FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fab Predictor WK 4

Fab Predictor WK 4

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornyHorwichCpl aka HHC OP   Couple  over a year ago

horwich

Week 4 Results

Well, well, well.. a mixed bag of results this week seems to have caught most of us out in some way. I say most of us because for the second week in a row FLOSSIE pulled out another impressive three figure result, this time +115 points to claim her 2nd weekly 1st place on the trot and seems to be on a one woman crusade to show up the fellas !

JACKANDKATE collect 2nd place honours with +95 just pipping TRA-MAR & CRUBE who share 3rd with +90 points.

At the other end of the scale, a few -10 point scores this week which will be attributed to the international break, the transfer window weakening/strengthening teams or the dog eating the form stat data !

League Overall

FLOSSIE must be in heaven with all those blokes under her as she squats smuggly at the top of the leader board,taking the place of TRA-MAR who can now at least perv up her skirt for a week

JACKANDKATE climb a place into 3rd at the expense of UPTHEBORO.

In the middle of the pack, a mention must go to CRUBE & SHINNER ALL STARS who continue their climb up the table with healthy scores this week. Alas, if only sicboy could say the same, remaining rooted to the bottom going into week 5 & desperately searching for a cure to his prediction drought !

Rhett

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Only checked my scores last night. I did my predictions last week and forgot about the international week break.

I was shouting for the Geordies last night, had them down for an away win but could only scrape a draw.

We should be able to see a bit of form now we're 4 games in.

I'm enjoying looking up Flossie's skirt though, and I'll try and hold my position in the top three

Good luck to everybody for this weekend

I'm stuck in mediocre 8th place, been there for 3 week now. lol

Really enjoying this so will thank you again for bringing this to our attention. Thank you.

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Yep, I'm enjoying this too and moved up another place, Yeah lol. Again thanks for bringing this to our attention

x

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Just been reading the site and they have a stats section for you to look at to help.

Does anyone actually study this or like me, take an uneducated guess

By *ornyHorwichCpl aka HHC OP   Couple  over a year ago

horwich

"Just been reading the site and they have a stats section for you to look at to help.

Does anyone actually study this or like me, take an uneducated guess"

My money is on Flossie having her slide rule & abacus out & on her hotline to the F.A. as I type !

I have a very complicated system of analysing all possible permutations, consulting the mystic runes, running 34 years of results through my super computer and then blindly guessing without so much as a glance at a league table!

It will hopefully go very very wrong next week as I'm not sure my knees are up to much squatting, smug or otherwise, but now I know Jack is looking up my skirt I will make sure I'm wearing my bestest knickers lol

» Add a new message to this topic