks guys I really do appreciate all your messages just been given the date for my brachytherapy so I'm a little sad plus I'm super tired and feeling a bit stressed today but hey ho unwards and upwards tomorrow is another day xx"

Sending huge hugs to you from me Kat your doing great lovey I'm here anytime you need a natter xxxx

chelmsford

"Thanks guys I really do appreciate all your messages just been given the date for my brachytherapy so I'm a little sad plus I'm super tired and feeling a bit stressed today but hey ho unwards and upwards tomorrow is another day xx"

Kat, sweet,all these things and emotions, you are feeling, are quite normal, this probably doesn't help you, at this moment. It does sound like they are really looking after you , that's the main thing! {{Hugs}}

"Thanks guys I really do appreciate all your messages just been given the date for my brachytherapy so I'm a little sad plus I'm super tired and feeling a bit stressed today but hey ho unwards and upwards tomorrow is another day xx

Sending huge hugs to you from me Kat your doing great lovey I'm here anytime you need a natter xxxx"

Thanks hun xx

"Thanks guys I really do appreciate all your messages just been given the date for my brachytherapy so I'm a little sad plus I'm super tired and feeling a bit stressed today but hey ho unwards and upwards tomorrow is another day xx

Kat, sweet,all these things and emotions, you are feeling, are quite normal, this probably doesn't help you, at this moment. It does sound like they are really looking after you , that's the main thing! {{Hugs}} "

They really are and yeah I know what your saying I will be fine tomorrow I just need a good sleep thank you lovely xx

Surrey

"Quick update feeling well so far had a picc line fitted so no more nasty cannulas xx"

Ah, bless you. So glad you’re doing well. Lots of positive thought from us xxx

"Quick update feeling well so far had a picc line fitted so no more nasty cannulas xx

Ah, bless you. So glad you’re doing well. Lots of positive thought from us xxx "

Thanks x

Well that's week 3 done been an emotional week due to lack of not much sleep xx

chelmsford

"Well that's week 3 done been an emotional week due to lack of not much sleep xx"

Bless you lovely lady! Just been looking at some of your lovely pics, love your dresses, they look a bit 50's retro?

"Well that's week 3 done been an emotional week due to lack of not much sleep xx

Bless you lovely lady! Just been looking at some of your lovely pics, love your dresses, they look a bit 50's retro? "

Aww thanks and yes hell bunny I love them xx

chelmsford

"Well that's week 3 done been an emotional week due to lack of not much sleep xx

Bless you lovely lady! Just been looking at some of your lovely pics, love your dresses, they look a bit 50's retro?

Aww thanks and yes hell bunny I love them xx"

Wow! Just been looking at them on Amazon, I love them, reasonably priced too. My sister and her husband are rockabilly fans and my nephew plays slap base in a rockabilly band. They also have a Chevvy truck. They really embrace the scene and are great rock and rollers!

Wow! Just been looking at them on Amazon, I love them, reasonably priced too. My sister and her husband are rockabilly fans and my nephew plays slap base in a rockabilly band. They also have a Chevvy truck. They really embrace the scene and are great rock and rollers! "

Yeah not bad at all and wow that sounds great fun I don't dance but do like the style and fit of the dresses and there good for size as well xx

chelmsford

Wow! Just been looking at them on Amazon, I love them, reasonably priced too. My sister and her husband are rockabilly fans and my nephew plays slap base in a rockabilly band. They also have a Chevvy truck. They really embrace the scene and are great rock and rollers!

Yeah not bad at all and wow that sounds great fun I don't dance but do like the style and fit of the dresses and there good for size as well xx"

Do you get yours from Amazon, Kat, as I notice their website is an American based company.

Yeah not bad at all and wow that sounds great fun I don't dance but do like the style and fit of the dresses and there good for size as well xx

Do you get yours from Amazon, Kat, as I notice their website is an American based company."

No I went through the hell bunny site xx

chelmsford

Do you get yours from Amazon, Kat, as I notice their website is an American based company.

