FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Women making First Move

Women making First Move

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rAdventurer OP   Man  over a year ago

Richmond

Simple Question - Why do the Women on this website never seem to make the first move/initial contact? Is it laziness or simply the fact that they get too much mail from us Men to have to bother sending out any new ones themselves?!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

how do you know they have not made the first contact

Richmond

as i only ever get replies at best from emails i have initiated?

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"as i only ever get replies at best from emails i have initiated?"

So they haven't made first contact with you! Thats slightly different from never making first contact.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"as i only ever get replies at best from emails i have initiated?"

They may make the first move, but not with you, lol.

sadly not with me either.

I prefer to make the first move. Stalking my prey is just how i like it.

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

i'm fed up deleting the bastards,grrrrrr

Forum Mod

Ive been known to make the first move too

I know what I like so don't mind going for it if I see it

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

What a sweeping statement, when i was a single femme i never had a problem initiating contact, that way id get the meets i wanted

Richmond

Women should be more sexually forward than they are in the UK then more would intiate (and that means without the influence of alcohol?! )

Richmond

"What a sweeping statement, when i was a single femme i never had a problem initiating contact, that way id get the meets i wanted "

Good for you

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Women should be more sexually forward than they are in the UK then more would intiate (and that means without the influence of alcohol?! )"
Maybe you just dont meet the right women, the ladies i know are definitely not backward in coming forward

"Women should be more sexually forward than they are in the UK then more would intiate (and that means without the influence of alcohol?! )"

I don't drink alcohol so what's my excuse for making 1st contact

"Women should be more sexually forward than they are in the UK then more would intiate (and that means without the influence of alcohol?! )Maybe you just dont meet the right women, the ladies i know are definitely not backward in coming forward "

I message guys all the time. Most get deleted and yet I still haven't posted on the forum about how rude men are for not replying.

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

Chess or draughts? Checkers if you prefer?

Richmond

"Women should be more sexually forward than they are in the UK then more would intiate (and that means without the influence of alcohol?! )Maybe you just dont meet the right women, the ladies i know are definitely not backward in coming forward "

show me to these Women you talk of!

Forum Mod

"Women should be more sexually forward than they are in the UK then more would intiate (and that means without the influence of alcohol?! )Maybe you just dont meet the right women, the ladies i know are definitely not backward in coming forward

I message guys all the time. Most get deleted and yet I still haven't posted on the forum about how rude men are for not replying. "

Save it for a thursday thread

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Women should be more sexually forward than they are in the UK then more would intiate (and that means without the influence of alcohol?! )Maybe you just dont meet the right women, the ladies i know are definitely not backward in coming forward

show me to these Women you talk of! "

Read the forums.....they are all around you! Good luck!

I message guys all the time. Most get deleted and yet I still haven't posted on the forum about how rude men are for not replying.

Save it for a thursday thread "

Oh yes thats right. I have a good long list building.

Richmond

"Women should be more sexually forward than they are in the UK then more would intiate (and that means without the influence of alcohol?! )

I don't drink alcohol so what's my excuse for making 1st contact "

More should follow your Example!

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

My inbox is like my fridge….. when I open it if there’s nothing there I fancy I’ll go shopping and find tasty treats to fill it with.

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

I message guys all the time. Most get deleted and yet I still haven't posted on the forum about how rude men are for not replying. "

Wow. Really? With all the moaning they do about no replies!

Richmond

show me to these Women you talk of! Read the forums.....they are all around you! Good luck! "

Thank you!

North Cornwall

Op must admit I don't often but if I see someone on local updates who is new I might wink them. Have sent a few messages and ended up with a gorg long term friend. X

"My inbox is like my fridge….. when I open it if there’s nothing there I fancy I’ll go shopping and find tasty treats to fill it with."

+1

I have had 3 unsolicited emails since joining this site sadly all from guys wanting to be dominated. At least I have a back up plan

You've not dated the women I have.

Richmond

"Women should be more sexually forward than they are in the UK then more would intiate (and that means without the influence of alcohol?! )

You've not dated the women I have. "

'Shit out of luck on that one!' as they say! Some I've dated in the past could have formed a Band called 'The Frigid Females'

"Simple Question - Why do the Women on this website never seem to make the first move/initial contact? Is it laziness or simply the fact that they get too much mail from us Men to have to bother sending out any new ones themselves?! "

i never message anyone first

I used to but to be honest, guys profiles i looked at and liked never seemed to reply back or be interested in me so i stopped

now i just wait for guys to mail me and go thro them and reply to the ones i like

Well funnily enough if a certain person hadn't made the first move on me i wouldn't be getting married next year

Cause I was too shy ta make the first move on her and we had been talking fa nearly a year lol xx

I feel very uncomfortable turning the ugly ones down. For some inexplicable reason a 30-stone heffer with an arse the size of France and a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp gets pissed off when I say, "Nah, I'm ...er... scared!"

