FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Cock size and girth?

Cock size and girth?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What would you say are the measurements in inches for cock sizes E WE VWE and is girth better than lenth. Ladies I know you can't put a tin tack where a 6" nail has been

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he tactile technicianMan  over a year ago

the good lands, the bad lands, the any where you may want me lands

"What would you say are the measurements in inches for cock sizes"
Dunno! and I give up, been up since the rooster started crowing, and for the life of riley haven't been able to throw the tape measure around the noisy bugger!]

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What would you say are the measurements in inches for cock sizes E WE VWE and is girth better than lenth. Ladies I know you can't put a tin tack where a 6" nail has been "

Why are some men obsessed with comparing cock size?

I'll answer the 'tin tack' quote by saying I've tried VWE and it did nothing for me other than cause pain.... average guy for me everytime! Good girth is nice but there's no point if you have zero skill

"What would you say are the measurements in inches for cock sizes E WE VWE and is girth better than lenth. Ladies I know you can't put a tin tack where a 6" nail has been

I'll answer the 'tin tack' quote by saying I've tried VWE and it did nothing for me other than cause pain.... average guy for me everytime! Good girth is nice but there's no point if you have zero skill"

bingo

nail on the head

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"

nail on the head "

Ouch, that could be painful

"What would you say are the measurements in inches for cock sizes E WE VWE and is girth better than lenth. Ladies I know you can't put a tin tack where a 6" nail has been

I'll answer the 'tin tack' quote by saying I've tried VWE and it did nothing for me other than cause pain.... average guy for me everytime! Good girth is nice but there's no point if you have zero skill

bingo

nail on the head "

Was that a tin tack or a 6" nail? These things are important you know

bingo

nail on the head

Was that a tin tack or a 6" nail? These things are important you know "

they are

"What would you say are the measurements in inches for cock sizes E WE VWE and is girth better than lenth. Ladies I know you can't put a tin tack where a 6" nail has been "

how many times has this been asked?

Its getting boring!

By *ashful BazMan  over a year ago

poole dorset

"What would you say are the measurements in inches for cock sizes Dunno! and I give up, been up since the rooster started crowing, and for the life of riley haven't been able to throw the tape measure around the noisy bugger!] "

Same here, my neighbours have a bloody noisy cock bird, it makes one hell of a racket, he's always the same when he's not getting his leg over!

Give me a sexy guy who can perform with average tackle any time.

I could never post my insecurities on a forum lol .... Me being the male half, Im not massive but not small, I perform well and get the job done .. Im happy!!

Its like the fish that got away..... it was thisssssssssss big and they are stood there with a minno in a jam jar

Mr average any time for me please i like to be able to walk the next day without looking like a cowboy x

By *icboyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Give me a sexy guy who can perform with average tackle any time. "

waves....here I am.

» Add a new message to this topic