FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > young , dumb and living off mum

young , dumb and living off mum

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

omg the lazy slobs, has anyone seen this... spoilt bratts , i had my own house at 17 and a kid. and can proudly say i have worked all my life since leaving school

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"omg the lazy slobs, has anyone seen this... spoilt bratts , i had my own house at 17 and a kid. and can proudly say i have worked all my life since leaving school "

I saw abit last week and i thought a cpl of them id do but what lazy fuckers they were lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"omg the lazy slobs, has anyone seen this... spoilt bratts , i had my own house at 17 and a kid. and can proudly say i have worked all my life since leaving school

I saw abit last week and i thought a cpl of them id do but what lazy fuckers they were lol"

lol,

"omg the lazy slobs, has anyone seen this... spoilt bratts , i had my own house at 17 and a kid. and can proudly say i have worked all my life since leaving school

I saw abit last week and i thought a cpl of them id do but what lazy fuckers they were lol

lol, "

Well i can dream lol

"omg the lazy slobs, has anyone seen this... spoilt bratts , i had my own house at 17 and a kid. and can proudly say i have worked all my life since leaving school "

Yep i had my own house at 18 as well different for les daughter though she 21 and her boyfriend 28 he also still lives with his mum they both work but i think we are going to have to use a feckin crowbar shortly lol

We saw the one where the slobs had to work on a farm ..

FFS if those are representitive of todays youth / tomorrows adults, God help us all.

"We saw the one where the slobs had to work on a farm ..

FFS if those are representitive of todays youth / tomorrows adults, God help us all."

I agree ... BUT.... who brought them up? Who set their standards? It's too easy to call kids when the parents haven't had the guts to show tough love or good examples.

The prog should be called.... ermmmm fuck it I'll come back when I've worked it out xx Gran xx

"We saw the one where the slobs had to work on a farm ..

FFS if those are representitive of todays youth / tomorrows adults, God help us all.

I agree ... BUT.... who brought them up? Who set their standards? It's too easy to call kids when the parents haven't had the guts to show tough love or good examples.

The prog should be called.... ermmmm fuck it I'll come back when I've worked it out xx Gran xx"

NEGLECTFUL but WORKS

TO SPOIL THEIR CLONE DORKS ?

I'LL GIVE YOU A T.V.

IF YOU STAY AWAY FROM ME.

I'LL GIVE YOU A T.V.

AND LET YOU CONTROL ME.

DO WHAT YOU WANT

I'M A PARENTING CUNT.

YOUR MA'S GOT NO GUTS N

YOUR DA'S GOT NO NUTS

YOU ARE WHAT YOU OWN

GET IT ALL IF YOU MOAN.

YOUR PARENTS ARE TWATS

YOU'LL END UP LIKE THAT.

Im just glad the kids can grow and change

( I don't swear )

lol granny we all swear on forum and perhaps not in real life. its theraputic and lets you get stuff out of your system.

now fook off the lot of yers, its raining

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

are they so dumb?

K and I were married years ago - she was a teenager, I wasn't, had a mortgage at 19 - well she did - and brought our wedding forward cos of her dad, all the rellies thought she was preggers but her dad just wanted the reception in a particular place so we had to chage all our arrangements. Anyway thats not what this thread is about - we've got a 26 yr old we can get rid off, where else do they get virtually free board and lodging, a free over draft and the ability to bugger up their mum n dads fornicating? the question has to be asked who are the dumb ones?

"are they so dumb?

K and I were married years ago - she was a teenager, I wasn't, had a mortgage at 19 - well she did - and brought our wedding forward cos of her dad, all the rellies thought she was preggers but her dad just wanted the reception in a particular place so we had to chage all our arrangements. Anyway thats not what this thread is about - we've got a 26 yr old we can get rid off, where else do they get virtually free board and lodging, a free over draft and the ability to bugger up their mum n dads fornicating? the question has to be asked who are the dumb ones?"

God xxxxx I do know .. i had three .. im alone now n lovin' it. xxx

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

at least one of ours has left home just as long as she doesn't start expecting us to babysit

"at least one of ours has left home just as long as she doesn't start expecting us to babysit "

Sigh .... you sound just like me

well my one and only is due to start university this sept. paying for the privlege of her going into the halls of residence, which are unfortunately just down the road. Yes too close, so the locks are getting changed and so is the telephone number.

So when life seems to be getting back to normality my 13yr old neice has asked can she have her big cousins room.....ooooophs starting all over again. think i will run away and join the circus

By *imfromGlasgowMan  over a year ago

er...guess

The question of how to get rid of kids who won't leave home was raised on a vanilla site to which I contribute.

The best solution I could come up with is to double their rent. Get it to somewhere close to local market conditions and they'll shift sooner rather than later.

Don't spend the rent 'hike'. Keep it for them till they need help with a deposit for a mortgage.

By *imfromGlasgowMan  over a year ago

er...guess

"well my one and only is due to start university this sept. paying for the privlege of her going into the halls of residence, which are unfortunately just down the road..............."

She's quite fortunate getting into Halls. Most universities insist management companies reserve places for students from further afield.

"well my one and only is due to start university this sept. paying for the privlege of her going into the halls of residence, which are unfortunately just down the road...............

She's quite fortunate getting into Halls. Most universities insist management companies reserve places for students from further afield."

oh no she aint gone yet and the locksmith is coming out

» Add a new message to this topic