...and to compound the problem they always say, "Are you fookin gay or sommat!"

Huh? Gay! How does me not finding ten rounds with 'Sergei with a beard but I'm female really' from Siberia attractive, equate to being gay?

"I feel very uncomfortable turning the ugly ones down. For some inexplicable reason a 30-stone heffer with an arse the size of France and a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp gets pissed off when I say, "Nah, I'm ...er... scared!"

Huh? Gay! How does me not finding ten rounds with 'Sergei with a beard but I'm female really' from Siberia attractive, equate to being gay? "

Come up and see me sometime.

Love Sergei. xxx

You're just playing hard to get. Teaser.

"I feel very uncomfortable turning the ugly ones down. For some inexplicable reason a 30-stone heffer with an arse the size of France and a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp gets pissed off when I say, "Nah, I'm ...er... scared!"

Huh? Gay! How does me not finding ten rounds with 'Sergei with a beard but I'm female really' from Siberia attractive, equate to being gay?

Love Sergei. xxx"

Im up in October xx

Love Sergei. xxx"

I'm up in October Xx

Huh? Gay! How does me not finding ten rounds with 'Sergei with a beard but I'm female really' from Siberia attractive, equate to being gay? "

oh as if its not bad enough ya turned me down ya have to go and tell um all about it

i do sometimes but more often wait for the guy to make first move.

By *edhotminxWoman  over a year ago

Turn left at the Singing Ringing Tree

Being a single female on a site where there are a lot of single males wanting to have fun, I got enough messages in my inbox to not have time to go window shopping myself. And when it did quieten down, the whole window shopping experience of 'yet another cock shot avatar' or 'Mr Mystery' avatar (where they are obviously in the witness protection programme) got a little boring. The number of one line profiles of 'I fill in more later' and being a member for over a year, were countless. So not much to go on there to see if I wanted to meet them.

So, in answer to OP specific question - yes I have contacted men, some ignored me, some didn't think I was their type, and others I had some fun with.

"Simple Question - Why do the Women on this website never seem to make the first move/initial contact? Is it laziness or simply the fact that they get too much mail from us Men to have to bother sending out any new ones themselves?!

i never message anyone first

I used to but to be honest, guys profiles i looked at and liked never seemed to reply back or be interested in me so i stopped

now i just wait for guys to mail me and go thro them and reply to the ones i like"

Note to self, make my messages to NN more interesting

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

I think women are just as likely to PM as anyone else is in my experience. If anything I find them very confident and even more direct than men sometimes.

It probably seems like they don't because its a 20-1 ratio and therefore less women to send out PMs.

I would suggest starting a leaving thread to draw attention to yourself.

By *ashful BazMan  over a year ago

poole dorset

I cannot complain how many women have contacted me since I got let loose on here, even if just to say my posts make them laugh, or cry! Lol

By *empnbunkCouple  over a year ago

south coast

Had a few women make the first move on here and other sites some scary some sexy

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I'm sorry but I just don't understand the premise of this thread.

It takes me at least an hour to go through my mails every day. A lot of the time I don't even bother.

Always the same 'you have a great body', 'you're so funny', 'you remind me of my dad/brother/dead uncle' - you know the kind of thing.

And always, always accompanied by the de rigueur gaping fanny photograph, usually with a Coke can/remote control/baseball bat to give me some idea of scale etc.

The messages are SO unoriginal, if only they'd put a bit of effort in, even some of the nice looking ones who I initially think 'well, Hello there' tend to ruin it by going into great detail about how they can go for hours, have a fanny which is slipperier than an ice rink and wetter than Cleethorpes on spring Bank Holiday Weeekend etc.

None of them ever want to get to know me as a person, or treat me as an individual.

Oh no, I'm just a piece of meat to them. And girls do you honestly think that I'm going to be enticed by your telling me that you'd love to 'have your tatties rattling off my dirtbox'?

Honestly, this is a swinging site, where like minded adults meet to have saucy fun. I don't want to feel like Richard Gere in the Gigolo 9and before you ask, yes, I have been offered money for sex).

It's the ones who are so needy all the message says is 'I can be there in half an hour, just go to drop hubby off at work' that get me the most, I mean REALLY!