No I went through the hell bunny site xx"

Thank you Kat, I might do a bit of shopping this weekend, thanks to your inspiration xx

Thank you Kat, I might do a bit of shopping this weekend, thanks to your inspiration xx"

Hehe no worries I think my cheeky one blue one and rose one for 115 for all 3 xx

chelmsford

Thank you Kat, I might do a bit of shopping this weekend, thanks to your inspiration xx

Hehe no worries I think my cheeky one blue one and rose one for 115 for all 3 xx"

Gosh, that's good!xx

Hehe no worries I think my cheeky one blue one and rose one for 115 for all 3 xx

Gosh, that's good!xx"

Yep so have fun and if you get any I want pics please xx

chelmsford

Gosh, that's good!xx

Yep so have fun and if you get any I want pics please xx"

Ok hun! Have a great weekend! xx

By *owdyboy 890Man  over a year ago

Country West

"Well that's week 3 done been an emotional week due to lack of not much sleep xx"

Well done Kat and keep the positivity going xxx

Gosh, that's good!xx

Ok hun! Have a great weekend! xx"

Thanks you too we off to a private social in Doncaster tomorrow xx

Well done Kat and keep the positivity going xxx"

Thanks handsome will do xx

chelmsford

Gosh, that's good!xx

Thanks you too we off to a private social in Doncaster tomorrow xx"

Ooh, lovely, have fun xx

Gosh, that's good!xx

Thanks you too we off to a private social in Doncaster tomorrow xx

Ooh, lovely, have fun xx"

xx

Week 4 has started and I've come to the conclusion chemo is turning me into an insomniac xx

Just seen this post x I wish you all the best in defeating this condition, good luck xx all the love in the world to you xx

Just seen this post x I wish you all the best in defeating this condition, good luck xx all the love in the world to you xx "

Aww thanks very much that's very kind of you xx

By *IG G77Man  over a year ago

GATLEY

I know how difficult it Is my dad is having chemo also at mo sending best wishes and positive thoughts

Good luck xx

"I know how difficult it Is my dad is having chemo also at mo sending best wishes and positive thoughts

Good luck xx"

Thanks and hope all goes well with your dad xx

chelmsford

Positive thoughts to you all!

"Positive thoughts to you all! "

Thanks lovely xx

chelmsford

"Positive thoughts to you all!

Thanks lovely xx"

You're welcome, sweetie

I'm still looking at the dresses!

Good luck, you can beat it, family and all of us here to help in any way through chat and laughter, to just hearing you rant, never bottle things up,

Thanks lovely xx

You're welcome, sweetie

I'm still looking at the dresses! "

Hehe there addictive my birthday is in January so need to drop some hints at hubby lol xx

"Good luck, you can beat it, family and all of us here to help in any way through chat and laughter, to just hearing you rant, never bottle things up, "

Thanks very much that's very kind and don't worry I wont do that xx

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

Big hugs xx

chelmsford

Thanks lovely xx

You're welcome, sweetie

Hehe there addictive my birthday is in January so need to drop some hints at hubby lol xx"

I'm sure he'll treat you!

"Big hugs xx"

Thanks Lisa xx

Thanks lovely xx

You're welcome, sweetie

Hehe there addictive my birthday is in January so need to drop some hints at hubby lol xx

I'm sure he'll treat you! "

Yeah he's a good un I'm really a very lucky woman xx

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

Sending huge hugs to both of you - especially Kat!

Thinking of you! Xx

"Sending huge hugs to both of you - especially Kat!

Thinking of you! Xx"

Aww thank you that's so sweet I really do appreciate everyone's well wishes it really is touching xx

chelmsford

Thanks lovely xx

You're welcome, sweetie

I'm sure he'll treat you!

Yeah he's a good un I'm really a very lucky woman xx"

You are!

Week 4 done xx

chelmsford

"Week 4 done xx"

Bless you darling! xx