FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > anyone have an old student email account i can use?

anyone have an old student email account i can use?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

need one to get a big 20% discount off something i wanna buy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

oh fraud this early in the morning

oi its not fraud! its just an email that ends .ac.uk

tried mines that was active afew years ago but looks like its been wiped off the system

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

it is fraud if yo are not a student and you are using other peoples details to get student discount

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Think it is actually fraud - "Wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain"

apples n oranges

its an email address....

all other details are mines. if u cant help just move along plz

By *he tactile technicianMan  over a year ago

the good lands, the bad lands, the any where you may want me lands

You could try margaret.moran@houseofcommons.ac.uk

..and this is why universities delete student email accounts as soon as they're not students anymore, or shortly after.

Gues ya gonna have to pay full whack pal.

yeh i ended up doing so in the end.

wish they just accepted NUS extra like most places!

By *he tactile technicianMan  over a year ago

the good lands, the bad lands, the any where you may want me lands

"yeh i ended up doing so in the end.

wish they just accepted NUS extra like most places! "

No no no! where are your powers of persuation, you barter and haggle in the present climate, only a mug pays the point of sale price - you should have at least got as a very minimum 10% off for just having the cheek to ask!

Perhaps Students should pay full price just like everyone else,,,,,

I’d rather see students submit receipts for the items and services they purchase which aid their studies. Receipts that if accepted, would result in a discount given against their university tuition fees costs…

Without student discount cards, companies and services who presently provide student discounts would end up receiving higher revenues streams if these items and services to students are essentials towards their educational requirements…

So these companies would end up paying higher proportions of tax to the government purse, this would help offset the cost of subsidising university fees.

It would seem a fairer option on the rest of society including the young people who don’t go to university and already pay taxes,,,, It would also give young students, life lessons in accounts, personal financial management and what to expect “once they enter the real world”…..

We have and older population who mostly started contributing towards our countries finances from the age of 16 to 18 who are now being told they must work longer with the raising retirement age.

While at the same time we have a subsidised student population who are not actively contributing towards the counties finances until they enter their 20’s.

These young adults are also given an option not to repay the countries investment in them, should they not earn over a certain financial threshold when they eventually start contributing to the very system that has supported their subsidised further education.

This situation is helping cause the consequence whereby everybody in society is now expected to work longer regardless of whether they, were or are, fortunate enough to take an option of indulging in further education.

We need well educated people of that there is no doubt,,,,, I’m certainly not against what can be gained by society as a whole for giving young people the chance of further education ….

But the need to balance the equation must be to the benefit all of society, if all of society is being expected to pay for it!

» Add a new message to this topic