The other thing they do....oh. hang on. There's the doorbe

I have had ladies contact me first can't see what the problem is, it's a 2 way street. They either like you or they don't, it's fact of life really.

By *uro anchorMan  over a year ago

Coventry

only think ive had two or three make first contact and that was probly cause of a comment i made in a forum..

not really bothered the amount of choice they have on here..

theres always some fun to be had..

"I'm sorry but I just don't understand the premise of this thread.

It takes me at least an hour to go through my mails every day. A lot of the time I don't even bother.

Always the same 'you have a great body', 'you're so funny', 'you remind me of my dad/brother/dead uncle' - you know the kind of thing.

And always, always accompanied by the de rigueur gaping fanny photograph, usually with a Coke can/remote control/baseball bat to give me some idea of scale etc.

The messages are SO unoriginal, if only they'd put a bit of effort in, even some of the nice looking ones who I initially think 'well, Hello there' tend to ruin it by going into great detail about how they can go for hours, have a fanny which is slipperier than an ice rink and wetter than Cleethorpes on spring Bank Holiday Weeekend etc.

None of them ever want to get to know me as a person, or treat me as an individual.

Oh no, I'm just a piece of meat to them. And girls do you honestly think that I'm going to be enticed by your telling me that you'd love to 'have your tatties rattling off my dirtbox'?

Honestly, this is a swinging site, where like minded adults meet to have saucy fun. I don't want to feel like Richard Gere in the Gigolo 9and before you ask, yes, I have been offered money for sex).

It's the ones who are so needy all the message says is 'I can be there in half an hour, just go to drop hubby off at work' that get me the most, I mean REALLY!

"

"I'm sorry but I just don't understand the premise of this thread.

"

Oh right... not too sure how to approach you now

....I'm in your area, in a hotel on business next week. When I say 'your area' I mean 83.7 miles away but that's local enough I'm sure. Fancy joining me?

"Simple Question - Why do the Women on this website never seem to make the first move/initial contact? Is it laziness or simply the fact that they get too much mail from us Men to have to bother sending out any new ones themselves?! "

i do

Because of what we look for.. I frequently go hunting for victims myself

I mean perving for sexy single guys myself

Cali

maybe a fear of rejection

The best meets i've had are guys i've messaged so women do mail men. I tend to find what i'm looking for if i search and not let them find me lol.

Am I the only person LOLing about "First Contact"

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

You've not dated the women I have.

'Shit out of luck on that one!' as they say! Some I've dated in the past could have formed a Band called 'The Frigid Females' "

only common denominator there is you ...

if the women you dated are frigid then maybe review your choice of woman then lol!!! if women dont message you ..then review your profile and way you come across ,so they have their interest sparked enough to WANT to mail you . ask yourself what makes you stand out from the thousands of other guys on here ??

i have mailed guys before if their profile catches my attention. been seeing one of them for ages when we both get the time . so yes women do mail guys all the time ,but as is say they have to stand out from the crowd .if you dont get mailed then you dont im afraid .

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

oh also op as you dont accomm that will cut down the amount of interest you would have anyway . given the option of a single guy who can accomm and a single guy who cant ..most women would go with the guy who can.

I have had a few say hello so i guess that's first contact. Its just how you take it from there.

I am happy to make first contact with males. Have had some of my best meets when I've gone hunting.

North Cornwall

"Am I the only person LOLing about "First Contact" "

We 'cum' in peace (well maybe a bit noisy)

I too have no problems contacting men if they have an interesting profile (I read verifications too - sorry to those who think they are irrelevant)

Mind you I also have no problem blocking some of the replies back lol

Richmond

"I am happy to make first contact with males. Have had some of my best meets when I've gone hunting. "

If only more Women (Particually in my Area!) went Hunting!

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I think probably more go hunting than you realise... after all swingers tend to know what they are after type wise so if they can find it... good for them..

I have been approached in the past and i have been really flattered... it just sounds like it have never happened to you... sorry!!!

Its a fallacy women do look and do contact you if they like you. Its just a matter of standing out.

Richmond

"I think probably more go hunting than you realise... after all swingers tend to know what they are after type wise so if they can find it... good for them..

I have been approached in the past and i have been really flattered... it just sounds like it have never happened to you... sorry!!!"

Best get myself out to one of them clubs they have listed on here i guess!

Put ya Face in the Place!

We will as we like to see who is out there and if we like we will say hello.

I cant help myself from making the initial contact sometimes, probably because i'm usually mega horny and really upfront and i know what i want when i see it!!

» Add a new message to this topic