FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > most bizarre/digustin request you have been mailed about?

most bizarre/digustin request you have been mailed about?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had a mail yest from a guy asking if i really was up for anything even farting in his face and watching him eat his own sh*t. Thinking he was just tryin a)be funny or b)shock value i mailed back saying 'omg you really get replies to mails you send saying that,your not serious right?'i got a reply saying yeh 100% serious it turns him on loads to which he got a short n sweet 1 bck sayin no thanx and i got blocked in return lmao saved me a job. . Just wondering what strange things others have been mailed about?!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Some bloody strange fetishes around lol

Makes you wonder how the hell anyone gets off on that one xx

"I had a mail yest from a guy asking if i really was up for anything even farting in his face and watching him eat his own sh*t. Thinking he was just tryin a)be funny or b)shock value i mailed back saying 'omg you really get replies to mails you send saying that,your not serious right?'i got a reply saying yeh 100% serious it turns him on loads to which he got a short n sweet 1 bck sayin no thanx and i got blocked in return lmao saved me a job. . Just wondering what strange things others have been mailed about?!"

To me , no different than the pissing link. It's all NON sex related kinks.

I haven't been asked for anything that 'off the wall' FFS I cringe n scream if I get asked to do half the things on a full 'likes' list.

Brazilian face farting Vids are all the rage...

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

The most bizzare thing we had was a couple we still know who after a while asked if she could have me naked.. in her lounge and eat fruit salad of me covered in cream.. She laid me out, covered me with berries, pieces of fruit.. then poured cold cream all over..

Did nothing for me but she orgasmed from it! So in a way did... The only bad bits were the cold cream.. Then on the way home.. Not to far thankfully the heating on in the car lol... Ewww... sour cream!!

True.. 100% true bless her, she'd had the fantasy since girls school so she said..

By *aptain smilesMan  over a year ago

brewood

been ask to wear me biker leathers ,boots and HELMET ! HA! a bit cheeky

i bet he has rotten breath, i really dont fancy breakfast now ive read that post

People who like anything involving poo are displaying a worrying side to their personality. They have clearly lost the sense of boundary between what's acceptable and what is abhorrent. I'd be seriously concerned about such people and the very idea of even talking to someone who likes that kind of wierd shit makes my flesh crawl. Yuk bloody yuk.

With a bit of imagination and the right dressing it could taste quite continental.

well we had that couple who sent the mail

"bet ya wife wont shit on me face tho"

well i didnt answer that mail. pick up far too much dog poop to be interested in that

i was asked if id be interested in k9...me being the naive person i am thought that maybe this was some sort of dr who role play......whoops how wrong could i of been!!!!!

eeuugggghhhhhhh!!!!

"i was asked if id be interested in k9...me being the naive person i am thought that maybe this was some sort of dr who role play......whoops how wrong could i of been!!!!!

eeuugggghhhhhhh!!!! "

WORRIZIT WORRIZIT WORRIZIT ??? Is it doggy ? Is it going round on a lead ? worrizit ......omg ! is it ... can't be ? is it?

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

I love this thread....

Its for people like me that dont browse YouTube I feel...

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

I was chatting to a propective meet on msn and he asked if I wanted his dog to fuck me....needless to say the conversation and the prospect were terminated....eeeewwwwwwww

"With a bit of imagination and the right dressing it could taste quite continental."

What bloody continent would that be Roy ?

"With a bit of imagination and the right dressing it could taste quite continental.

What bloody continent would that be Roy ? "

Come to mine for dinner Granny and I'll show you

wots she getting a continental roll from roy???

By *resh freddieMan  over a year ago

Penistone

Vanilla sex!!!

"wots she getting a continental roll from roy???"

I can be very creative, even with crap ingredients.....

Asked if I would have sex with a dog!!!!!

We must get 10 mails a week asking that... Not one had fur mind

Forum Mod

"We must get 10 mails a week asking that... Not one had fur mind "

OUCH! Ill pack it in then

we were asked same thing...if i would let a dog lick me...lol...and watch a guy suck a horse cock...we soon removed him from our friends list...lol...

Fancy a fuck??

I had to say...No vicar, I will just stick with the tea.

Bumped into a hardsports fan once. I cant see the "sport" in it personally. I'm not a medic but I cant see it being very healthy. However each to their own.

His poor wife knew about his "kink". Apparently on his birthday and christmas she would give him a treat. She would suspend her revulsion and defacated on him. I wish I was as loved. She did this on the understanding that he wouldn't stray.

When I met him he was repaying that kindness in a fetish club wearing a T shirt with "ladies toilet" on the front trying to get the ladies to use him. To me that is paticularly sick.

Really really really must stop reading the fourms over breakfast xx

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

I guess to begin with I should say that I believe adults have the right, so long as they are not harming others or placing those who should be protected at risk (kids etc), to do what they want with their own bodies.

However...

