FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Photos

Photos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been looking through pics posted on here and also pics on profiles.

What is surprising, is the amount of single male profiles that show photos of them having unprotected sex with females and males.

To each their own but surely this can't give out a very good impression of themselves if they are careless enough to advertise the fact they don't mind spreading whatever they have or what someone is willing to share in the sti/std department.

On most of their profiles it states that they only do safe sex too. The mind boggles

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes i agree with you there, although one of my pics are of me and my hubby, who doesnt need to wear a condom.

Seen the same on females and couples profiles but they tick the safe sex box. It doesn't make seance to me.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Maybe they are pictures of them having sex with their OH?

"Maybe they are pictures of them having sex with their OH?"

In one it was a black cock and the husband white i think.

"Maybe they are pictures of them having sex with their OH?"

If there's pics of 5 different men on the profile, only one of them's gonna be the OH.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Their profile, their pics, their choice...

You choose not to meet them... See we all have them

Choice that is...

Quite a lot of people on this site seek bareback

But because it's frowned upon they keep it quite

At the end of the day it's personal choice

Before I "retired" so to speak Iade no severer of the fact that I prefered bareback sex on my profile but also had no problem using protection

Ok it's not everyone's cup of tea but we are all different xx

Look at it this way, when you View (see what I did there), these profiles, they are giving you a heads up that they are people you won't want to meet, so you can block them, thereby doing yourself a favour.

As stated in the original post "To each their own"

The point we were making was, the site is mainly single males (although a large number are married or have partners) and they are risking their health and others just for a quick fling.

If there was no sti/std's we would all be at it as there is no better feeling.

It was just an observation of ours and we aren't judging anyone. It just seems that some moan about the lack of meets and when they do finally meet they post pics of themselves engaging in unprotected sex and therefore could possibly go against another potential meet with others.

I've got to say that I get really pissed off with the supposed 'do gooders' who post that they are only concerned for someones health, they are not really having a sly dig. You get it on the BBW threads too, oh I don't mind larger people but I'm just concerned they'll have a heart attack.

No you are not concerned about anyones health at all, you don't stay awake at night worrying about them. People can do what the feck they like. Don't concern yourself with how others want to play.

I don't ever play bareback, neither would I ever be convinced in doing so. I don't message 'only bareback' swingers. It is simple really

"I've got to say that I get really pissed off with the supposed 'do gooders' who post that they are only concerned for someones health, they are not really having a sly dig. You get it on the BBW threads too, oh I don't mind larger people but I'm just concerned they'll have a heart attack.

No you are not concerned about anyones health at all, you don't stay awake at night worrying about them. People can do what the feck they like. Don't concern yourself with how others want to play.

I don't ever play bareback, neither would I ever be convinced in doing so. I don't message 'only bareback' swingers. It is simple really "

Couldn't have put it better myself!

At what point was there a "dig" at anyone?

An observation yes

Concern yes

Would you play about with a loaded gun? Its only going to go off once and kill someone!

It would only take once to catch something nasty.

S'all I'm saying

Moral high horse? On a swingers site? Get real lol

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

But the pics are on... allows you to make a choice.

Better that than not have the pics on and you don't know.

We don't really know what anyone does on here, an element of trust is essential, joining any sexual dots another.

"I've got to say that I get really pissed off with the supposed 'do gooders' who post that they are only concerned for someones health, they are not really having a sly dig. You get it on the BBW threads too, oh I don't mind larger people but I'm just concerned they'll have a heart attack.

I don't ever play bareback, neither would I ever be convinced in doing so. I don't message 'only bareback' swingers. It is simple really "

+1

By *urreyfun2008Man  over a year ago

East Grinstead

It was an interesting observation, and is something I watch out for in profile pictures.

Why? Condoms for swing play, if I get together with someone then after testing, would go naked but only with them.

Its not just the safety aspect, don't want to find out I am somebody's daddy years after a meet.

How many go arse to pussy without changing condom or use same fingers etc?

There will be just as many that bareback that don't have pics up that advertise the fact.

We have no clue what others do, only what we ourselves do.

In a perfect (to me) world everyone would play safe, but they don't, so you just make sure they do when they play with you.

» Add a new message to this topic