The first thing that comes to mind when I read this is, what do these people think about themselves that they would do this?

Are they self-haters, or just so twisted that they confuse shock tactics with extreme erotica?

I know some people like to be verbally abused, or physically used, but this crosses a line that should never be crossed. If we got a message from someone who mentioned this, I would find it impossible not to send a very short, sharp reply!!

In a convo with a male on the phone yesterday. He told me he had been talking to a woman for a while and arranged to meet. He went to her house and she revealed that she was into 'flame play'(she wanted to have lighters close to her skin ) and liked knives being dragged across her tied naked body. He claims he declined and left. What surprised him most was that 1. She'd never mentioned it and 2. He couldn't get over she'd trust a 'stranger' with knives whilst she was tied up.

"I guess to begin with I should say that I believe adults have the right, so long as they are not harming others or placing those who should be protected at risk (kids etc), to do what they want with their own bodies.

However...

The first thing that comes to mind when I read this is, what do these people think about themselves that they would do this?

Are they self-haters, or just so twisted that they confuse shock tactics with extreme erotica?

I know some people like to be verbally abused, or physically used, but this crosses a line that should never be crossed. If we got a message from someone who mentioned this, I would find it impossible not to send a very short, sharp reply!!"

Would that be one word or two ?

brecon

"I guess to begin with I should say that I believe adults have the right, so long as they are not harming others or placing those who should be protected at risk (kids etc), to do what they want with their own bodies.

However...

I know some people like to be verbally abused, or physically used, but this crosses a line that should never be crossed. If we got a message from someone who mentioned this, I would find it impossible not to send a very short, sharp reply!!

Would that be one word or two ? "

Two..... any guesses?

However...

Two..... any guesses?"

Please depart ???

I haven't met a woman yet who hasn't shit on me

(present friends excluded)

"I haven't met a woman yet who hasn't shit on me

(present friends excluded)"

Then they saved you a small fortune on groceries by your own accounts

brecon

However...

Two..... any guesses?

Please depart ??? "

Lol, something along those lines!!1

By *igerMan  over a year ago

liverpool

I had a message off a bloke saying he wanted to have my worn boxers...

Also recently had one off a woman saying she wants me to fuck her ass then lick my cock clean! Classy lady lol

was asked if it was alright for her to bring her dog down ,apparently was a regular thing lol..and was I happy to go for it too ..decided to decline the offer. lol.

was asked if I wanted to participate in a rape scenario..

guy would bring his wife/gf to some woods where a group of guys would be waiting.. we would gang rape her and he would watch..

I declined...

Forum Mod

"was asked if I wanted to participate in a rape scenario..

guy would bring his wife/gf to some woods where a group of guys would be waiting.. we would gang rape her and he would watch..

I declined..."

I have known of someone with the same fantasy

not something I would claim to fantasise about I have to say

I was asked by a girl if I would 'do' her dog with her.... I have two dogs of my own and think myself an animal lover but not to that extent!.....I declined

On another occasion I was whispered in chat and asked by a guy if I wanted to watch him wank into a cup then drink his own cum for me.... again I declined... but did say that the lasses from my home town were so hard, when asked for a blowie from their men while watching their favourite telly programmes, they would reply... "awa an wank intae a cup I'll drink it later!" I'm sure he was born in the same town as myself!

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I dont tend to think of any request as disgusting just maybe not my thing, now bizarre yes, but just think we should all be a lilttle more tolerant of peoples kinks, people who arent in the swinging scene would and do think what we do is disgusting... just my say

"I had a mail yest from a guy asking if i really was up for anything even farting in his face and watching him eat his own sh*t. Thinking he was just tryin a)be funny or b)shock value i mailed back saying 'omg you really get replies to mails you send saying that,your not serious right?'i got a reply saying yeh 100% serious it turns him on loads to which he got a short n sweet 1 bck sayin no thanx and i got blocked in return lmao saved me a job. . Just wondering what strange things others have been mailed about?!"

Do yuo shag dogs and can I shit on you

anyone for a spot of space docking?

ewwwwwwwwww

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

I got an email from a STRAIGHT guy saying "Nice cock mate - fancy some cam fun?"

Why would one straight guy want cam fun with another straight guy?????

"anyone for a spot of space docking?

ewwwwwwwwww"

Oh Oh lol

well I got asked this yesterday from a member on this site...

would you take a younger guys virginty? know you wont reply as im 17

By *irtyduoCouple  over a year ago

nr stirling

"well I got asked this yesterday from a member on this site...

would you take a younger guys virginty? know you wont reply as im 17"

and did you?? reply that is lol

oh I replied lol.

Told him I had kids older than he was and that no I wouldnt.

Would you like to knot with my dog, from a female

By *irtyduoCouple  over a year ago

nr stirling

"oh I replied lol.

Told him I had kids older than he was and that no I wouldnt."

lol!!

» Add a new message to this topic